In this article, I am going to discuss SEMRush Review 2020 and How to use SEMRush to Improve SEO?
There are small to medium-sized business houses that can get benefitted by optimizing and making most of the things on their website within a specified budget.
There are thousands of tools floating on the internet that help in maximizing the online visibility of your site. But most promises to give insights into their competitor’s SEO or marketing activity. However, the tools are highly-priced and could not be afforded by everyone.
However, if you want all in one tool that can offer the best Keyword research, competitor research, site audit, backlink analysis, and a few other tools.
Then SEMrush is an extremely powerful tool that not only allows you to research the information you want.
But offers a broader aspect of SEO marketing and anyone working in the field of search, SEMrush is a life savior for them.
Here are the SEO basics to learn.
SEMrush Review 2020: What is SEMRUSH?
SEMrush is an all-in-one digital marketing package with all types of professional tools like SEO, PPC, and Keyword research.
In layman terms, the SEMrush tool is used by bloggers and other digital marketers to bring more website traffic and revenue.
Therefore it is a tool that finds out the most trusted and profitable keywords for optimizing the blogs or creates content in order to reach the audience for better user experience and visibility.
In this SEMrush review, you will learn how to do keyword research, How to steal competitors keywords? and How to use the SEMrush Audit feature for your blog improvement?
We know that content marketing is the old school strategy that is used by internet marketers to distribute and implement content ideas effectively to the targeted audience.
Now, SEMrush is only of its kind is trusted by millions of peoples worldwide ranges from small, medium or big.
SEMrush contains a massive database of over 46 million domains and around 120 million keywords.
It literally does everything from tracking the organic position of a domain to a URL location on Google’s SERPs, copies of AdWords ads, the positions, CPC, ads, competitor analysis and many more.
What are the Features of SEMRUSH?
The SEMrush Review explains the special features of this awesome internet marketing tool. There are lots of features well integrated into SEMrush tools such as SEO tactics.
Here are the features of this tool
- It helps business solutions to come out with more keywords for the creation of strategy and help them rank well. As well as observing the various ranking factors available through improvising the correct SEO plans.
- You have heard about strategic advertising, right? Brands and companies target competitors with different approaches to be able to meet the demands of consumers through advertising. This allows them to remain in the budget than the competitors.
- Apart from this, it allows you to grow the social media platforms for Social media marketing.
- With the help of social strategies, companies and individuals can make tons of money if they maximize the engagement to reach out to their audience and all this is possible when you have the SEMrush all-in-one tool.
- Tactical content marketing is another best feature that guarantees a surge in profits due to promotional opportunities a company makes to broaden the audience reach.
- SEMrush helps in getting that sales figure right before you.
How to use SEMRUSH to get competitors keywords?
SEMrush integrates special features through which you can easily get the competitor’s data. Basically, SEMRush is a comprehensive keyword research tool.
Of course, we have prepared the step-by-step process to show “How to get competitors Keywords by using SEMRush?” so that you can outrank them easily.
Step 1: Signup SEMRush
- First, register your details in SEMrush for a new account.
- Log in to the SEMrush tool and get the competitor’s domain score and find all top organic keywords for which your competitors ranking for.
- You can export them to CSV spreadsheet for further use.
Step 2: Check Organic Competitors
- The next step would suffice the need of main organic competitors and save the report generated from SEMrush.
- Here you will find a list of all competitors ranked and the competition level for a number of keywords you just found.
Step 3 Pro Tip: Export Keywords
- Export the list of keywords into Excel format by using the EXPORT button.
- Import all the competitors’ keyword data into the Google sheet.
- Now sort and filter them on the worksheet in different columns to identify the right keywords you should be working on.
Step 4: Analyze the Keywords
- Now that you have the data consolidated into a single worksheet.
- It’s time to build content and implement a strategy for the content structure.
Step 5: Sprinkle the Keywords
- SEMrush provides you with all the relevant data for the competitions along with the number of results you find in organic searches for the given keyword.
- Along with those keywords, sprinkle LSI Keywords, and Search related terms keywords within the content while you write the articles.
- It gives better results.
How to use Content Ideas with Topic Research feature?
SEMrush has inaugurated the content ideas feature in order to create content for marketers.
The ideas are basically for future content and to turn them into action right away.
Searching for the content idea isn’t that hard when you have SEMrush. It gets started with just a few clicks.
Step 1: Start Your Rival Analysis
Step 2: Check the Content Ideas List
For Example, here I am using this tool for content ideation tools to lookup the content ideas for “dog training” and click the Get Content Ideas button.
After a while SEMrush will fetch the relevant data and shows up the topic research results with popular subtopics, headlines and questions asked for the keyword.
The tool will provide expandable cards with relevant subtopics. On this screen, you will get 4 different tabs. they are Cards, Explorer, Overview, and MindMap.
- Once you have the ideas card displayed on the screen.
- You can select any sub-topic and get started right away.
- You can even schedule the task using the Marketing Calendar for a specific activity to be performed later.
- In the Cards section, the tool providing the different relevant keywords with volume and titles.
- In the Explorer section, you will get the detailed search results along with URL
- In the Overview section, You will get the list of overall keywords to search results data at one place
- In the Mind Map section, you will get a nice graphic presentation with a circular look.
SEMrush is used to determine the potential keywords and the use of the right strategic content planning for your audience.
With content Ideas feature the workflow or the planning becomes easier and helps you to do the work faster.
One of the Indian Blogger Mr. Akshay Hallur explained a few of the blog post writing methodologies.
How to Audit our Blog with SEMRUSH?
Content has become the most prominent way to reach your audience.
Over the years creating a massive amount of content can fuel your blog but what if the content for the masses doesn’t relate well that would potentially harm your business goals.
However, a Website Auditing feature is generally meant for evaluating the existing website and content in accordance with the user.
This is probably the best way for the on-going success of your blog or website.
Website Auditing can be a tiring and time-consuming process.
It is easy to lose track of different pieces for the content and a Website audit would suffice the need for answering the various question of the online presence of the blog.
Such as improving the technical SEO component of the blog, Meta description, etc, Interlinking of the posts, Content audits are helpful when managing a website that mainly concentrates on content.
The SEMrush Site Auditing feature is a powerful feature for checking your website’s health
Steps to follow:
Step 1: Add Domain to Project creation
To start our blog audit, first, you need to enter the Site Audit area. Add your domain name as a new Project section. Then press the Add Project button.
Step 2: Choose Project
When you click on the project, you will be redirected to the site audit dashboard SEMRush SEO dashboard.
Step 3: Check the Blog Health Status
Here you can check your blog audit status like Health Score, On-Page SEO checker, Social Media Tracker, Backlink Audit, Organic traffic Insights, and Content Analyzer, etc.
Step 4: Check the Errors
Step 4: Fix the Issues
Hit on Errors and Warnings then check the problems and follow their guidelines on How to Fix It? Your site health improves automatically.
With SEMrush website Audit you can fix any pertaining issues and boost SEO optimization. A few features of the SEMruch website Audit are listed below. If you use this great SEO tool, we will get great
- Find the health of the website with SEMrush SEO analysis tool
- Find SEO issues and decide to resolve them on priority
- Track the SEO optimization process
- Fix hreflang mistakes
- Ensure complete security of the website or blog
- Detect whether the blog or website is mobile-friendly or not.
How to get a SEMrush coupon and SEMrush trial for free?
We are having a good relationship with the SEMrush team. They are providing a premium plan at free of cost for Blogging Den readers like you up to 14 days.
After reading this SEMrush Review 2020, Grab this 14 days premium version, simply follow the steps.
Step 1: Register now
First, you need to click the below button to grab the Exclusive offer (Worth $99). You will be redirected to the signup page.
Step 2: Subscribe for SEMRush Trial Plan
Now you will be redirected to the subscription page like below. Enter your details (Email, Password and Billing details) and grab the SEMRush trial 14 days Pro account. Finally, click on the “Place the order” button.
Step 3: Use the Premium Version
You can use the premium version 14 days with full features. After 14 days you will be charged $99 per month. You can cancel the account anytime. Once you use this internet marketing tool, definitely you will like the power of SEMrush.
Frequently Asked Questions
SEMRUSH Pros and Cons
SEMrush is an all in one search engine marketing gear that allows internet marketers to perform better in the competitive business arena.
However, there are PROS & CONS associated with the SEMrush tool. Pros and Cons are given below.
In most of the factors, SEMrush abruptly outweighs the CONS.
This means SEMrush adds more value to keyword research capabilities than any other tool in the market till today.
Call it a social listening, backlink auditing or spying on competitors it is easy to increase the web presence and help you to stay ahead of the competition.
SEMrush Pricing details
If you’re looking for an SEO tool that has almost all the features included then, you can have a look at the plans and pricing of SEMrush.
SEMrush currently has 3 pricing plans and all the plans or subscriptions are based on Monthly and yearly payment.
- For freelancers, startups and in-house marketers with a limited budget.
- Run your SEO, PPC, SMM and content projects with 28 advanced tools.
- Know your competitors’ traffic sources, rankings, social media results & more.
- For SMB and growing marketing agencies
- All the Pro features plus:
- Branded reports
- Historical Data
- Extended limits
- For agencies, E-commerce projects and businesses with an extensive web presence. All the Guru features plus:
- White-label reports
- API access
- Extended limits and sharing options
While there are few alternatives and less expensive tools (including SEO tools) available over the internet. But SEMrush remains the top SEO marketing tool since 2008 and still going on.
My honest review of SEMRush: This is a compulsory SEO tool for bloggers, content writers, SEO experts, and Agencies. SEO research is a very interesting part.
If you want to find out the right keywords for your competitors are using. SEMrush should be the tool using.
Whether you want to earn good profits by promoting affiliate products or increase the visibility of your website or blog on search engines by using the best keywords that your competitors using.
Then SEMrush is the tool for you.
Share this SEMRush Review 2020 and Learn How to use SEMRush to Improve SEO of your blog and blog posts with your friends. No doubdt this is a powerful seo tool.