Product: Website Auditor
The website auditor is the perfect one-stop solution to know the technical errors of your website and helps you to rectify easily. Perfect On-Page optimization tool. It helps you to create SEO optimized articles easily.
Are you planning to start a technical website audit to improve your website ranking? If yes, you are at the right place to know how to do a website audit and how to optimize your pages for better SEO. This Website Auditor Review 2020 will help you to conduct the technical audit in the right way. It is one of the tool in SEO Powersuite bundle pack from Link-Assistant developers..
Basically, the website auditing is the process of analysis of all factors to the entire website technically and to know how the keywords are optimized as per search engine guidelines.
According to Wikipedia,
The website audit is a full analysis of all the factors that affect a website’s visibility in search engines. This standard method gives a complete insight into any website, overall traffic, and individual pages. The website audit is completed solely for marketing purposes. The goal is to detect weak points in campaigns that affect web performance.
Website auditing is one of the major aspects of Search Engine Optimization. It comes under the data evaluation. The auditing gives the idea of technical issues like duplicate content, finding broken links, and page speed issues.
Here you need a perfect Web auditing tool. Traffic Travis, Reven tools, SEOBility, SEMRush, Ahrefs audit, Woorank, Neil Patel’s SEO analyzer tools are getting much popularity on the web to solve technical issues up to certain levels. I used all of the above-listed tools. Of course, every tool has its own specific feature.
A few years back I purchased the tool, which is one of the best Website auditor tools from SEO Powersuite (enterprise edition). Of course, SEO Powersuite is the all-round software filling all my SEO needs. You can read the SEO Powersuite review for more details. The website auditor is a part of the tool in this bundled software. Really this is the best internet marketing tool, which helps you to optimize your website for better search engine ranking.
After using the website auditor enterprise tool for 2 years, I started writing this review and How-to guide.
Let us go in detail of this awesome tool.
Website Auditor Review
What is the Website Auditor?
The website auditor is one of the best internet marketing tools from SEO Powersuite. It comes with very effective features for webmasters, bloggers, and content writers to write SEO friendly content and for the perfect technical SEO audit.
The Website auditor comes with the following features.
- It comes with Technical site optimization
- It comes with competitors’ on-page intelligence
- It has an attractive structure visualization feature to know the details like Click depth, Internal page rank, and page views.
- Content Editor is a newly added feature for content writers
- In-app content optimization helps you to update your old content with new and search engine friendly without missing the user readability
- Intelligent On-page SEO audit
- TF-IDF analysis provides the list of semantic keywords which are using by the competitors
Ok, let us see what exactly the Website auditor will do for you?
- It helps you to work your website smoothly without any technical issues. If they find any issues, they will inform you along with a solution.
- It helps you to create a Google XML sitemap file to boost your site indexation
- It helps you to create and manages robots.txt files to give the better direction of the site crawling
- It helps you to optimize the content of every page for better on-Page SEO
- It helps you to spot the most visited pages of blog readers from all sources
- It gives you the complete solution for all types of technical issues from your blog with the perfect solution in plain English language. But it supports all of the country’s search engines.
- The tool is available for all users like Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux. It helps you to work with all platforms.
Types of Auditing
Basically, the auditing is six types. They are
1. Website health audit: This audit gives the complete health status of the website with suggestive actions to recover from blog unhealthy issues.
2. Security audits: This audit gives the complete details of potential vulnerability issues of the website with immediate action guidelines.
3. Competitive Site Audits: This audit gives information about all the gaps and opportunities for site promotion by suggesting the competitor’s benefits and drawbacks.
4. Red flag and recovery audit: This is a very helpful audit for penalized sites. This audit gives complete details about recent algorithmic penalties with recovery instructions.
5. Audits for Conversion Rate Optimization: This audit explains the problems regarding technical and on-site conversion problems of your website with suitable guidance. It gives the best conversion rate optimization.
6. Technical SEO audits: In this audit, gives the basic review of the site content, structure, and adherence for best web accessibility.
The above-listed Website audits are very helpful to run your site successfully. Here is my choice: SEO Powersuite’s Website Auditor tool. Here I am trying to discuss the importance and usage guide of the Website Auditor tool to move your blog as technically perfect. To do this task, you have to download the tool first. Here is the 14 days trial website auditor as free with full of premium features. So you may try before buying this awesome tool.
What is the importance of Website auditing?
Most of the digital marketing agencies are starting their services with website auditing and Technical SEO auditing. Of course, It is a very helpful service to improve online business by identifying the problems of website architecture.
Here is the importance of the website auditing process…
- To know the details of User engagement and User experience
- To know the details of Traffic details
- To know the website performance and its Functionality
- To check the details of Site health
Most of the webmasters and bloggers are conducting their website auditing process by hiring some agencies to collect the technical issues and to be fixed. Even though This auditing process is helping to recover the traffic drop and penalties, you need to spend a lot of money on them.
So you can use this tool to audit your site once a week to know the technical issues to rectify manually. It saves thousands of dollars spent on agencies.
Basic features of the website auditor tool
Before starting the analysis of the final audit report, let us know the details of the basic features.
Here are the 4 basic modules. They are
|A. Site Structure |
(for Site-level analysis)
|Site Audit||To know the basic list of SEO factors like Errors, Warnings, and Info.|
|Visualization||It is an actionable and interactive graphical map to know the internal linking system between pages.|
|Pages||The complete Spreadsheet of the blog posts and pages, which shows the ranking factors also|
|All Resources||The place to know the details about internal and external elements.|
|B. Content Analysis |
|Keyword Map||The place to plan the keyword distribution across your website|
|Page Audit||The place to audit a single page to do on-page and technical analysis with the target keyword.|
|Content Editor||It helps you to write the new content and update old content.|
|TF-IDF||The place to get semantically related keywords list|
|Reports||The place to get Content optimization reports|
|C. Domain Strength |
(A general domain report)
|The place to know the strength of domain visibility in search engines|
|D. Reports |
(Report generation and delivery)
|Site Audit (Summary)||To get the complete technical and on-page SEO audit. You can export the entire audit in PDF.|
A. Site structure Module
The site structure is the primary dashboard of the auditor tool. Here you will get the list of following features.
1. Site Audit
This is the first tab of the site structure dashboard that has the list of SEO factors checked on a site-level. The entire audit shows in three categories – Error, Warning, and Info.
You can understand the errors and their solutions (How to fix this?) in the following sub-categories, such as search engine indexation and crawlability, Redirects, Encoding and technical factors, URLs, Links, On-Page, and Localization.
This tab gives an actionable and interactive graphical map by showing the internal linking system between pages. It can help you to find the orphan pages, redirects, and broken links.
This is the place to analyze the complete data by using three parameters like – Click depth, Internal Page Rank, and PageViews.
This tab gives the total links, which are found on the website. It is a spreadsheet with all links along with the ranking factors.
In the subtabs, you will get the informative analysis of every page of your site. They are On-Page, Open graph-structured data markup, Links-Technical factors, InLink Rank, and Page traffic.
4. All Resources
This is a place to know the internal and external resources grouped by type: HTML pages, scripts, and CSS, images, videos, PDF, and some other details.
You can check every resource individually and you can rectify those details manually yourself.
B. Content Analysis Module
Content analysis is the place for content optimization. In this module, there are four major sub-modules.
1. Keyword Map
A keyword map is a place to get help for the proper planning of keyword distribution across your website. Simply, it is content to keyword mapping places.
2. Page Audit
This is the place to audit one single page to do on-page and technical analysis to optimize and to focus on in the first place in the search engine results.
The tool analyzes the page using a semantic algorithm like Google. After choosing the blog page, from the audit, you have to add the keywords to optimize the content. After analysis, it suggests content optimization guidelines.
3. Content Editor
Recently this feature was updated with very good options. Basically, the Website auditor comes with an in-built content Editor module for better page optimization at the writing level.
A helpful feature for content writers and bloggers. Here this feature gives the recommended keywords to add within the content for perfect optimization.
TF IDF stands for “Term Frequency-Inverse Document Frequency”. This is the measure of the importance of a particular or given keyword on a page. Similar to ideal Keyword density (KD).
It suggests the semantically related keywords which are used by the competitors and they suggest the frequency number of how many times you have to use within the content and including over-optimized keywords.
This is the part of Content optimization reports. It allows you to create and customize the page reports for your clients with your branding logo and in a multiple-way or you can utilize this feature on your own pages. You can generate and edit those report widgets by using the drag and drop feature as per your needs. Finally, you can generate the report in PDF format.
C. Domain Strength Module
This is a place to know the strength of domain visibility in search engines. After updating this feature, we will get the details of the following features.
- External domain characteristics: These are the general characteristics of the domain by calculating the external sources like Domain Inlink rank and Alexa rank
- Domain Info: This is the general information about your domain like IP, Country, and Age of the domain.
- Indexing in Search engines: this is the number of domain pages indexed in search engines like total indexed pages in Google Bing and Yahoo.
- Backlinks: Total number of backlinks, linking domains, IPs and C-Blocks
- Social media popularity: This is the domain’s popularity in various social media sources and traffic coming from these sources over the past month.
- Traffic to Websites: This report will be shown by using your Google analytics stats for the past 30 days like All sessions, Users, and New sessions.
D. Reports Module
The Report module is providing the complete technical and on-page SEO audit. You can export the entire audit in PDF as in two forms – Summary (outline audit report) and Details (Complete report with solution). These are fully customizable reports. You can share or send this audit report to your clients. The reports are easy to understand with you can follow instructions to improve your website pages and resources
How to start Website auditing?
I think you understood the basics of the Website auditor interface. Of course, this is very simple to understand. Now start the site audit. To start website auditing, you have to download this tool first. Here is the special 14 days trial available for BloggingDen readers. Of course, enjoy the tool along with the other 3 tools – Rank tracker, link assistant, and SEO Spyglass up to 14 days.
The Website auditor will come in the Desktop version, which is available for both Windows and Mac users separately. First, download the software and install it on your PC.
Step 1: Download Website auditor
To download the auditor from SEO Powersuite, here are the 14 days free trial link. Download the software and install it on your computer. In these 14 days, you can use all premium features, after this period, the software functions with limited features like it lock the data export and Project save feature.
Step 2: Start Audit
After trial activation, open the Website auditor software to start an audit.
After opening the auditor, add the URL of the website, put a tick mark in Enable expert options, and then click on the Next button.
Step 3: Choose the source for Auditing
Here place the tick mark as per the below-given screen like Follow robots.txt instruction for and Search for orphan pages (choose Sitemap for better crawling and auditing). Keep the remaining features as default and then click the Finish button.
In my case, I have observed that the total audit time is more than 45 minutes to complete the audit.
The site crawling will be started. The completion of the task depends on the size of the site and its content.
Step 4: Final Audit Report
Now the final audit report is ready.
Tip: If you need additional information like Post Pageviews, social shares, and Domain authority, you have to connect your Google search console and Google Analytics accounts. To connect this, go for Edit > Profile settings > accounts and authenticate it. After a few minutes, you will get those details in the specified columns.
How to Analyze and How to work with Web Audit results?
Site auditing and technical rectification is a crucial part of every SEO professionals and Bloggers. If they do the Site audit in a proper way, it gives better visibility and traffic from search engines. We prepared the comprehensive SEO audit steps that help you brush up your website for organic traffic to make more money from your blog and pages and resources including.
Step 1: Check the Site Audit and Fix the issues
Redirection is a very important method for getting good traffic and visitors to the appropriate page if it has moved. If you do not implement the redirection in a proper way, it gives a negative SEO impact.
So First you have to concentrate on the Redirects in Site Audit section (Site Structure). Most of the conditions, You have to fix the 301 redirect, 302 redirects, and 4xx, 5xx status code. To do this, choose Pages with 301 redirect sections and choose which page is showing this error. Just fix the error by following the guidelines which are given in the suggestion boxes. This will take 30 to 60 minutes to complete. (depends on the site size and content).
- 301 redirect: It is a permanent redirection method. It passes the link juice from the redirected URL to the destination URL. It can influence the search ranking of the new page. So better to set up this redirect in a proper way like using a plugin or placing code otherwise it affects your rankings.
- 302 redirect: It is a temporary redirection method. It doesn’t pass the link juice from the redirected URL to the destination URL.
Step 2: Choose one page for on-page optimization
In this step, start on-page optimization for your articles. To do this, go for Site Structure > Pages > On-Page and select one page. Choose Analyze page content by using right-click and add the target keyword or seed keyword or Search term as Mapped keyword and press on Map keywords. The analysis will start and give the complete on-page optimization report as in the two categories – Content optimization and Technical factors.
- Content Optimization: In this report, you may know about Title, Meta tags, Body, Images, and Markup details. If you found something missed or over-optimized in your content, choose that area and follow their instruction of How to Fix the issue?
- Technical factors: In this report, you may know about Page Availability, Mobile-friendliness and Page Speed, Encoding, and Technical factors, URL and Links details. If they report any problem in these particular sections, choose that and follow the instruction which is given right side box.
Step 3: Start On-Page optimization in Content Editor
How to find old blog posts? If you have a top-performing blog post that you want to republish, Update new information with the Content editor. By using the above on-Page report, you can start the content update. In this Website auditor software, there is a Content Editor feature.
This editor can help you to import your old or existing content, Mapped keywords suggestions (and it gives numbers about how many times you have to use), related keywords list, competitors details, topics – questions, and Word cloud.
How to update old blog posts for improved SEO?
The process of updating a blog is called “Blogging”. In the first step of the content update, the page should complete the page audit and know the status of the existing content and technical factors details.
Import the content:
Now you have to import the content into Content Editor as in the choice of two editing modes – Browser mode and Document mode. Document mode is very good for this. I am using this mode for my new content optimization and for the old content updating process. Choose Document Mode then click on Go.
Update the Recommended Keywords:
After a few seconds, your blog post content will be imported into this editor box. Along with this, your optimization report will be available. By following those instructions, you have to add or remove those recommended keywords within your content in the specified times. If the terms or keywords are sufficient, the term becomes green color and if it is red in color, which is over-optimized. You can use the snippet box to write the titles and meta descriptions by following the competitor’s list.
Add Questions as FAQs:
This is very important for better CTR from search engines. The auditing tool will provide 3 to 5 questions. Just write answers for that and place those FAQs by using the Rank math FAQ snippet. If you do not know how to add this, you can check this article on How to add FAQ Schema?
Use TF-IDF keywords in update:
Using the TF-IDF keywords within the content gives great results and improves your website ranking. In the TF-IDF section, they provide hundreds of keywords and it will suggest how many times to use within the content also.
By using this, you can use the reports export option to download the list for your content writer. You can guide your content writer if you are having a content writer for your blog. You can use those keywords to fulfill the SEO needs without missing user intent. You can update the old content with new information by using these TF-IDF keywords. After reaching the target optimization rate, you have to go for the next step.
Export the optimized content:
After finishing the content optimization, you have to export the content as in two forms – HTML format and Copy-paste format in Doc file.
Update the content in your blog by replacing the old content on the same date or you can schedule it.
What is Technical site SEO?
Technical SEO is the process of improving technical aspects of a website for better page rankings in the search engines. This is the part of technical optimization for better website speed, easy to crawl, and for better search engine rankings. Of course, these are the pillars of technical site SEO. First, you have to make the Robots.txt file, which helps to give proper direction to the specified areas of your website.
According to new ranking factors, google is considered, three major points in their recent update. they are loading speed, interactivity, and visual stability. These are called core web vital.
A website auditor is a one-stop solution for all types of technical SEO analyses for all types of websites.
Website auditor Pricing
The website auditor price is very cheap when compared with other professional internet marketing tools. It is available in two versions. They are Website auditor Professional and Website Auditor Enterprise.
- Professional version: It is perfect for website owners and webmasters.
- Enterprise Version: It is developed for professional optimizers and SEO companies.
How to get this Website Auditor?
The website auditor is available in both Free and premium versions. In the free version, there is a limited option to complete the auditing process. So you have to upgrade or go for a premium version by deciding which version fulfills your requirement. Here are the steps to buy this tool online.
Step 1: Go to Purchase
First, you have to go with this link to get 40% discount on the regular price.
Step 2: Add the Product to the cart
Now add the product into the cart by pressing the button ADD TO CART to continue the shopping or you can use BUY NOW option to start purchasing.
Step 3: Choose the Payment system
To complete the purchase, you have to choose the payment system here. Here 8 payment systems are available. They are Visa, Paypal, American Express, Bank/Wire transfer, Discover, WebMoney, UnionPay, Skrill Wallet.
You can opt for any one of them to proceed. If you choose the VISA credit card option, you have to fill the personal and card details then click the ORDER NOW button.
After a successful transaction, you will receive the email from the company with Activation details and Software download link. Download and install it. enter the activation details in the software and enjoy it.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
How to make an SEO Audit report?
Using and making an SEO audit report is very easy with a Website auditor. To do this, you have to create a new project and you can export the audit data after you finish the Audit.
Can I audit a competitor’s site?
We can analyze your competitor’s site and Client sites to know the health status of the SEO. It gives a complete idea about your competitors to perform better on your website.
Does this website audit tool support scheduled tasks?
Task Scheduling is one of the best features which is available in the Website auditor. You can set up this feature to conduct the auditing at specific times automatically.
Is the WebSite Auditor free?
Yes, the Website auditor is available as a free version with limited features. You can use this lifetime without spending money. But you can not export and save the project. Crawl limit is 500 URLs only.
Which version is better – Website auditor Professional or Website Auditor Enterprise?
Both versions of Professional and Enterprises are good. I have been using the Enterprise edition personally for 2 years. Personally, I recommend the Website Auditor Enterprise edition to use hands-free analysis.
Pros and Cons of Website Auditor
- Easy to use interface
- Excellent Knowledge database to know how to use the tool
- The content editor is saving more time to write SEO optimized content within a short time
- Free trial version available
- The tool is available as single and along with the SEO Powersuite package
- Perfect on-page optimization instructions
- It helps you to know the pinpoint errors and where it occurs and how to rectify
- TF-IDF Keywords list helps you to update old content in a proper way
- Desktop version is available
- You can export the audit data as PDF
- Domain strength gives a better idea on how to move the blog to the next level
- Export feature available in Enterprise edition only
- It needs some practice to implement SEO suggestions. It is some hard to implement newbies
Every day thousands of articles are published on various blogs and websites. Every article is active up to 24 hours but some of the SEO optimized articles will rank in search engines. But they took some time. So targetting the right search intent is the first choice before starting writing or updating articles.
The Website Auditor is definitely a one-stop solution for every blogger, webmasters, and internet marketers. I am not trying to convince you. See the below screenshot for better understanding.
Here are the biggest multi-billion dollar companies using this website auditor tool to audit their sites regularly for better on-Page SEO and Technical SEO.
The sale will be active soon to get a maximum discount of up to 70%. Before that download it’s Free version now to test the tool on how it works.