Best Virtual Credit Cards Providers for Secure Online Transactions
Do you know Virtual Credit cards or Virtual cards or Virtual debit cards? The Virtual cards are trending now online. They are coming with Virtual credit card number, Validity date and CVV number with 24 to 48 hours expiry time. This article helps you about Virtual Credit Cards and its online providers and how to use these securely.
When you purchase a product from any online merchants you must be confident whether the merchant is not going to abuse your Credit card number. If the merchant is a new or not frequent presence, may be the purchase is not good. After purchase, the merchant has all your card information like billing information, Card number, and expiration date, CVV and security code.
If you think the purchase is not secure or the products are very important to you then try the Virtual credit cards (VCC). So instant virtual credit card fulfills this purchase. Most of the eCommerce sites are giving two option to make a purchase. They are Paypal and Credit card system. If you are an Indian, you need a credit card to make purchases like Hosting space, software, and to pay advertising fees etc.
For example, If you advertise your product on Facebook, you will need a credit card, if you do not have just create one Prepaid Virtual credit card then complete the purchase. Here VCC is one of the safest places to pay online money. This article providing the top and popular VCC providers helps to complete your online purchases securely. This Virtual Credit Card for Immediate Use.
What is Virtual Credit cards (VCC)?
VCC, it Stands for Virtual Credit Card. A virtual credit card (VCC) is an add-on of a credit card issued on your primary online credit card or from net banking. It does not have any plastic existence. These virtual cards have the virtual credit card number, validity date, and CVV number. These VCC cards are very useful to purchase the online products without any problem.
The virtual credit cards are the safest cards to shop or buy products through online. Here are the top 10 providers for Virtual credit card and Virtual debit card providers to help you make these money transactions online without any problems.
Most Popular 10 Virtual credit card Providers in India and USA
Surely you can find many Internet providers for this VCC, but not all are reputable, so I made a list of providers and added my experience and would consist are excellent results and reliability. There are hundreds of Virtual Credit Card Processing sites are available. The given services providing virtual credit card generator to create the VCC without any limit.
- Entropay is one of the most popular VCC providers, that helps you to create Virtual credit cards at free of cost.
- You can create one free account, verify your address (Just upload your address proof like PAN card or Passport or any Government approved ID).
- Your account will be verified within 24 hours.
- Entropay will charge a small fee for each transaction.
- You must add fund from your bank account to your Entropay VCC. This is excellent VCC service provider.
- Personally, I am suggesting this service for secure payments at online.
- The Virtual Credit Card Instant Approval is very easy and fast.
Payoneer is one of the most popular payment processors for all global payment. They provide prepaid master cards, it can be used as VCC to pay your money to a number of websites.
Special features of the Payoneer:
- It is the most popular and has a good backup and support.
- You send a Debit Master Card to your house and also you can use it as a VCC.
- It has a very affordable annual fee for maintenance
- The master card helps to give all types of supports when you travel, you can use it as a debit card at all ATM centers without any problem.
- It is perfectly compatible with Paypal. For example, you can transfer your funds from Payoneer account to Paypal account.
- Virtual credit card for PayPal verification is very easy
- One of the most popular online banking services, you can create your virtual prepaid cards very easily.
- You can use your card to pay for hosting, online shopping companies, and other any international websites.
- While this is not the very popular site itself and it is very helpful in terms of online transactions.
- Bank Freedom offers many features that help you manage your business more easily.
- Very good for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- It is one of the best alternatives to online bank accounts. Account now also offers credit cards and VISA debit cards.
- You can use both online shopping and electronic transfers.
- It is one of the best options for those living in India, offers the service of prepaid credit cards for your online transactions.
- You must create an account with Kotak Mahindra Bank before using your Netcard.
- It is the best option for those living in Peru, a unique and flexible platform to create virtual Visa cards.
- You must open an account at an Interbank (Peru) agency, then access to the platform and there you can create and manage your virtual card.
- If you have a Paypal account, you can make withdrawals from Paypal Interbank.
HDFC Bank VCC
- HDFC Bank also offers virtual credit cards to their users and customers.
- HDFC offers Visa and MasterCard, credit cards and debit cards at no additional cost.
- One of the surest ways to manage your money online.
- Virtual credit card HDFC is very good to all type of online users.
ICICI Bank VCC
ICICI Bank is one of the international banks and it is very famous. If you have an account in ICICI bank then you can create Virtual credit cards very easily for online transactions. Just check for more information on their FAQ page of ICICI VCC.
SBI means State Bank of India. SBI launched Virtual credit cards on 2014. It can be used in Indian site which accepts Visa cards. It has some restrictions to using this VCC. If you have an account in SBI first apply for Net banking activation. After that, you can create State Bank of India Virtual credit card instantly. These free virtual credit cards are very safe to complete purchases on eCommerce sites. The SBI virtual credit card gives an instant virtual credit card. But it has few restrictions on the usage. How to create Virtual Card from SBI Netbanking?
- The VCC has restricted their usage within India, Nepal, and Bhutan.
- You can use VCC for online payments only not for offline payments.
- The currency is always in Indian rupees only
- The unused cards will be expired within 24 to 48 hours
- The SBI VCC is used for only for one transaction.
- The unused balance will be back to your account after 48 hours.
Neteller is one of the best and popular alternatives to PayPal. It offers Prepaid Master card, you can use as VCC for online transactions securely. But it takes a small fee for their transactions like Entropay. You can create your account at free of cost and get a free virtual credit card. It creates virtual credit cards like Entropay
NetSpend is one of the popular and best-prepaid card providers for US residents since 1999. It’s providing Processing and marketing services for Visa debit and master cards.
There are hundreds of Virtual credit card service providers are available on the internet. The above-given list is more popular and instant virtual credit card generator to make a purchase very securely. You can use the list to get virtual credit cards and use anywhere around the world and some are services are restricted in some countries only.