Past to present we are getting maximum information on the web. Every day We are learning many issues/topics from the internet. Apart from that Blogging also can be learned from our interest. Now on this page, I discussed the total major point on “How to Make a Blog.”
Since a few years, I am running this blog successfully. Making money online has remained a question for me.
Although I spent one year on this blog, still I am a learner. I am learning a lot from this. I did not monetize this blog for 10 months. I was busy embedding stuff, Writing articles and publishing them. With this experience, I am writing this article.
There are thousands of benefits if you become a Blogger. Before learning “How to Start a Blog?” you have to know basic requirements for a smooth blogging Journey.
- Know your interest (or), Pasion (or) Choose Perfect Niche
- Pick a perfect domain name for your blog
- Choose a good and quality web hosting
- Now it’s time to set up for your hosting account
Know your Interest or Choose the Perfect Niche
So you were thinking about starting a blog? Well, it’s not surprising at all – according, around 76.5 billion people write publish articles on a regular basis on WordPress alone. And you consider just how many blogging platforms are available today, you can safely assume that the number is much, much larger.
Now, starting your own blog can be quite challenging, even if you’re a tech nerd who can design professional-looking blogs. And as many people know, once you get your site up, what should you write about? Does your blog even have an overall theme? If these questions are bothering you, here are a few tips that will help you find a perfect niche for your blog.
To Know more here is my complete Guide: How to find a Perfect Niche for your Blog Writing with Passion?
Choose Domain Name
Pick a Perfect Domain name for your blog
Every blog needs to have a domain name on the web. This is the address to access your content. This is the basic point to have where your web hosting and data will be stored online.
Choosing a domain name is the first success in blogging and online business. The domain name must be short, easy to remember and easy to spell. Pick the extensions either a .com, .net or .org extension. Do not go for other extensions like.Biz, .me, .tv, .online.
The majority of the domain names are already registered. Here a few tools will help you find good and easily spell words. The tools are LeanDomainSearch.com and InstantDomainSearch.com. Try these tools to find your desired domains.
Remember these points before choosing a Domain name
You need to decide theirs with a lot of care. One should remember a few things before registering the domain name.
Choose Good Web Hosting
Choose a Good and Quality Web Hosting
Web hosting is the space to store your content and your information on your blog. Before choosing the best web hosting, you must remember a few points before Start a Blog.
- You should know your hosting needs.
- Check the hosting server uptime and reliability guarantees
- Read Web host upgrading options and its features
- Check the additional features like unlimited domains feature based on your needs
- Check plans, pricing, and renewals pricing details
- Check the web hosting cPanel
- You must read the server usage policy and Company Terms of Services and much more.
- If you need to check the other supporting features like Site back up and environmental friendliness.
I am personally recommending Bluehost to Start a Blog. I am using this hosting for years. It is perfect in up-time, support and with an easy interface. Bluehost has more than 2 million users worldwide.
Why I am suggesting Bluehost?
There are many reasons for this recommendation for your WordPress blog. Honestly, I am suggesting this is the best web hosting providers. The reasons are
- Access – for people to have access to your website.
- Reliability– The web hosting companies’ use dedicated to specific servers and display Web pages. Also, they have systems to ensure that your website is accessible all the time.
- Ease of Use With the use of a panel similar to the Windows control.
- Economic– Best of all, you can get hosting for as little as only $ 4.95 per month.
- There are hundreds or possibly thousands of web hostings available. However, based on the experience I have gained with different research I’ve done, I recommend Bluehost.
- The using of Bluehost is very easy. Anyone can create a WordPress blog by using my tutorial.
- It offers very good technical support
- It is an affordable and cheap web hosting. You have a blog in this Bluehost at just $2.75 per month.
- The Bluehost is giving one free domain name with all plans.
- It is a self-hosted. If you want to monetize your blog, then you should be in self-hosted WordPress blog.
- It has a friendly cPanel interface. You can use all the features for free of cost.
Now it’s time to set up for your hosting account
Now you got some idea of choosing a Domain name and web hosting. So it’s time to go for the next step to grab the free domain name and Bluehost web hosting at the cheapest prices to Start a Blog from Scratch in 2018.
Basically, the hosting setup and blog setup will take 20 to 30 minutes for the first time. I will help you. I have everything laid out for you by using the screenshot in the coming steps. You can always contact me at any time.