Are you searching for online content writing jobs work from home? This article will give the idea of work from home writing jobs for beginners in 2020.
Content writing is the most emerging job for beginners to earn a passive income. Most of the students and freelancers choose content marketing for their careers as it is the best job to do from home and part-time.
Content writing is the backbone of the internet. There are many marketing services and internet services that urge for content writers. In many platforms like blogging, content is the king.
If you are able to write good content that will satisfy the marketer for the blogger you will be getting a pleasant income. Every search you make on the internet will attract you with content.
Content plays a significant role in web pages, blogs, landing pages, and marketing pages.
These days every business requires a content writer to write the content for the blocked websites and also their advertising platforms.
If you are good at English and you can organize the content as per the needs of the website builders, site owners or advertisers you can have a career as a content writer.
In the following post, I am going to discuss the best ways to find content writing jobs and also the tips you need to follow while writing content.
Before knowing anything about writing content let us see how one can approach people who hire you to write content for.
There are two different ways of approaching the people to write content for.
What is the future of a content writer?
Content writing is an art. Most of the industries need content writers to write great content to promote their businesses. So the future of content writers is very good.
If you are good in English with writing skills, then you can opt for this career with freelance content writing jobs. This is the perfect choice for a better career.
The main job of the content writer is to show their work and game with words by satisfying their customers, visitors, and readers.
Here Word is the main pillar for the content writers and it counts their experiences.
Here are the types of Content Writing Jobs. The roles are
- Analytical Writer
- Website Content Writer
- Technical Writer
- Content curator
- Content developer
- Content editor
- Content Strategist
If the content writer works with creative persons, it changes the writer`s career as a Creative Writer.
If the content writer works with Media, they are Media Writers and Journalists.
Ways to Approach for Online Content Writing Jobs
1. Cold pitching
In the cold pitching process, you will directly deal with the clients to write content for. This is the best way to approach your client and deal with the content you write.
In this process, you will directly meet entrepreneurs, bloggers, companies, startups, and businessmen.
They would know that you are available to write content and they will contact you directly knowing your bio-data and the projects you have done till now.
In the cold pitching process, you can show your complete skills to the client and have a worthy ransom.
2. Warm pitching
In the warm pitching process, you will not directly meet the client who wants content. The clients will approach the online services that provide content for them.
These online services will let the content writers write content for the clients without or with the acknowledgment of the client.
The content writers can approach these online services for different content writing jobs.
The good advantage of using this warm pitching is that the good I don’t eat of using this one kitchen is that you can go with your specific skill set in writing content.
Being used by several content writers you will get confidence in writing content and earning money using this process.
How to find content writing jobs?
How to get Freelance Writing Jobs? Where to Find Writing Jobs?
This is simple.
Writing content is one part and finding the best client to write content for is another part that you should consider most.
while doing freelance content writing jobs your bond with the client should be good that you get continuous content writing requests from the same client.
1. Content writing gigs in Reddit
- Reddit is a social media platform where you find writing gigs that you can HookUp to earn good amounts.
- Most of the content writers think Reddit is not useful for them even though once it was the best site for content writers.
- There are still potential clients that rely on Reddit to find the best content writers to write for them.
2. Making use of content writing directories
- There are some content writing directories where you can simply register and search for different clients that they allot you content writing tasks for some dollars.
- You can make use of these directories so that not only you get a good job but also your presence as a content writer is seen by many. This helps clients in finding you.
3. Rely on a content agency
- It is not that depending on the content agencies every time is good for you.
- But as a beginner, it is good for you to choose a small agency to contact with clients that offer you good content writing jobs.
4. Linkedin jobs
- LinkedIn jobs are not only meant for content writers but LinkedIn also provides you jobs for content writing.
- The best thing on LinkedIn is that along with the jobs as content writers you also get a good network with other content writers and clients.
5. Sites that pay for guest posts
- Publications, magazines and other content writing websites are always better but there is also one more thing that you need to consider: is guest posting sites.
- Always search for those sites that pay you for writing guest posts for their blogs.
- Write Error-Free articles with ProwritingAid Tool
- Grammarly Review 2020: Best Proofreading tools
- Free Online Plagiarism Checker Tools for Content Writers
Best Tips to Make Your Career as a Content Writer
Today hundreds of article writing jobs are available on the internet.
There are some tips that should be followed to make your career awesome as a content writer.
1. Impress your clients
Impressing your clients means giving them the content that makes them earn more money.
If they earn more money with the content you write, it is likely that you also earn a good amount for the content you write.
2. Show your presence in social media
It is very necessary for you to show your presence in social media as a content writer.
You can post your works in brief on social media so that you have a probability of getting other clients to see your performances and hire you as content writers.
3. Join in groups in social media
There will be always groups that only target content writers in social media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and many other social media sites.
Join as many as of these groups and show your presence and skills there so that the clients may see you and hire you.
4. Network with other freelance writers
The best thing in content marketing jobs is making good relations with other freelance writers.
Doing this will not only improve your abilities and skills but also will help you to get in contact with other clients that deal with other freelancers.
5. Build a website for yourself
Build a website for yourself as a content writer. You can put some demo posts on your website and show them to your clients when they ask for your skills to be shown.
Download our Free Ebook
This is the complete guide to start your online journey as a content writer and by Starting a new Blog
Types of Freelance Content Writing Jobs
To learn swimming, you must first get into the water. In that way, you should start writing daily. Every day 1000 words writing gives great results in web content writing jobs from home. These are the basic jobs for Content Writers
- Blogs Posts writing jobs
- Copywriting jobs
- Newsletters writing jobs
- Article Writing Jobs
- Sales Copy writings
- Guest Blogging
- Technical Writing jobs
- Press Releases
- White Papers
- Web Content writing jobs
What are the skills required for a content writer?
Content writers are the basic pillars of Digital marketing. It needs some of the basic skills to become a good article writer. They are
- hold on language
- Soft Time management skills
- Determination and dedication
- Self-Analysis in particular area
- Proof-reading skills and you should the content once after complete the writing
- check out the mistakes in your writings
- They should have Good Keyword Research skills (If you are a writer for blogs)
- They should know the Reader or visitor psychology before starting writing
What are the Best Content Writing Platforms?
Here is the list of content writing platforms where you can register and write content and make a lot of money.
- iWriter is the most famous site for content writers where you can earn a passive income for the content you write.
- In iWriter, the clients will rate your performance and you can also rate the clients for their liability with you.
- The more rating you get as a content writer the more is the chances of earning in iWriter.
- In Textbroker, you can submit a sample of your writing and once the sample is submitted you will get assignments from which you can select to write.
- If you choose higher-quality assignments and write to them you will get more money once approved by the client.
- The freelancer is a site that offers you various jobs to earn money online.
- There are also content writing Jobs available in freelancer.
- You can search for a client that offers you content writing and you can start working with the client through Freelancer.
- Upwork is also a site that provides you with various types of jobs along with content writing coding problems and many other jobs.
- There are also clients in Upwork that ask for content writing and hire the best content writers for their projects.
- The constant content is another best website for freelancers and content writers to work in.
- You can simply join in and add your content skillset in your profile.
- Once the clients see your profile they will choose you like their content writer.
- You will get a mail from the constant content website once you are selected for a job.
- Online Writing Jobs is another best website for content writers where the content writers will be paid an awesome income for a single article.
- You will be paid based on your topic expertise and length of the article and complexity.
- You will get $15 to $50 for each article you write in online writing jobs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I get a job in content writing?
To get Content Writing jobs, the candidate should have the knowledge of Keyword Research to determine the perfect keywords. The below key skills are needed for better performance. Strong writing skills, proofreading skills, and editing skills are enough. Web programming knowledge, HTML skills, and SEO knowledge are additional assets for a smooth journey.
What is the work of a content writer?
The basic work of a Content writer is to produce content by using Keyword research strategies for many different types of websites including e-commerce sites, news aggregators, social-network updates, including blogs.
What is the salary of a content writer?
Most of the companies are paying a good amount of salaries for content writers. According to Payscale statistics, the content writers are earning more than 30k to 60k every month. This payment depends on the location.
Is content writing a good career?
The career in Content Writing is having great opportunities and challenges. This field is always a demanding field. Having master graduation in English literature is always an additional asset for this career. In fact, you can become a content writer in any language. If you are good in the Telugu language, you can write content in Telugu. If you know more than one language, you can start a translator career in this career.
What is SEO content writing?
SEO content means, the content created with the goal of Organic traffic. To write this type of content, the writer should be having good knowledge of Keyword Research, Keyword optimization, Content organization, and content promotion. If you are familiar with these concepts, you become an SEO content writer.
Content writing is being emerged as the greatest profession in this era.
If you are new to content writing and you have good communication skills in English, you can simply learn content writing skills from other freelance writers and clients and become a professional content writer within no time.
As a beginner, it is good for you to start with warm pitching than cold pitching.
This is because when you go with warm pitching you will know what the real-time problems are for content writing and the skills developed will be useful when you directly deal with the clients to write content.
There are hundreds of Work from home content writing jobs now.
So start writing content for the above sites using the tips shown in this article.
- How to Create Content for a Blog Niche?
- What is SEO Content?
- Micro Job Sites to make money from Home
- How to Write an Article for Your Blog Readers?
If you know still some more sites that offer freelancing content writing jobs, you can share with the other readers in the comment section below.