How to Use Facebook for Your Business? Creating Facebook Page for your blog is very easy and very useful to promote your blog posts, products, and to acquire loyal readers by creating a community for your blog. This article helps you to explain How to create a Facebook business page and how to customize the Facebook page for business?
With it, you can create links, establish conversations, constructive criticism, and also better position your blog in front of the search engines.
Remember that with the new changes in the algorithms, better positions Google blogs that have more “Facebook likes” and comments on Facebook, among other things to see the article.
The Facebook Page providing several options like Image uploading (we can upload high-resolution images), Status updating (helps to promote your content with URL), twitter account integration, YouTube account integration, Call to action setup, and many more advanced features are available.
If you are not having the Facebook page just follow this guide on How to Start a Facebook Business Page.
The Blogging Den’s Facebook Page is a very active page. On the page, we are sharing the latest posts and old updated posts and informative stuff through the page. The SEO trends in 2020, the social promotion has a crucial role. So today as part of this I am explaining How to create a Facebook business page here.
How to create a Facebook Business Page?
This is the simple step by step guide on How to create a Facebook page for your business website.
Step 1: Start Now
Login to Facebook.com (if you’re not having an account on Facebook, create a new account immediately and make a Facebook account and set up properly) and head to the bottom of the page and click Create a page or create a Facebook page.
Step 2: Select Category
Choose the category that best fits for your blog and enters the name, thinks of the name carefully (I suggest you put the same name of your blog) because then I cannot change.
Here are six different main categories:
- Local business of Place: This category is intended for all those premises or businesses that have a physical residence in particular, i.e., a direction in which to serve the public. Such as bar, restaurant, hotel, clothing stores, shoe stores, bookstores, etc. (This option requires more complete data as country, city, zip code, telephone, address).
- Company, organization, or institution: This type of class is designed for all companies and institutions (public or private) that operate on the Internet or do not have a specific physical place to serve its customers. As it might be the case of a Movie star, eBay, Amazon, etc.
- Brand or product: And this type of Facebook pages for businesses is aimed at any type of brand that has a product or service recognized massively. As might be the case of NIKE, MANGO, Coca-Cola, Adidas, etc. 1
- Artist, band, or public figure: Category does not need much explanation, it is aimed at all kinds of (famous or not) users looking to be social promotion themselves.
- Entertainment: For magazines, films, or TV and radio programs.
- Cause or community: We conclude with the aimed at any group, cause, or nonprofit institution.
You can choose the category that best fits for your blog, for example placing website, personal blog, etc and write a brief description of your site, in the space that says about. Now click on “Get Started“.
Once we have almost created this Facebook account for our business, only now we start playing complete the Facebook Fan Page with all the relevant information about it.
Facebook Page Setup and its Settings
- Configuration section of the new page of my Facebook.
- Choose the category.
- Add a description of your business so that other people know what it is and what it does. In this description, you should include keywords relevant to your site that are positioned within the network and appear in search results from other Facebook accounts.
- Customize the URL of your own. For example www.Facebook.com/BloggingDen
- Complete your website address.
- In the case of choosing a local business, you will be asked to re-confirm that possess a physical establishment.
- Save and confirm.
Step 3: Upload Profile Picture or Logo
Choose and upload a photo or image. To do this you must click on an image upload to upload a photo you have on your computer or you can choose the second option Import a photo, to import a logo image directly from your blog. If you do not have a logo you can click on Skip and go to the next step.
Step 4: Make your new page to the favorites column
To add your page to the left column in the favorites section, you’ll always have it in a place of easy and quick access to view and control the activity generated in it. This is not an important step. If you are choosing this is important then follow this step or simply click on SKIP.
Step 5: Configure your target audience and Invite them
In this step you have the possibility to invite your Facebook friends to followers of your new page is made, or you can click import contacts from your contact list e-mail to announce to your readers by mail clients subscribers and your new Facebook page.
- Suggest audience favorite Fan Page.
- Target audience.
- Location of fans or preferred geographical location.
- Minimum and maximum ages of our potential fans.
- Sex of our future fans.
- Interests or tastes of the audience to which I try to capture in this social platform.
Step 6: Complete your Profile
After the above step fills the complete profile from the Advanced tab. Add the long description of your blog and services within 155 characters and add relevant keywords with your business URL at the end.
Now your Facebook Fan page is ready. After this, there are few additional steps that are given as a bonus here.
If Your Facebook Page is ready What Next…
After Set Up a Facebook Page, you need some additional changes to get viral your updates through the Facebook business page.
Bonus 1: Add Facebook Like box code
Now you are almost ready, all you have to do is add some applications that interest you, I recommend you to choose the option to add the fan box on your blog when you click you must insert a code like a widget appear on sidebars of your blog.
If you are using WordPress blog, there is Plugin call “Facebook Like Box” or Jetpack Plugin have this option as default simply use the option if it is available.
Bonus 2: Start sharing
Ready! You already have your site ready! Now you can start sharing your blog posts on the wall of your Facebook page. Here I added a snapshot of Blogging den Facebook Page’s as an example. Just click on the image and Like the page and get the updates on your Facebook wall.
Try this Social Tool to schedule your content. It gives a positive impact on your readers. Prepare content and schedule it for up to 30 days. Grab this tool immediately. The perfect tool for online Business.
Facebook Business Page Overview
Upon completion of all the above steps, I have my Facebook business page almost ready to start interacting with my new online community. Complete just missing some extra details so that everything is better.
- Settings: Verify or correct any mistakes that might have committed during the creation process.
- Menu bar to display different sections page, messages, notifications, and publications.
- Camera Button to upload your new cover photo.
- Camera Button to change your profile picture.
- Promote Page: Access advertising section.
- Call to action: Here I have created a signup form in this section as “SIGNUP”.
- Share: The option of a publication to share with your friends on the new page.
- More features like Edit more info, View insights and Create an ad, etc.
Help! Here we can make a mini guided tour of almost all the features of our new website company, go to support services or contact Customer Service to make suggestions or ask questions.
Tips to customize Facebook Business Page for Business
Marketing on Facebook is one of the best ways to promote your business at a low cost. Millions of people are using FB for their small or large scale business.
It provides many tools that enable the user to build an amazing business page (Facebook Business Page) for their business, which helps them to promote their business.
Many entrepreneurs take full advantage of FB services to achieve the growth of their business via FB.
Here are some tips which help the user to engage more traffic to their page and build more customers.
1. Add Facebook Page in other social accounts
You can easily add FB with other social media accounts such as Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc. With the help of these platforms, the user can easily share content via other social media sites. It is very useful and you just need to take advantage of these to run a successful Facebook business page.
2. Run Contests
You can also arrange various competitions on your Facebook page. It is the best way to engage more people to your business page. It is one of the best methods
3. Set your Business Logo as Profile Photo
Add your business logo as your Facebook business page profile picture. It is a nice way to do the promotions of your brand. Clients will always keep your logo in their minds. Do not change this logo frequently. You have to feel the logo is our identity for your online business.
4. Configure a beautiful Cover Photo
It is one of the important things and the identity of your Facebook on the page. This is the first thing people will see. It is also important to increase the audience on your page. A unique and real cover photo of your business plays an important role to engage customers. You can also add text in your cover photo to provide more details about your business. To create a Facebook cover photo, you can try the Canva.com site. It free to use. It has hundreds of social media templates with easy to use online image editing tool.
- First login into canva.com, register your details.
- Choose one template from the Facebook cover category.
- Start editing by adding the Text and other elements.
- Finally, download the image in PNG format into your PC.
- Upload this image into your Facebook Business page as a Cover photo.
5. Write about your Business in About Section
You don’t need to give a long description of your business, a short description is enough. This section will see at the top of the page. So, it should be small and descriptive, must contain the details about your business or the product you are offering. You can also give a link to your website, phone number, and address theirs depending on which type of Business page you’ve chosen.
6. Facebook Ads
You can also promote your page by running ads on your page. This is one of the brilliant features but it is paid. The user can target audiences with their location, interest, and also with their age groups. It comes under the Facebook marketing section.
7. Promote Your Business Page
There are many methods by which you can easily promote your business page. You can also run FB ads that is paid but it is very effective. In it, you can easily target users with their location, interest, and also with their age groups. You can also promote your page by adding FB like button and also by inviting peoples from your friend list.
8. You need to post Content on a regular basis
This is also one of the factors in engaging more fans and followers by posting content. Post appropriate content related to your business so that customers can know better about your business. You can share images, videos, and other popular content related to your business. Videos are giving very good page reach for fast improvement.
9. Set a milestone
You can also set milestones for your business. This is the best way to remember your achievements, events, grand openings, etc. You can view your milestone in your sharing bar at the top of the business page. To add milestones, just follow these steps:
- You need to press on the sharing bar at the top of your page.
- You need to enter a headline, location, date, and details.
- Select the photo which you want to add.
- Press the Save button to save.
These are some factors that help people to boost their Facebook business page. You need to take care of these things while accessing the FB business page. These things will definitely help you to engage more traffic and audience to your page and make your business more popular. Note: Check our Facebook Page and press the Like button.
After following the above steps, your Facebook Business page is ready. This is not a final. It starts your journey to reach your business. Here is my strong suggestion to manage your social accounts at once place to schedule posts and updates from a single platform. That is “Content Studio”. I am using this tool personally for a few months. Amazing tools.
Powerful content curation tool
The only platform you will ever need for your content marketing and Social media management. Discover content, Make a Schedule, Publish your content at right time and check Analytics.
For Lifetime Access
Promotion on a social site is “Social Promotion“. This is a modern SEO. Simply this is SMO (Social Media Optimization). Social networks are powerful tools to attract traffic to your blog, which combined with a good application of SEO techniques will result in better online positioning of your blog. Pinterest is another interesting social media. here are the Pinterest marketing tips. This is a simple guide that helps you to create a Facebook business page and increase social shares naturally.