Recently, Google Panda has updated affected on most of the blog traffic. Because this update protecting information from spamming and maintaining quality. The Google is changing their algorithm continuously with their new update. In this procedure, thousands of websites /blogs are penalized.
Penalization means removing low-quality content pages in search results. A few years back this indexing giving priority based on the number of links indexing in the Search results. This including Remove Category and tags, author and monthly archives.
Google considers these pages as Duplicate. In present updates, these are not counted. In this tutorial, I am writing few tips to recover panda update penalization.
How to NoIndex Blog Posts from Search Engine
In WordPress blogs, there are three best ways are working now to Remove Category and tags from the search index.
How to Remove Category and tags from Search index by using Google Webmaster tools?
Webmaster tool is one of the free service tools from the great Google service. This helps to webmasters to indexing status and optimization view of the blogs. By using this webmaster tool, you may remove the content farm URLs very easily.
- How to verify your blog with Google tag manager?
Use the steps given below.
- Login to your Google Webmaster tools account
- Choose your blog from the right side box
- Go to “Google Index“ > Remove URLs
- Click on “Create a new removal request” button and enter the URL
- Enter the Removal URL in the box and click on “Continue“
- On the next screen, select Choose the reason as “Remove Directory or Remove page from search results and cache” and click “Submit Request”.
Google will remove submitted URL from the Search index. It takes time 24 to 48 hours to take effect. That’s it.
This article on “How to Remove Category and tags from Search Engine” helps you to control the blog URLs indexing in search engine.
Please share this article with your friends through social media if it is useful. Happy Blogging