Are you searching for the tutorial about How to create a youtube account with Gmail? If yes, here is the step by step tutorial.
YouTube is a viral video hosting site from Google company. Day-to-day internet speed is updating from broadband to 3G and 3G to 4G.
Thousands of Videos are uploading every day on video hosting sites. Anyone can upload videos without paying anything. They are ready to upload videos.
Today this tutorial gives the basic informative tutorial on how to create a YouTube account for business.
How to Get a YouTube Account? Create a YouTube account, and a YouTube channel is very easy. First, you need to Create a New Gmail Account for new YouTube account creation.
Just follow these step, you are ready to upload your videos in HD format. Videos sold and are hot on the Internet; I think it’s nothing new.
That is why every day is more critical for any business to own their own channel of YouTube to create and enhance visual content strategy.
Do you have a YouTube channel? But, you know how to create a YouTube account and its optimization?
If you are one of those who does not have a presence in this video platform, this guide and video tutorial are specially designed for you.
How to Create a YouTube Account?
(Step by step guide for your new YouTube Startup)
Many readers of this post will think creating videos is difficult, expensive and not worth the face of social networks, but they are wrong, the video format is easy to perform, inexpensive and a great success with social networks.
- YouTube is one of the Google services. The video content becomes popular and appears a good position on Google result pages.
- In fact, YouTube is the second search engine after Google.
- Most of the people are changing their ways from TV to Youtube for watching the video because of their flexible usage.
- Lakhs of people are uploading their videos from their computers and cameras to Youtube. By uploading these videos, they are earning thousands of dollars every month.
- This article will help you start a new YouTube account to upload your videos.
- Video marketing strategies are not a simple process for any company. It is hard to record, edit and make a new video. So, here YouTube simplifies your marketing and business strategies by attracting more users.
Step 1: Create a New Google Account
To upload a new video, you need to create a new Google account.
With this new account, you can access all of the Google services like Gmail, Google Drive, Youtube account, Google Maps, Photos, Google Docs, Translator, Playstore and more features.
These are all freely accessible features.
Along with Google services, You can create a Youtube account and Youtube channel to upload your videos. To make a Youtube account, just follow the steps carefully.
Steps to Create a New Google Account
- Open Google.com
- Click on the “Sign In” button, which is located at the right side top corner.
- Now click on Create account link.
- In the next screen, you will get the form. Fill the form, accept the Privacy terms and activate your new Google account.
- Now you are ready to access all the features and services provided by Google.
From those services, Youtube is one of the popular video hosting services.
- You can now click on the YouTube button and fill the profile now. This is the place to upload your videos.
Step 2: Create a new Youtube Account
How to Open a YouTube Account? After creating a new Google account, the First sign in youtube with Gmail account and go to the top right side corner. Then click on the “9 dots symbol” and select the YouTube button.
- Now enter your basic details for a new channel creation in YouTube standard account.
- Now click on the “My Channel” button and start the configuration. Do proper settings on the channel.
- Now upload your image to Profile picture box.
- Then choose Channel art and Upload
- Finally, you will get the first look at your primary channel whether personal or brand channel.
In YouTube channel, they offer awesome creation tools for you
- You can use hundreds of royalty-free (or) Non-copyright music clips
- You can edit the uploaded videos
- Analytics interface to check videos traffic
- You can find the visitors coming from different areas easily by using segmentation feature
- You can add Annotation feature on Video playback window
- Community fans managing feature
- You can use Live Streaming feature and more features
To get all the above-listed features, You have to go upper right corner. Now choose the “Creator Studio” option. This is the main option to manage your channel. The gear symbol beside the Creator studio button helps you to make proper account settings.
Step 3: Upload a Video to Youtube account
Create or Prepare a new video in HD format. After making the raw video, go to the Youtube dashboard and click on the “Upload” button.
In the next screen, click on “Select files to upload“, now You have to specify the location of the video to upload from the computer.
The YouTube algorithm cannot read what’s in the video and within the picture. So you need to enter the video details in this step carefully.
- You need to enter the video data and geographical location details for better performance in Google search engines.
- The specified video will start uploading. The speed of uploading depends on the internet connection speed and edited fragments in the video timeline.
- Here the size of the video is also a considerable factor. If the video size is more, the uploading time will be high.
- Youtube loves HD (High Definition) videos. So better to upload HD videos with maximum resolutions.
Basic Info: Fill the Title, Description, and Tags
When uploading the video, you need to fill the title, Description, and Tags. The title is the major part of YouTube Video SEO. In the title, Do not exceed the 60 characters limitation.
- The description is the second part of the search engine update. Here you need to add your keywords to your writing for better SEO. In the Description part, no characters’ limitations.
- Apply the same tips in description writings when you are writing for the blog post. You can insert outbound links (Blog link, blog post link, Social links, etc) are links to visit your blog.
- Take advantage of this space and develop the text as the blog post. For better results maintain a minimum of 800 words.
- Youtube can not read the content of Videos and Images. But the descriptive text is readable by Google spiders and Bots for better Search engine indexing.
- In the area of labeling, we can insert up to 18 keywords are generic terms and locate the video. Under the drawer labeling and while we are writing appear related words (existing suggestions) if we find one that interests us can put it.
Advanced settings: Configure your video settings
In the Video uploading page, there is a special tab named “Advanced settings“. Here you can adjust and add more information about the video.
They are Comments, Licensing, ownership details, age restriction, Category, Video location, and more information.
In the Video category section, there are 15 different categories here. You should choose one category from this list.
From the location, you can add a video uploading location by pointing your place. this is the Google Maps connected part.
- In Language option, select English
- Choose the recording date of uploading videos from the calendar.
Step 4: YouTube Privacy Settings
In Privacy settings, you can opt the video privacy as Public or Private. In private mode, the video is not visible to anyone. Here Public mode is preferable to see the video everyone.
In Public mode, Google robot can read everything added to videos like title, Description, and tags.
There are three settings
- Public videos and playlists can be seen by and shared with anyone.
- Private videos and playlists can only be seen by you and the users you choose.
- Unlisted videos and playlists can be seen and shared by anyone with the link.
You can manage the privacy settings and control who has access to view this content
In Public mode, you can share the video on social media. For this, social icons are available below the privacy settings. By using this, share the video.
Add Custom Thumbnail to Your Video
Use the Custom thumbnail feature to add the image to the video. To add this image follow the steps.
- Go to Creator Studio from the top-right profile picture.
- Choose the Video Manager option form the left sidebar. Next, go to your videos, click Edit.
- On the left of the preview screen, click on the custom thumbnail.
- Add an image to the computer. Then click Save changes.
- You can also use the YouTube Studio app to add a thumbnail to a video.
YouTube is the top and popular video hosting site from Google. This tutorial explains how to create a youtube account and earn money. Make new videos in HD quality and upload them into your account.
If you are planning to work with more video hosting platform, you can check the Youtube Alternatives.