Are you facing blog loading problems? Here is a perfect solution to overcome these problems. This guide explains you as WP Rocket Review in detail. If you are using WordPress CMS, the loading time depends on several factors like hosting server issues, cache plugin usage and resources limitations.
At this time you need one best Wordpress performance plugin to for better WordPress speed.
Now a day’s most of the Web hosting service providers are upgraded to advanced SSD storage and are giving unlimited storage features. But most of the WordPress users are facing the blog loading issues.
Here is the best plugin to improve your blog loading time and the perfect time to upgrade the blog to the next levels.
The plugin is named as “WP Rocket”. Google Loves fast loading blogs and it gives high priority in search engine ranking to those sites.
This plugin is giving awesome results for every WordPress blog.
Personally, I am using this plugin from 12 months. Results are excellent.
This is a Premium plugin. Before this, I used free cache plugins – W3 total cache, WP Super cache, and Speed Booster. Tforare good. But you need to know additional skills to configure the plugins and it takes more time.
These cache plugins create a cache of the static file of your blog posts, when the user is accessing those files, the plugin serves the pages from cache folders directly.
I observed a few issues from the free versions like, if I updated any plugin from the dashboard, the site structure was broken. I started my research to solve this issue permanently. I found WP Rocket. It solved my WordPress caching issues.
Here are some issues I found when I use the W3 Total Cache plugin on my blog:
- 404 error as “404 Page Not Found” from Yoast Sitemap
- When I enable “Set expires headers” feature from “Browser cache” option, Woocommerce products could not clear from the Cart
- When I enable Minify button, it was breaking my WordPress theme.
After I switched to WP Rocket plugin, 99% of my issues were solved. Really great coding.
WP Rocket Review 2019
What is WordPress caching?
WordPress caching is the way of web performance improvement process. If your blog is getting more clicks from search engines, you need to enable WordPress caching by installing WordPress cache plugins. There are some free cache plugins available to enable this caching improvement.
When your WordPress blog is getting more requests from different clients, and reusing the old or previously generated data to speed up new requests is called WordPress caching.
The purge caching is the way of re-catching old data from client side. Here old cache data will be removed and new cache will be regenerated. It is based on the number of protocols like – when a new comment is posted when you publish a new post or update an old post.
What are the benefits of WordPress caching?
The benefits of WordPress caching is involved in the following.
- It speeds up your site
- It gives better search engine ranking
- It saves some resource consumption from the server side
- No need to spend more attention on cache’s complex settings
- It doesn’t break your WordPress site
If you are really facing page loading issues with your WordPress website, I strongly suggest buying WP Rocket.
What is WP Rocket?
WP Rocket is the new trending cache plugin for WordPress users. It comes with awesome features for better conversions. WP Rocket is Performance optimized caching plugin. It improves the site loading speed within 3 minutes. Setup is very simple. No need additional skills to configure this plugin. Already more than 6 lakh WordPress users grabbed this best WordPress Caching plugin.
Special features of WP Rocket Plugin:
The WP Rocket plugin comes with few in-build plugins. These are the special feature,
- Easy to set up: You can set up this plugin within 3 to 4 minutes. No Programming skills are needed
- Ultra-fast cache loading time: Helps you for better search engine ranking
- Cache Preloading: Improves indexing of your website by search engines instantly
- Sitemap Preloading: Preload all the URLs in your XML sitemap to ensure that your site’s cache is always warm. Automatic detection of Yoast SEO, All in One SEO and Jetpack sitemaps.
- GZip Compression: It helps you to optimize the rendering of web browsers and save bandwidth, and it facilitates the work of the browser (Gzip compression, expires headers, tags).
- Database Optimization: It cleans up your database to remove bloat and reduce its size, boosting your site’s performance. You can schedule regular clean-ups to keep things running smoothly.
- Google Font Optimization: It helps you for a faster website with HTTP requests. This is an added Great feature.
- Remove Query Strings from Static Resources: It improves your GTMetrix grade by removing query strings from CSS/JS files. Cache busting is retained by encoding the version number into the URL.
- Lazyload: It improves the load time of the page by loading the images after the user scrolls the page. YouTube, Facebook, Yahoo and other major websites are using this technique. The same technique was coming as an inbuilt feature.
- CloudFlare compatibility: You can integrate your blog with CloudFlare CDN account easily. You can manage CloudFlare cache, development mode enability from your dashboard with a single click for better performance. To integrate Cloudflare CDN, you need a free account.
- DNA Prefetching: They offer a special tool to reduce the time of DNS resolutions from external domains, by preloading.
- Developer Friendly: WP Rocket’s code is developed according to WordPress best practices. It is clean, commented and has loads of hooks so developers can easily make advanced customizations.
How to Get WP Rocket Plugin?
WP Rocket is a Premium plugin. It is not available in free WordPress plugin repository. You must buy the plugin from their official site by following the steps.
Step 1: First you need to click the below button. You will be redirected to the pricing page. Here you need to pay a few dollars to grab this simple plugin.
Step 2: Here you will get the pricing table like below. Choose the plan which is suitable for your blog. The full pricing options are as follows:
- Personal: $39 (1 site)
- Business: $99 (3 sites)
- Pro: $199 (unlimited sites)
Step 3: In this page, enter the details like Email address, First name, last name, Country and payment details. Finally, click the Place Order button. Here there are two payment options. They are Credit card and Paypal. Choose one system, enter their details and complete the purchase.
After payment, you will get an email with activation mail and login details. Just log in with their credentials and download the plugin.
How to Install WP Rocket Plugin?
The installation of WP Rocket is very simple. After download, the plugin from the official page, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Login into your WordPress blog and go to Plugins > Add New
Step 2: Click on the Upload button and Choose the downloaded plugin location and select the plugin, click on the Install button and Activate the plugin.
This is simple. Now you need to configure the plugin.
Note: First you need to disable and delete the old cache plugins from your WordPress blog.
How to Configure WP Rocket Plugin in your Blog?
The WP Rocket plugin comes with awesome features. You can use these features within 3 to 4 minutes. No need to learn additional coding skills. Here I am explaining the basic settings for easy configuration.
Basically, the plugin will be pre-configured with optimal and safe settings after activation.
I am providing my basic settings which I am using for my blogs.
After activation of this plugin, go for Settings > WP Rocket from the left side column.
You will get the WP Rocket User-friendly interface with the following options. They are
When you enter into the plugin settings page the first option is Dashboard.
- Dashboard: Here you will find the premium activation status, account details, and FAQs. You can perform the actions like clearing the cache, viewing your account and contacting support and more.
- Cache: Here you will find the basic options like Mobile cache, User cache, and Cache Lifespan.
- Media: From this page, you can activate the Lazyload, Emoji disable, and Embeds prevention.
- Preload: From here, Sitemap preloading, Preload Bot and Prefetch DNS Requests configuration settings are available.
- Advanced Rules: This is a helpful option to improve your page speed. You can add the un-caching files details of plugins here. Keep these settings as default if you are a newbie.
- Database: You can optimize the database for more speed and clean revision, auto drafts and trash posts. you can schedule the auto cleaning process.
- CDN: You can configure CDN (Content Delivery Network) like MaxCDN or KeyCDN and any other from here.
- Add-ons: WP Rocket is providing two add-ons currently. They are On-click Rocket Add-on – Vanish (Use this feature if your site hosted on WP Engine and FlyWheel hosting server supports. For more details contact your hosting provider before configuring this add-on), and Rocket Add-ons- CloudFlare (You can integrate your free Cloudflare account from here).
- Tools: Helpful feature. You can import or export the plugin configuration settings from here. Rollback feature is a useful option to rollback your plugin to a previous major version, which is useful in bug infection or plugin conflict.
- HeartBeat: Reducing or disabling the Heartbeat API’s activity can help save some of your server’s resources. The WordPress Heartbeat API provides a connection for real-time data transfer and syncing between the server and the browser. Examples of where the Heartbeat API is involved include:
- Autosave and revisions in the post editor
- Notifications on WordPress admin dashboard
- Post-locking information when another editor is working on a post
- Real-time data displayed on the dashboard by plugins (e-commerce)
WP Rocket Coupon / WP Rocket Discount
The pricing of the Plugin starts from $39 for one year full support and updates.
Prices might increase in the future, so better to check the pricing from the official page.
But there is one option to reduce the pricing here. When you renew your subscription, You will get 50% OFF.
That means, at the time of renewals, you will just pay around $19.5 before expire your subscription.
Pros and Cons of WP Rocket Plugin
The options and functionality of the WP Rocket are very close to other Free Cache Plugins. But maybe not everything.
With WP Rocket plugin, you will get
- Convenience: More cache, easy to access configuration options etc. all at one place. You need not constantly bounce back and forth between different plugins.
- Compatibility: None of the features interferes with other options in the plugin.
- Support: If you go for Free plugins, the support is limited or sometimes they will respond after months. But the support of the WP Rocket is awesome. They will respond and solve the issues within 24 hours.
- Updates: As a premium member, you will receive regular updates from the developers directly. If the update is available, you can update from your dashboard directly. No need to download a new version every time.
I hope this WP Rocket Review is helpful and comprehensive. Do not forget to Share this useful guide to help out others.
WP Rocket Review 2019: The Best WordPress Performance Plugin