How to Enhance Magento E-commerce Store Sales?
As an E-commerce industry is growing rapidly, more and more entrepreneurs are creating E-commerce websites to accelerate their sales and grow their customer base across the world.
But staying ahead in this competitive web market is not an easy thing. You will need to focus on developing an interactive, feature-rich and professional-looking online store that can help you engage potential web customers with ease, which in turn, boost your online sales.
How to Enhance Magento E-commerce Store Sales?
Being a Magento E-commerce website owner, you need to take a number of steps to ensure a successful turnover for your business. No doubt, Magento is a full-fledged CMS platform for eCommerce websites, but to maximize your revenues and sales, you will need to consider the following tips and tricks:
1. Maintain Simplicity On Your Website:
A simple and user-friendly web design makes it easy for online buyers to use and navigate your web store, without any hindrance. This also stimulates them to take the buying decision instantly.
So, make sure your website is designed in such a way that it allows buyers to find their desired products and services instantly, and complete the checkout process on the fly. Also give them a relevant reason to stay longer on your site and buy something from your e-store.
All these features will encourage buyers to buy frequently from your website. You can take feedback from Magento developers and customers to decrease the complexity level of your website and make it more user-friendly.
2. Optimize Your Website For Search Engines:
To boost the sales of your Magento store, it is important for you to maximize its visibility on different search engines. It is easy to increase the flow of web traffic if your site has a decent ranking on SERPs. This can convert your quality leads into potential customers.
But, for this, you’ll need to optimize your website using the best SEO practices. There are many powerful SEO techniques that will boost your site’s ranking and improve your visibility on different search engines. In short, you can do the following to gain more organic traffic to your website:
3. Optimize Your Website For Mobile Devices:
As the mobile-phone penetration rate is increasing rapidly, it is very important for you to optimize your site for different devices. If your website is responsive, it will automatically detect the type of device used by the buyers to access the site and format itself to display accurately on the device.
When your website is easily accessible on different devices, you see a sharp boom in traffic from various mobile devices and a healthy increase in E-commerce revenues also.
- How to Optimize Images in WordPress for Good Ranking
- How to Get Started With Your Mobile First SEO Strategy
4. Website Loading Speed Always Matters:
The loading speed of your website is one of the most important factors which determines whether buyers will browse your website or not. Internet users expect a website to load in the shortest possible time. If your website takes more time to load, users ditch it instantly and browse other similar websites.
There are many ways to make your Magento store light and faster. Some of them are shortlisted here below:
- Delete unnecessary data from your site’s database at regular intervals.
- Compress your files and implement image optimization.
- Use only necessary extensions on your website and
- Use a CDN to distribute your website content easily.
When your website loads fast, buyers access it quickly and make instant buying decisions. It has another benefit also. Faster websites are placed up in the SERPs of Google, which means more traffic is equal to higher lead generation opportunities.
- Cloudflare integration with WordPress blog (Complete Guide)
- Top 10 Steps to Reduce Bounce Rate of Your Blog?
5. Reasonable Shipping Cost:
Those who shop frequently are hyper sensitive about the overall cost of the products they buy from E-commerce websites. If they come to know that you are charging a significant amount as the product shipping cost, they abandon their shopping cart instantly.
In fact, unfair shipping cost is a conversion killer. Therefore, keep the shipping cost reasonable so that buyers can afford them without any hesitation.
6. Push The Sale Of Related Products:
Suggestive selling is one of the most prominent ways to boost your E-commerce sales. It encourages customers to buy the related item when they purchase a new product. For instance, if a customer is buying a mobile handset from your E-commerce portal, you can suggest him/her to buy some related items such as a mobile cover, zoom lens, Solar charger, Selfie flash light or selfie stick, smartphone repair kit, Gamepad, etc. It helps you accelerate your E-commerce sales up to a great extent.
7. Customer Retention Strategy:
Sometimes, web customers get annoyed and abandon the checkout process in the middle due to various reasons. Such displeased customers could cause a great damage to your E-commerce business by spreading negativity about the brand. Therefore, you should have a well-defined customer retention policy to address the concerns of your customers and make them loyal to your brand for a long period of time.
You can do the following in this regard:
- Display contact details on your website so that buyers may contact you immediately in case they have any issue related to your products/services.
- Add a virtual assistant to your E-commerce website to help buyers in the buying process. This will reduce the number of calls to your customer care executives seeking for help.
- When you get queries from buyers, try to solve them ASAP. Keep them informed as how long time will it take to find the solution of their problems.
- Remind customers about their left/abandoned shopping cart and request them to complete the transaction by offering some discounts/freebies.
8. Demonstrate Product Reviews On Your Website:
Candid product reviews and recommendations are actually sales booster. Before buying a product from E-commerce websites, a good number of buyers read product reviews/recommendations to know what other users are saying about the item they are about to buy.
If your website display product reviews, it encourages buyers to make instant buying decisions. You can allow your existing customers to rate your products/services to captivate the buying decisions of potential customers and boost your E-commerce sales.
Building an E-commerce website and maintaining the smooth flow of sales is not an easy task. If you operate a Magento E-commerce website, you can utilize the above-mentioned tricks to amplify its sales dramatically.
- 3 Best and Free eCommerce WordPress plugins
- How to Select an Ecommerce Platform for Your Online Store
- How to Convert Your WordPress Blog into an e-Commerce Site
- How to Promote your Blog and How to increase Blog Traffic