How to Clear Cookies from your favorite browser?
Cookies and clear cookies, are hot topic on the Internet. I want to tell what they are, and after eliminating queries surely know will tell you how to clear cookies from Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and internet Explorer (now it is Internet Edge browser in Windows 10).
For it to have a definition of what is a Cookie turn to Wikipedia and say: “It is a little information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser so that the website can consult the previous user activity”, when we are browsing a web page the browser stores information like where you come from, how long have you been seeing such a thing. This article will helps you on How to Clear Cookies and Browsing History.
- WP-Optimize: It cleans my blog and helps in Loading fast
- How to setup your blog super fast with WP Super Cache Plugin
In this guide, you'll learn
Cookies are one of the main tools used by websites to monitor or record our activities, presumably to make us a lot of internet surfing easier. These cookies are stored on our computer in the form of small text files, and harboring a lot of information about our surfing habits, they collected for their creators during their stay in the PC.
While the vast majority of these cookies do not represent in any way dangerous, the truth is that some of them may be able to retain very private information about what we do, where we go or we, or even related to our personal data, all information very private nature, and does not have to be known by anyone.
- You take the user control: when a user enters their username and password, a cookie is stored so you do not have to be introducing them to each page server. However, a cookie does not identify only one person, but to a combination of computer – browser – user. If we go into a forum or a website with restricted access the browser is able to remember our login data in order to provide us such access. This we like.
- Get information about the user’s browsing habits and attempted spyware (spyware), by agencies and other advertising. This can cause privacy and is one of the reasons that the cookies have their detractors. This also we like but we are concerned.
Critics of cookies defend their position with a fairly logical argument; while we are surfing the Internet should be able to do it without anyone knowing where we’ve been, if we agreed to such a place or if we have been many minutes in an area of the website.
Do not go crazy with this that if we spy on, that if they steal the data … a website store that we have been watching the sports news, we have then gone speaking of apples and we have given like one your videos is something that does not hurt anyone. It also allows some pages (ours did not have them) allow advertisers like Google and Amazon have more information on the habits of its readers so we can offer a more direct advertising.
In any case if you do not want to have cookies around us there are two measures that ponderous take from now:
- We will use the private Incognito mode (Google Chrome and Safari) and so nothing is stored in our information.
In addition, many websites also allow the use of third party cookies, i.e. advertisers or linked in some way to them services, which further clouded the situation. To make sure this does not become a problem in this article we know how to clear cookies from your browser. This is one of the browser security aspect to protect our privacy.
How to Clear Cookies:
Google chrome is one of the top rated and most popular browser, which is one of the products from Google services. Deleting cookies from chrome is followed by step by step.
- First click on the chrome menu on the top right corner (which is looks like three lines ) then click on Settings.
- In the shown new window choose the option Show advanced settings
- After that under privacy section, click on Content settings
- To manage Cookies, click on the all cookies and site data under Cookies
- After click on all cookies and site data, this option redirects to other new windows. Now you can delete cookies of a specific page or delete all of your browser cookies.
- If you want to remove all cookies, just click on Remove all button to clear cookies (or) if you want to remove particular web cookies then click on an [X] mark (delete this item).
- This is simple process to delete cookies from the browser. If you want to disable cookies, this is very simple to do this. Just select the Settings > Privacy > Content settings > Block sites from setting any data then click on Done
How to Delete Cookies In Mozilla Firefox:
Mozilla Firefox is one of the open source browser from Mozilla foundation. This is giving similar competition with Google chrome with online internet users. Now this is simple, follow this how to delete cookies in Mozilla browser by following step by step.
Step 1: We click on the icon of the three lines in the top right corner of the menu.
Step 2: Select the option “Options“.
Step 3: We click on the tab “Privacy” and then click on the link “Remove individual cookies.”.
Step 4: In the table presented can choose to delete only certain cookies or delete them all, what we can do with the buttons “Remove Selected“, which we previously selected to remove, or on the button “Remove all”.
Step 5: Finally, we press the button “Close“.
Step 1: We click on the gear-shaped icon in the upper right corner.
Step 2: After that, select the item “Internet Options” from the drop down menu.
Step 3: Next, click on the button “Delete” located under “Delete browsing history on exit“.
Step 4: In the window that displays, click on the option “Delete“.
Step 5: Finally, click on the button “OK”.
How to Delete Cookies in Safari:
Now it is time to know the above steps in Safari browser. After following the above steps you got an idea on How to clear cookies in Safari browser. Almost all the browsers have the same options like Privacy options. You just have to find the option in the safari browser.
After finishing the internet browsing by using Safari browser, follow the below steps to clear cookies.
- Click on the top right corner of the Safari browser
- Then click on Preferences.
- Now choose or click on Privacy > Details.
- Finally, if you want to clear all cookies then click on remove all button. That’s it. All the cookies would be deleted from your browser.
- If want to delete a particular website, just select the site from the list by clicking on it then click on Remove button. Finally click on Done to save all settings and you are done.
The above tutorial is very clear and practically done before writing this guide. Actually most of the internet users are using the same question on what are cookies and How to clear cookies from browser when the user feels the browser becomes slow while it is running. If you Clear History Cookies Your Computer browser and browsing is safe.
Deleting of the cookies (how to clear cookies) is the simple process and very important process for secure browsing. Do not worry about this regular clearing of the cookies which is not important. Because the general browsing of websites are not harmful.