How to Install WordPress on Bluehost servers?
The Bluehost is one of the largest hosting company started in 1996. The hosting is reliable, secure and excellent customer support. After register new account, this tutorial How to install WordPress on Bluehost web server. Just follow the tutorial to complete the WordPress installation on hosting.
Bluehost provides a simple key to install the latest version of WordPress with few clicks from simple script page. There is an option in Bluehost cPanel to install WordPress on Bluehost web hosting. That is a Quick Install feature.
The Bluehost is giving one free domain name with their hosting package plans. Check your new domain name availability at the time of registration hours.
Complete Guide to Install WordPress on Bluehost:
The hosting offers standard cPanel hosting, Fantastico is the default tool to install WordPress (this is one click setup), or you can use. This is Bluehost One Click Install is a handy option to install WordPress on Bluehost. In this process, Bluehost mojo marketplace is more helpful and useful.
How to Install WordPress on Bluehost Web Hosting
- Log into your Hosting control panel then go to WebSite Builder tab > WordPress.
- Now click on Install under the “Install WordPress” option.
- Now choose the added domain name from the pop-up menu. Select the correct domain name. Then click on Check Domain.
4. After that write Site name or Title, Admin Username, Admin Password in the given boxes. Then put the check mark in “I have read the Terms and Conditions” box. Then click on Install Now. Now Installation will start. Within few seconds, your installation will be complete.5. Now WordPress Installation will begin. After few seconds, just click on “View Credentials” button and store the WordPress login details personally.
6. Finally, log-in into your newly installed WordPress blog with their username and passwords. The URL looks like this
Now your new WordPress blog needs to log in and opens in a new tab with this URL. domain.com/ wp-admin/ Just replace the “your domain” with your blog URL name.
This is the necessary steps to install WordPress on Bluehost servers. This Bluehost WordPress tutorial is beneficial to get WordPress platform to start your blog for your business.
What next after Installing WordPress on Bluehost:
If you are using any, once WordPress is installed, few things must be followed.
In the next step, I will explain about the Configuration and Primary Essential WordPress setting. Just configure your newly established blog with the next guide.
If you have any problems in installation, do not hesitate and use the comment box below to drop your queries. I will help you to solve the problem.
66% Discount + Get One Free Domain