How to use KWFinder- Best Keyword research tool
Keyword Research is the primary task for every blogger and online marketer. If you do the research in a proper way, we will get awesome results for every small business owners in online. Here I am introducing the best Keyword Research tool to bring your blog to the next level.
The tool is KWFinder online keyword research tool.
Before going to learn How to use KWFinder tool, you should know about the tool basics.
What is KWFinder?
KWFinder is an excellent Keyword Research tool to find and get hundreds of long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty and high search volumes. The KW finder tool is designed with a user-friendly interface with great metrics. The metrics are very helpful to improve your SEO efforts.
Better to create one free account to get an additional advantage like Datastore and reuse.
KWFinder is a best free keywords research tool for better Search engine optimization (SEO).
Advantages of Using KWFinder tool:
The Keyword Finder is a web-based application. The tool comes with more additional benefits.
- You can access this service from anywhere in the world. Because it is an online service.
- KWFinder provides few free daily searches with limitations. But it is one of the best and cheapest premium keyword research tool in the online market.
- It helps you to find long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty.
- Providing Exact keyword search volume for the given keywords. (The exact keyword searching stopped in Google keyword planner)
- It gives effective results for your Keyword research process.
- The provided data is very strong and easy to analyze
Special features in KWFinder:
The KWFinder has three different special features. They are
- Suggestions feature: This feature gives the keyword suggestions based on your target keyword or primary keyword
- Autosuggest feature: This is a Google auto-complete API feature. It gives you more LSI keywords
- Questions feature: This feature generates questions based on your keyword. It gives a better understanding.
How to use KWFinder Keyword Research Tool?
KWFinder is very easy to use. Its user-friendly interface gives a better understanding possibility. They provided the instant help you to rank your keyword fast on Google search results.
Now we will follow the steps on How to use KWinder tool.
Create an account
To start the keywords research, you need to go to KWFinder page. Create a new account. It is free. (The credit card is not necessary)
In the home page, you will get three major tabs. They are Suggestions, Autocomplete, and Questions.
Enter the primary keyword in Suggestions box and click Find keywords button. If you are doing local business or targeting a specific Geo location use other fields like Location and language before hitting the ‘Find Keywords’ button.
For this step by step picture guide, I choose “United States” for location field and I have used the default language field.
Tip: If you are a local business or targeting specific Geo region, you should specify the location and language fields instead of using default values. These features will help you to narrow your targeting to a region or even city level worldwide and in more than 40 languages.
Grab the results
After a few seconds of the processing, you will get the keywords data. In the result, five different metrics will be given. They are ‘Trend’, ‘Search’, ‘CPC’, ‘PPC’, and ‘Keyword Difficulty’.
Tip: The SEO difficulty (DIFF) of a keyword is indicated on a scale from 0 to 100. This shows the keyword difficulty based on a comparison of keywords on a market-wide basis. Keep in mind that your unique difficulty may vary. As it depends on your SEO skills, it’s quite individual.
Metrics to know from the Result page:
- Trend: The tools display keyword search trends for the past 12 months by showing a little graph.
- Search: This column represents the average monthly search volume (exact match) of the keyword from the last twelve months.
- CPC: This column data gives the average cost per click on the listed keywords. This CPC data, providing based on Google’s Adwords data.
- PPC: This value indicates the level of competition in PPC advertising (Min – 0 to 100 Maximum)
- Keyword Difficulty (KD): Keyword difficulty is nothing but SEO difficulty of the keyword. The KWFinder calculates the KD instantly. The calculation based on the SEO stats (DA, PA, MozRank, MozTrust and social signals) of sites or blogs appearing on the first page of Google. It indicates the difficulty of the keyword or keywords phrases. The keyword score range ‘0’ to ‘100’. Higher the value the ranking is difficult. If the value is low, the keyword is easier to rank in search engine.
How is the SEO difficulty calculated? At the beginning, we calculate SEO rank for every page on the first page of Google SERP. This rank is mainly based on the quality of the link profile and Moz metrics. Moreover, we take into consideration Domain Authority (Moz) of each page. Once we have the rank of every page, we generate an average of these, which represents the SEO difficulty. You’ll find detailed info in an article dedicated to the SEO difficulty.
How to use KWFinder tool effectively?
To explain this, I am using this keyword “how to find long tail keywords” explains this step by step picture guide. This tool is showing 90 searches, $5.58 CPC 29 PPC and 52 Difficulty Score.
Here Keyword Difficulty score is 52 for this keyword. This means that keyword started searching for a few months.
Before going to next analysis, check the Keyword Difficulty score table to understand the keywords selection from the result page.
- 0-9: These keywords can be ranked without any efforts
- 10-19: This keyword is super easy to rank (These are called ranking keywords)
- 20-29: These keywords are rankable with minimum efforts
- 30-39: These keywords need some extra efforts to rank well
- 40-54: these keywords require some additional work to rank well if you use right techniques the keyword will get good rank
- 55-74: This keyword is hard to rank
- 75-89: Very hard to rank this keyword
- 90-100: Do not think about this keyword. Leave it. It is very hard to get ranked
Check the Keyword difficulty value with the above table, and then go to work. If your keyword KD is below 30, it is good. Do not go for more than 55. It is very hard to rank it. Simply it is waste of time.
If you want organic traffic to your blog, KWFinder is the best choice. By using KWFinder, you will find long tail keywords list easily. You need to find low competitive long tail keywords with high search volume.
To find the best keywords for your search engine ranking, use the filter option on the KWFinder result page.
Plans and Pricing:
When comparing the other keyword research tool in the industry, the KWFinder is cheap and effective. They are providing attractive plans and prices for bloggers and marketers.
KWFinder is one of the service from Mangools team. They are providing this tool along with SERPChecker, and SERPWatcher tools with their attractive plans.
They are providing three attractive plans – Basic, Premium, and Agency plans. The mangools team giving 44% money-saving option for new customers. Save money and start using this awesome tool.
The KWFinder team Mangools are providing 44%% discount for their new users. To grab this offer, click and register your free / premium account immediately.
44% discount activated
KWFinder is one of the best Keyword research tool and the low competition keywords finder. Its user interface and keyword difficulty score analysis are good.
KWFinder is a free tool with limited features like limited searches per day. Register with your email ID and get some additional searches. There is a premium service is also available. If you feel good with the tool, better to upgrade to the premium version at any time.
Personally, I recommend this tool as a best free keywords research tool for Search Engine Optimization. Share this guide on “How to use KWFinder tool for better SEO?” with your friends on social media like Facebook, Twitter and Google plus.