WP-Optimize: It cleans my blog and helps in Loading fast
Bloggers and webmasters main object is to optimize their blog to enjoy perfect blogging. Blog loading time is a very important factor to every user. How to Optimize WordPress Site? If it is not good the user will jump to another site to search their topics. So finally we lose regular readers.
Of course, content is king but loading time is a major factor. In my previous article i have discussed about speed improvement with W3 Total cache plugin. It makes your readers happy and Google loves fast loading blogs. There are so many factors creates some issues in WordPress blog. In this article I am discussing one of my favorite plugin to clean my blog to speed up my blog.
See this example:
If you are ready to publish your article on a WordPress blog, which is 500 words and total size of 10kb. You edited that post 10 times before publishing. Every time when you will save this post in draft, WordPress will save a draft copy in its database.
So 10kb X 10 = 100kb.
100kb unused data will be saved in your WordPress database after publishing your article. So this unused data will reduce loading time. In this case I am happy to share my experience with my favorite plugin called WP-Optimizer, which helps you solve your issue.
How to install the WP-Optimize Plugin?
WordPress plugins are very useful to increase the functionality of the blog. To install plugin in WordPress, search the plugin name in Dashboard>Plugins>Add new. Then install the plugin and activate it. That’s it.
How to Use WP-optimize plugin?
- After activating this plugin, click on the WP – Optimize at the left side of your dashboard panel.
- Open it and check how many revision you have.
- Check options Remove all Post revisions and Optimize database tables (include all options with tick mark)
- Then Click on Process.
- After complete this process go to the end of the page.
What are the benefits of this optimization Plugin:
- WP-Optimize reports useless database, which occupy more space in your database.
- With a single click, you can delete SPAM comments easily.
- Helps to delete post revisions.
- Helps to delete draft posts with a single click
- MySQL optimizes commands on your database tables without phpMyAdmin.
- In Recent version, Simple Scheduler introduced
- All the potentially dangerous cleanup options are marked Red.
Install this useful plugin for your WordPress blogs. Simply it must be have in every blog. It reduces load time, keeps your database safe and delete all revisions and optimizing the database.
Please share this article with your friends on Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google plus.