How to make money with clickbank step by step 2018
What is ClickBank? ClickBank (CB) is an online marketplace that connects digital content creators with affiliate marketers. This article gives the information about how to make money with ClickBank in 2018. Founded in 1998, ClickBank has become the most important network of affiliates in the United States and is one of the most visited sites in the world. There are only a few places on the web where you can find online guitar lessons, guides to increase your height and tutorials of all kinds, all under the same domain. CB is one of them.
Anyone interested in starting with online affiliate marketing, begin with ClickBank. It is easy to start, and unlike competing platforms, CB eliminates the tedious paperwork and unnecessary contracts. It also offers a fairly secure payment system, one of the best networks.
It is important to keep your expectations to generate dividends but to make money with Clickbank is not as simple as grabbing a lot of affiliate links, place on your blog and see the package of bills. To make the most of the ClickBank, there are some things you should know, and some strategies to be followed; today I will try to give you some light on the matter. Pay attention.
- What is Affiliate Marketing and how it works for bloggers?
- The 10 Best Online Affiliate Marketing Programs for Bloggers
Working method to Make Money with ClickBank in 2018:
Digital content creators or sellers upload their products to ClickBank market and establish a commission percentage. The affiliate, I mean you choose a product to promote and create a unique to the sales page of that product link. You can integrate this single link on a blog or website, post it on social networks or include it in an email to a list of subscribers; the options are varied.
When a customer clicks on your link and buys the product, you are rewarded with the affiliate commission. The rest goes to the seller. Everything is pretty simple. So that is not so easy is to determine which products to promote and how to promote them.
The other option is that you create your own digital product and upload it to the platform of CB to sell. You can sell yourself and / or capture affiliates selling the product for you in exchange for a commission. Of course, this is a bit more complicated but you have complete control of your product. It should be a goal to go if you want to fully live the internet.
How to choose a right Product to promote?
If you’re reading this guide, you probably already have a website or you plan to create one. Your website should be directed to a specific niche. If not, it is convenient to do it because it will be very difficult to sell a product to “grow the buttocks” in a video game page. Go to a specific audience will have a better chance of selling a product. And a little advice: “Never try to sell, rather help find solutions to a problem”. You understand me? I hope so because your success depends on it. If you ignore me, you will begin to sell a lot.
To find products that fit your niche, you should start a search for keywords related to the niche using tools like Keyword Planner Google AdWords, Keyword tool.io or others on your network. Do not underestimate this step, a good study KEYWORD you can generate many dividends. Maybe your website is acne. The search for “Acne” brings up a series of high-volume keywords, such as “quick cures for acne” and “recipes for the youthful acne“. Then looking for keywords in Clickbank can find relevant and related products.
Once you find a product that fits your niche, you need to evaluate indicators of ClickBank. Under each product, there are a number of statistics, and understanding what they mean is critical in the decision-making process. To Make Money with Clickbank, first understand the terms given in each product of Clickbank.
- Initial $/Sale: it refers to the average amount an affiliate earns from each sale.
- % / Sale: s the average commission rate generated by all sales of products from a supplier.
- Gravity: it is the abbreviation of gravity, which incorporates the number of different affiliates who earned a commission for promoting the product in the last 12 weeks.
- Avg Rebill Total: Refract refers to the average amount of money making affiliate commission as a result of rebills. Rebills are recurring products as memberships or subscriptions.
- Avg %/Rebill: it is the average commission rate obtained only rebills.
A general rule is to choose a product with Gravity score of at least 20. If you can find one of more than 50, even better. But be careful when you get into the triple digits. This means that the product is having strong competition, so make sure you’re prepared. You can also read reviews of products to measure public opinion. Are there a lot of complaints? Are there enough amounts of refunds? Make sure the answer is no.
Before choosing a product, check out the sales page. Is it something you can read? Is it well written and has a good design? There are a lot of sales pages that are junk so that sales are bad even if the product is good and maybe have to cut weeds before finding something worth promoting. And, of course, be sure that the product produces recurring commissions. In clickbank, the Affiliate Programs That Pay huge commission as per their commitment.
How to Find Products on ClickBank:
To Make Money with ClickBank, the main market for digital products on the web, it is literally filled with thousands of different products that you can promote hard if you are in the world of Affiliate Marketing.
Some products are bad, others are average, and a much smaller selection is really good. Choosing the right product at ClickBank can mean the difference between making little or no money, or have a bank account full of cash.
This is especially true once you start building good traffic numbers larger lists – a simple change of product to something that becomes even 1% better could lead to a lot of extra money!
Step 1: Find the categories
Once you have reached the Marketplace tab to Make Money with ClickBank, the first option that you face is: Which category you have to choose first? The answer to this question depends on whether you already have your website up and running. I’ll walk through two scenarios:
If you are doing Affiliate Marketing with a website:
Since you already have a website up and running, it should be fairly easy for you choose the categories that are most suited to your audience.
- What is the focus of my website – my “niche”, so to speak?
- What categories in the ClickBank Marketplace are aligned with that issue?
- For example, if you have a website to Weight loss, you may have in mind these following as your main categories:
- Health & Fitness
- Cooking, Food & Wine
- Who would be most interested in my website?
- For example, if your audience is male, female or both?A rough idea of the age? What interest rates have?
- What more could anyone be interested in hearing that?
- For example, if your audience is predominantly women 18-45 years old with an interest in weight loss, you might also consider:
- Self Help
- Spirituality, New Age & Alternative Beliefs
- Home & Garden
- Parenting & Family
- For example, if your audience is predominantly women 18-45 years old with an interest in weight loss, you might also consider:
It really depends on the subject or features of your website and what you think your audience would be interested. Make a list of your possible categories, in order of relevance to your audience. You can do this on paper, in a Word document or a spreadsheet. Excel allows you to do very interesting things.
If you are doing Affiliate Marketing without a website :
Make Money with Clickbank Without a Website, do not worry! If you are planning to build one or not, you still have the opportunity to start again, which is very exciting.
The main things to consider when choosing your category are:
- What are you interested in?
- It is much easier to target categories that interest you, ideally if you have some knowledge on the subject.
- What categories will be the most profitable?
- Do you really want to make sure that a category has a strong selection of promising products for you before going ahead?
- It’s good to investigate this point well before proceeding.
If you can find a category that you like with a lot of promising products, you’re on the right track.
Your best options once you choose, whether on paper, in a Word document. If you are planning to build a website, make sure you write down all categories cover more or less the same audience.
What to do with my categories?
You want to go through the following steps, starting with the first couple of options in your list and work your way down until you’ve found a handful of promising products to promote.
For this example, I’ll look at the “Diets & Weight Loss ” subcategory of the major category “Health and Fitness“.
Step 2: Gravity Filter
From the main category that you want to study, the first thing I want to do is set the filter “Gravity” in ClickBank. This lets you see how far is succeeding at this moment any given product.
What is Gravity and why is it important?
Gravity is based on the number of members who are currently earning commissions of any given product. If a lot of different affiliates are selling a product, then it will be very serious. If very few affiliates are making sales, you will have a low gravity.
How do I set up my Gravity filter?
- Ideally, look for products with a severity score of at least 6, so you will set this number as the lowest acceptable to you as a filter.
- Any value below 6 means a product that has very little evidence of success. I’m not saying that products of low gravity cannot succeed; it could happen that could only be new and have not had the opportunity yet to be successful. Often, however, the low gravity really only means that the product … well, crap.
- a lot of effort and risk to try to find a hidden treasure is needed, so it’s best to look at options highest first gravity.
- While high gravity means a high success rate, it can also mean increased competition. Often, this will not be too much a problem, but for safety, considers the orientation of products of high gravity and a few with the average gravity to achieve the best spread.
Step 3: Review product metrics
- Now that you have a list of products with a severity rating of at least 6, it is time to choose the most promising products for your final list. So what metrics other than gravity indicate a promising product?
- There are some other metrics available for you at CB. You can find each of them in two places: the filter box to the left where you can choose to set your preferences, and at the bottom of each list of products.
- So let’s define what these statistics are, and what they mean to you.
Average $/ Sale:
- Average amount of sales per customer Affiliates make over time
- This will include the original sale of the product, but could also include values “charge back” – people who spend more with the seller after the initial product purchase (up-sell).
- While this is the average amount that other affiliates are doing, there is no guarantee that you do the same.
- The amount an individual would earn immediate sale
- Initial $/Sale is a lot safer to look at when considering your profit per sale value because it is the amount that would earn from each sale at the same time. Even if a customer will not buy other products or subscriptions later you are going to do this amount.
- You can set a minimum value for this with the filter on the left, to make sure you are promoting a product that will make you enough money. For example, you may decide you do not want to do less than $ 20 per sale and set the minimum filter there.
Total Average Rebilling:
- The average amount that people achieved after their initial purchases (if you buy more).
- The total average charge back is the average amount each customer from buying more after the initial purchase. This is great when it happens because you earn more commissions thanks to the same customer.
- If you are interested in successful rebilling options such as subscription – based products, sets the minimum total average charge back is greater than ‘0’ (Zero). Then, start looking for options with a total value of rebilling good, terminals and the average $ / sale is greater than $ / initial sale. These are good indications that a product is successful rebilling.
- This is just a way to see if the sellers are stingy with their commissions, which only leaves a small percentage for you.
- It is easier for sellers of digital products give a higher percentage of the sales price to affiliates because there is no cost, unlike physical products. Because of this, it is very common to see in ClickBank commission rates around 75%.
Step 4: Visit the Sales Pages:
When a product looks good on paper (or, in this case, the computer screen), it’s time to see if it checks out. Often good statistics indicate that the sales page works, but you have to see it for yourself before sending traffic your hard earned traffic to sales pages.
To go to page through sales of a product, click on its name.
Videos Sales are often very effective, so if a sales page that has one look, that’s a good sign. If you have a video, but the content is very convincing, then that is also very promising. Think about the layout of the page, the text of the copy, and any bonus or features offered, such as price discounts or additional products.
My favorite rule of thumb is this: A great sales page will make you feel good, even if you do not buy anything.
How to promote ClickBank products
Now comes the real test to test your strategies: marketing.Marketing your product is by far the most important step (and the most time – consuming) on your way to success, and so, many people try to take shortcuts. They focus on what they think and not what your customers want. They prioritize sound on intelligence. They assume that pushing a product on the face of a potential client this is perfect to buy it. But it’s not how it works exactly. Here are some tips for promoting your product.
- How to Promote Your Blog posts to Get Huge Traffic
- How to Create YouTube Channel to promote your Videos
Do not go directly to only use banners and direct links
Ads like these make a very common mistake: do pre sales. Pre sale is the art of building trust and relationship with your customers. It helps you build a relationship, and they are prepared for eventual sale. Failure to do pre sales and not be persuasive is the “Geez, I bought a drink first,” marketing errors.
Focus on contextual text links
Contextual text links are embedded in the text links and are very suitable for pre-sale. If done well, they do not feel like promotions at all. It is perceived as recommendations.
Case in point, scroll up a few paragraphs and find the link to keywordtool.io. This is a contextual link text. Too bad they do not pay me if you click on it. I really need new shower curtains.
Write reviews and product feedback
Product Reviews are like Ray-Ban affiliate online marketing never go out of style. If a customer is interested in a product, most likely will find reviews of that product, and if you make a compelling review, something that inspires the customer to buy going to be very successful (a). But because the recommendations are so popular on clickbank affiliate marketing, competition is high, and traffic keywords are low. If you work with highly targeted niche will help you avoid this problem, but you must be prepared (a) to work hard and perform a lot of experiences before seeing significant increases in traffic, clicks, and conversions.
Build funnel tactics
As affiliate marketing tactics go, funnel media is the most complicated and the most effective. It works like this:
First, an article of content that complements a product you’re trying to the vendor. For example, if the product is an e-book called The History of Ham, could write a mini-guide on how to make your own ham into strips, is created and offers it for free.
Then you need to use all available resources to drive traffic to the mini-guide. For people to have access to the guide, they must provide their e-mail address. The selling point for e-book history of ham comes at the end of the mini-guide. If your mini-guide has successfully awakened the interest of people, you’ll have a good number of purchases. You also have your emails, and can be used to alert customers of other offers.
These funnels media are also shareable. No one (hopefully) will post a link to a sales page on Facebook, but if you could post a blog about the mini-guide that eventually leads to the sales page. To be shareable, you should keep a few degrees of separation between content and product.
The more a person approaches a purchase, more help is needed to make your final decision. That’s why people love the product comparisons.
As the reviews, product comparisons help people to evaluate similar products and decide what to buy. But unlike reviews, product comparisons put several affiliate products in view of the customer. This multiplies your sales opportunities.
Track your products
In ClickBank, you can create a unique Tracking ID to each link to the product. This allows you to identify where it came from each sale (product review, funnel media, email marketing, etc.) and analyze the effectiveness of your promotional strategy.
For example, if you see that you’re getting a lot of sales through reviews, but not a lot through email marketing, you need to reevaluate your strategy in the latter. Obviously, something is not working.
To create a tracking ID, just add in the “Tracking ID” any name you want to create the link. But remember, you have to create a new ID for each link.
ClickBank streamlines the process of affiliate marketing and gives thousands of products to choose from. Everything depends on you for you to choose the right products and promote them intelligently. Concentrate on the establishment of a customer relationship by providing useful content and sales keep you out of hand. The clickbank is one of the real ways to make money online.
This is a smart guide on How to make money with Clickbank in 2018. Please share this guide with your friends on Social media.