How to Choose High Ranking and Profitable Keywords? (Keyword Research Guide)
Keyword research is the primary concept in SEO. In Google search engines there are 694,445 Google Searches per Minute search quarries are going on per minute. If you observe the keyword research in this concept, you will get 50% success.
Keyword research is one of the most crucial aspects of a favourable search engine ranking when creating an Adsense website. The selected word is powers in your SEO, Link building campaign and Press releases and more.
How would you do keyword research and identify topics that would be covered in a blog post?
Why is keyword research so important? Before selecting the word, you should observe the lowest competition and higher search volumes is very important. It depends on your chosen ‘Niche.’ A Niche is the very specialized category of general category. But remember one thing Competitions level is for Adwords users, But a publisher can concentrate on these three levels like High, Medium and Low competitions.
How to Do Keyword Searches?
(Basic Keyword Research)
There are more Keyword research tools available on the web. But most of the professional bloggers and affiliate marketers are using Google keyword planner, Semrush, Longtail pro and Ubersuggest tools to analyze their product market.
What is keyword research for choosing profitable keywords? and How to better analyze keyword research
How to start keyword research? As a blogger, I am using two methods for selecting keywords to write my articles. So in this keyword research analysis, I am explaining about these three tools.
- Google Keyword Planner
- Long Tail Pro (LTP)
1.Google Keyword Planner
GKP is an essential, free tool that requires no registration. This is the best tool for doing keyword research I use it for checking keyword ideas quickly. Google Keyword Planner is a necessary, free tool that requires no registration. I use it for testing keyword ideas rapidly. Simply GKP is a biggest Keyword Search Engine.
If you want to use the full potential of this tool, you must signup the “Google Adwords” and use the device when you are logged in.
- First, you need to signup in Google Keyword Planner (Part of Google Adwords).
- Then login with the login details (Email and Password). It takes few seconds to load the keyword planner platform on your browser.
- In the next screen, choose Tools > Keyword Planner
- In the Keyword Planner, there are two different option are available. they are
- Find New Keywords and get search volume data: This is for Keyword analysis
- Plan your budget and gets forecasts: Useful for Adwords users.
- Now click on the First option. Then enter your keyword in Your Product or Service box. Choose a category (if it needs) and Select location of keyword searching (Eg: USA, UK, India, etc.). Tick the mark in Medium and Low competition in Keyword Filter and choose the first two option ON in the keyword options finally click on GET IDEAS button.
- Now you will get the list of searched keywords around the world by using Google search engine. Here I am using Happy Anniversary as an example. Soon on the screen, you can see the keyword idea and number of searches of the keywords. Here the chart showing the keyword searching frequency monthly wise. In the example the monthly search terms having 165,000 Average Monthly searches and Low Competition.
How to analyze the Data (Keyword Research):
- Now click on the Keyword ideas button, you shall see a small button below the Search terms box. It gives the idea to see the popularity of any keyword.
- Now find the Long tail keywords at least 3 to 7 words.
- Happy anniversary images
- Happy wedding anniversary
- Happy anniversary messages
- These are all long tail keywords. Copy these keywords having 1000 to 7000 per searches per month. But do not forget the selected of keywords should be in low Competition. Because the ranking for such keywords is very easy as compared to high search volume keywords. (>=1000 and competition – low & medium).
Semrush is the best marketing tool to do keyword research, backlinks checking, track Keyword ranking, check competitor & most important thing is you can do a complete SEO audit of your blog. This is a favourite tool for all internet marketers and bloggers.
SEMRUSH is a product from the maker of SEOQuake, which is a favourite SEO addon for Firefox. This service has more than 46,000,000+ domains and more than 120,000,000+ keywords in their database.
This tools helps to know the competitor’s keywords and helps in Profitable Keyword Research.
How to use SemRush tool?
SEMRUSH is essential for all bloggers and severe Internet marketers. Let us go for a start the research…
- First signup SEMRUSH free account. It has both free and premium plans available.
- Open SEMRUSH, enter your competitor URL or Keyword, choose a country and then click on Search.
- Then click on View full report button at Phrase match keywords then collect the top 10 keywords into notepad. You can receive this keyword based on the CPC, traffic, Trends. Just use the keywords in your keyword research plans and start writing articles or use those keywords in your marketing campaigns.
Let me explain all the fields of the resulting report page one by one:
- Keyword: It shows the web URL or blog URL are getting traffic.
- Position: This is the Keyword positions in a search engine. Here I have selected Google’s US database (it is default), but you can change it to other locations too. It has the option for free keyword monitor.
- Volume: Number of exact match queries for that keyword in the local search. In this example, I have once again used Google US. This data is taken using the Google Keyword Planner tool, and I also verified the accuracy of the data.
- CPC: Cost per click for the ad (on average)
- Trend: This column pulls the uptrend for that keyword for the last 12 months.
3. Long Tail Pro
Long tail pro is one of the best tools to collect long tail keywords. The tool was released in 2011. Since 2011, more than 70,000 marketers believed this tool. Just this is an excellent weapon to do keyword research.
Recently I purchased this Longtail Pro version. Simply superb.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COPY NOW
KWFinder is another great tool to find and pick great traffic keywords and profitable keywords. Keyword Difficulty analysis is another feature in this tool.
Keyword Research is the primary game in Blogging and Affiliate marketing. The finding of the profitable keyword is an easy task. The tools mentioned above and very useful. Personally, I am recommending those three tools to do keyword research to write articles and to promote your products.
How to improve your website content with keyword research? check On-Page optimization strategies.
If you get the right keyword, just register the keyword as Domain Name. To check the availability of domain name you should go for domain registrants like Godaddy, Bigrock or get a Free domain name for 1 year.
After checking the domain availability, register immediately. Because this is the primary object of the keyword research and to create “Exact Match Domain (EMD).” This is the main secret of big Adsense publishers who make thousands of dollars every month by using their micro niches.