Do you know Virtual Credit cards or Virtual cards or Virtual debit cards? The Virtual cards are trending now online. They are coming with Virtual credit card number, Validity date and CVV number with 24 to 48 hours expiry time. This article helps you about Virtual Credit Cards and its online providers and how to use these securely.
When you purchase a product from any online merchants you must be confident whether the merchant is not going to abuse your Credit card number. If the merchant is a new or not frequent presence, maybe the purchase is not good. After purchase, the merchant has all your card information like billing information, Card number, and expiration date, CVV, and security code.
If you think the purchase is not secure or the products are very important to you then try the Virtual credit cards (VCC). So instant virtual credit card fulfills this purchase. Most of the eCommerce sites are giving two option to make a purchase. They are Paypal and Credit card system. If you are an Indian, you need a credit card to make purchases like Hosting space, software, and to pay advertising fees etc.
For example, If you advertise your product on Facebook, you will need a credit card, if you do not have just create one Prepaid Virtual credit card then complete the purchase. Here VCC is one of the safest places to pay online money. This article providing the top and popular VCC providers helps to complete your online purchases securely. This Virtual Credit Card for Immediate Use.
What is Virtual Credit cards (VCC)?
VCC, it Stands for Virtual Credit Card. A virtual credit card (VCC) is an add-on of a credit card issued on your primary online credit card or from net banking. It does not have any plastic existence. These virtual cards have the virtual credit card number, validity date, and CVV number. These VCC cards are very useful to purchase the online products without any problem.
The virtual credit cards are the safest cards to shop or buy products through online. Here are the top 10 providers for Virtual credit card and Virtual debit card providers to help you make these money transactions online without any problems.[/page_section] [page_section color=’#2c3e50′ textstyle=’light’ position=’default’]
Most Popular 10 Virtual credit card Providers in India and USA[/page_section]
Surely you can find many Internet providers for this VCC, but not all are reputable, so I made a list of providers and added my experience and would consist are excellent results and reliability. There are hundreds of Virtual Credit Card Processing sites are available. The given services providing virtual credit card generator to create the VCC without any limit.[thrive_icon_box color=’blue’ style=’1′ image=’https://www.bloggingden.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/one.png’]
- Entropay is one of the most popular VCC providers, that helps you to create Virtual credit cards at free of cost.
- You can create one free account, verify your address (Just upload your address proof like PAN card or Passport or any Government approved ID).
- Your account will be verified within 24 hours.
- Entropay will charge a small fee for each transaction.
- You must add fund from your bank account to your Entropay VCC. This is excellent VCC service provider.
- Personally, I am suggesting this service for secure payments at online.
- The Virtual Credit Card Instant Approval is very easy and fast.
[thrive_icon_box color=’blue’ style=’1′ image=’https://www.bloggingden.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/two.png’]
Payoneer is one of the most popular payment processors for all global payment. They provide prepaid master cards, it can be used as VCC to pay your money to a number of websites.
Special features of the Payoneer:
- It is the most popular and has a good backup and support.
- You send a Debit Master Card to your house and also you can use it as a VCC.
- It has a very affordable annual fee for maintenance
- The master card helps to give all types of supports when you travel, you can use it as a debit card at all ATM centers without any problem.
- It is perfectly compatible with Paypal. For example, you can transfer your funds from Payoneer account to Paypal account.
- Virtual credit card for PayPal verification is very easy
[thrive_icon_box color=’blue’ style=’1′ image=’https://www.bloggingden.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/three.png’]
- One of the most popular online banking services, you can create your virtual prepaid cards very easily.
- You can use your card to pay for hosting, online shopping companies, and other any international websites.
[thrive_icon_box color=’blue’ style=’1′ image=’https://www.bloggingden.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/four.png’]
- While this is not the very popular site itself and it is very helpful in terms of online transactions.
- Bank Freedom offers many features that help you manage your business more easily.
- Very good for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
[thrive_icon_box color=’blue’ style=’1′ image=’https://www.bloggingden.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/five.png’]
- It is one of the best alternatives to online bank accounts. Account now also offers credit cards and VISA debit cards.
- You can use both online shopping and electronic transfers.
[thrive_icon_box color=’blue’ style=’1′ image=’https://www.bloggingden.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/six.png’]
- It is one of the best options for those living in India, offers the service of prepaid credit cards for your online transactions.
- You must create an account with Kotak Mahindra Bank before using your Netcard.
[thrive_icon_box color=’blue’ style=’1′ image=’https://www.bloggingden.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Seven.png’]
- It is the best option for those living in Peru, a unique and flexible platform to create virtual Visa cards.
- You must open an account at an Interbank (Peru) agency, then access to the platform and there you can create and manage your virtual card.
- If you have a Paypal account, you can make withdrawals from Paypal Interbank.
[thrive_icon_box color=’blue’ style=’1′ image=’https://www.bloggingden.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Eight.png’]
HDFC Bank VCC
- HDFC Bank also offers virtual credit cards to their users and customers.
- HDFC offers Visa and MasterCard, credit cards and debit cards at no additional cost.
- One of the surest ways to manage your money online.
- Virtual credit card HDFC is very good to all type of online users.
[thrive_icon_box color=’blue’ style=’1′ image=’https://www.bloggingden.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Nine.png’]
ICICI Bank VCC
ICICI Bank is one of the international banks and it is very famous. If you have an account in ICICI bank then you can create Virtual credit cards very easily for online transactions. Just check for more information on their FAQ page of ICICI VCC.[/thrive_icon_box]
[thrive_icon_box color=’blue’ style=’1′ image=’https://www.bloggingden.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Ten.png’]
SBI means State Bank of India. SBI launched Virtual credit cards in 2014. It can be used in Indian site which accepts Visa cards. It has some restrictions to using this VCC. If you have an account in SBI first apply for Net banking activation. After that, you can create State Bank of India Virtual credit card instantly. These free virtual credit cards are very safe to complete purchases on eCommerce sites. The SBI virtual credit card gives an instant virtual credit card. But it has few restrictions on the usage. How to create Virtual Card from SBI Netbanking?
- The VCC has restricted their usage within India, Nepal, and Bhutan.
- You can use VCC for online payments only not for offline payments.
- The currency is always in Indian rupees only
- The unused cards will be expired within 24 to 48 hours
- The SBI VCC is used for only for one transaction.
- The unused balance will be back to your account after 48 hours.
[thrive_icon_box color=’blue’ style=’1′ image=’https://www.bloggingden.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Eleven.png’]
Neteller is one of the best and popular alternatives to PayPal. It offers Prepaid Master card, you can use as VCC for online transactions securely. But it takes a small fee for their transactions like Entropay. You can create your account at free of cost and get a free virtual credit card. It creates virtual credit cards like Entropay[/thrive_icon_box]
[thrive_icon_box color=’blue’ style=’1′ image=’https://www.bloggingden.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Twelve.png’]
NetSpend is one of the popular and best-prepaid card providers for US residents since 1999. It’s providing Processing and marketing services for Visa debit and master cards.[/thrive_icon_box]
How to get a free virtual credit card without bank account?
I think it is funny. But it is possible sometimes. Let us see the procedure.
DigiBank is powered by DBS, which is a financial services group in Asia. It is headquarters in Singapore and first mobile digital bank. From this bank’s official app, you can create instant prepaid virtual credit card. It is secure and liable service. You can use digibank e-wallet to pay all type of bills. This card is accepted everywhere, where VISA card is accepted.
- First download, Digibank by DBS android app and install on your mobile.
- Fill the details in the app and activate it by verifying your mobile number.
- After verification, you will get a complete activated account.
- Go for Profile and change the password
- To create VISA Debit card, Go to menu > My Account > Your VISA Debit card
- Here you can see the card number, validity and CVV.
- If you need, you can also Block the card temporarily from the app.
- You can use this card for online purchases.
There are hundreds of Virtual credit card service providers are available on the internet. The above-given list is more popular and instant virtual credit card generator to make a purchase very securely. You can use the list to get virtual credit cards and use anywhere around the world and some are services are restricted in some countries only.