Write For Blogging Den?
Welcome to Blogging Den. BloggingDen.com is a blog for reading quality content related to WordPress tips, Blogging tips, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tips, Online money earning topics, Google Adsense updates, Social media tips and much more. I take care of all the content here, and at the same time, I also let Guest Bloggers and write a guest post on the blog. The purpose is to help other expert bloggers to reach out to a new audience base and share more quality materials from Blogging industry experts.
- Quality backlinks
- Free traffic to your site
- Building authority in your niche
- Building reciprocal relationships with influencers in your industry
What type of Articles can be submitted?
You can submit blogging related articles, which is useful for Blogging newbies. Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from, and also suggestions for a new article. Do remember on this blog, to avoid submitting already published ideas.
1. Blogging platforms and tips
- Blog creation,
- Blogger templates list,
- Free and Premium Blogging Tools
- Inspirational stories of Bloggers
- Advanced tips
2. WordPress CMS Guide
- WordPress Hosting Reviews (Not encouraging Affiliate links)
- WordPress Plugins reviews and How to guide
- WordPress themes (Free and Premium) collections with Review
- WordPress Security tips
- Experience with WordPress blogging
- Trouble shootings
- WordPress Updates
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tips:
- On-Page Optimization tips
- Off-Page Optimization tips
- On-Site Optimization tips
- Keyword Research tips
- SEO tools how-to tutorials
- Social media tips and usage guides – Social Networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest) and Social Bookmarking sites (Delicious, Digg, Reddit etc)
- Linking strategies (Link building tips)
4. Online Money Earning Methods
- Google Adsense tips
- Adsense alternatives
- Affiliate Marketing (Sites and how to use tips)
5. Infographics of above-related categories
Do not forget this thing before submitting your guest articles:
Follow this Guest Post Guidelines to submit:
- Credit: BloggingDen.com respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else work, feel free to give credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. To ensure your articles get published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for BloggingDen.com followers.
- Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food and no one would love such articles. I take quality as one of the major conditions of accepting guest posts.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message; don’t add it just for the sake of it. If you writing tutorials, take your own screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images. If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to the BloggingDen.com YouTube channel. Just create a video, and drop me an Email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- No Affiliate link: Please do not add any affiliate links in articles.
- Self-promotion: We already add a byline and your profile will be visible below your post. So don’t add anything for self-promotion or promoting paid service.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we found out that you have copied a post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from BloggingDen.com. Also by submitting a post to Blogging Den, you give us the copyright owner of the post. This helps us to deal with any kind of DMCA-related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Try to answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
Fee for “Advertisement” Guest Posts:
Free for new bloggers to promote their blog (for 3 months old blogs). But we charge a small fee (given below) for Content writers, promoters, advertisers, product review publishers, and marketing agencies.
If you’re submitting a guest post on behalf of a business (i.e. your article is about your business or the do-follow links points to a business), there’s a small fee for publishing such articles.
Fee for Paid Articles:
Smart PostFor New Bloggers
- 600 to 1000 Words
- One link only
- Only for New article
Pro PostFor Existed Ranking Blogs
- 1001 to 1500 Words
- One link Only
- Only for New article
Expert PostFor Existed Ranking Blogs
- Above 1500 Words
- Two links
- Only for New Article
What next after payment, Send your Payment completion ID by using my contact page.
Send Your Article(s): If you have completed your article, then please email it to us for review. We will check and optimize as per SEO rules and publish within 24 to 48 hours. We will send the live link for your confirmation.
Note: Follow the below steps before submission.
How to Submit a Guest Post? (Your Article)
If you have read and understood all the above-mentioned guidelines, you can submit the article directly. I have made the process of submitting your guest post very simple, and if you have worked with WordPress, you can simply head over to the registration page, and create an account to submit your guest article. Follow the steps to live an article on this site with your profile.
Step 1: Create an account in “en.Gravatar.com” for Guest Post:
- Open Gravatar.com
- Create an account and upload your latest photo
- Use New Email Id in the registration process.
- Confirm the Email.
Note: Your Profile must have your original picture in Gravatar. (I will not approve if you don’t have this)
Step 2: How to register your details in BloggingDen.com:
- Click on signup link here (or ) Use Contact Me page to send your Gravatar Email ID. We will create a Contributor account for you and you will receive the login details within 24 hours.
- Enter your username and Email (Used in above step)
- Then open your Email copy the password and username.
- login into Bloggingden.com. Now you are in BloggingDen.com Dashboard.
- Click on the Profile tab (which is at left side column).
- Fill your details on the profile page. Do not forget to fill Email (which is used in Gravtar.com account), Facebook, Twitter, Google plus and About you in few lines. Then submit. That’s it.
- Your account is ready. Hardly it takes 5 minutes.
Step 3: How to submit my Guest post in BloggingDen.com:
- Now you are ready to submit your article or material or matter.
- To do this go for Post > Add New.
- Write the title and paste the content into the box (If you are prepared already in MS Word or in a Text document) choose the category then Click on “Submit Review”. That’s it. Just wait for 24 to 48 hours to live your article.
Remember these points:
- The article must be more than 1000 words.
- Feel free to interlink the old posts to relevant keywords
- Write for the audience and not search engines.
- You will have to be very active in replying comments. (Must)
Step 4: Get your Guest Post Article Link:
- After Publish your article in Bloggingden.com…open your article and copy the URL from the address bar of your browser.
- Promote the copied link on your Social Networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc) and other Social bookmarking sites (Reddit, StumbleUpon, etc)
Note: If you are not familiar with WordPress, you can Email us the article in Word format at [email protected]. Attach images separately. (Zip the article document and Images and send it) or send on my Facebook messenger
Submitting your guest post via dashboard will ensure faster approval. If you want to discuss the topic before submitting, you can always email me at the above link.
In case if you have any queries regarding guest posting at Bloggingden.com, do let us know via the contact form.
Update: New Guest registration is disabled on our blog because of spam. So try to send your guest post copy to “[email protected]”. I will create a new account with your email ID. The CMS system will send you the Username and Password to your email. By using the details you can log in and send the article for review.
Important note: We hold the rights for holding the content on the site. In the process of optimization, we might quarantine your articles if found to be violating the guidelines of Blogging Den and DMCA. So, We suggest you make sure about the quality of the content submitted.