Contact Form 7 Plugin: How to Create New Contact Forms
A contact form is very important to communicate with blog owner.This article explaining how to install and how to configure Contact form 7 WordPress plugin to create Contact Form in WordPress blog. There are numerous methods are available to get contact forms into your WordPress blog. This is one of the Best WordPress Contact Form Plugin.
- By using Plugin
- By using Template (If the contact form is coded in the chosen theme)
- By code yourself as a child theme
- By using third party services
There are number of plugins are available on WordPress repository. Most of the plugins are free and some are providing premium extensions (which enables additional features in the same plugin by paying some amount to the plugin developers).
- How to Backup Your Blog with WordPress Backup to Dropbox Plugin
- Monarch Social Sharing Plugin for WordPress Beginners
In this guide, you'll learn
About Contact Form 7 WordPress Plugin:
Takayuki Miyoshi is the Contact form 7 developer. This plugin helps to create contact forms very easily in self hosted WordPress blogs within 5 minutes.
Contact forms are essential for anyone interested in your product, service or just ask something can do it quickly and easily. Here are the ones that are currently the most popular free option and offer the best quality.
To fill it and send it, you automatically get an email with your details and your message. This way you can stay in touch with your subscribers, create good relations and resolve any questions they have.
If we had to schedule our Web page with HTML or something similar, we would need a code to create form, something that few know..
But with all WordPress it is very different! In this tutorial I’ll teach you to add a contact form on your posts or pages in less than 5 minutes.
What you need is a plugin called “Contact Form 7“.
Advantages of Contact Form 7 WordPress Plugin :
Just follow the steps:
- Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
- The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
- It currently has over 1 million active installs and a rating of 4.6/5. It lets you create multiple forms that you can modify with markup.
- You place the contact form in any post or page using a shortcode.
- It’s also compatible with several other plugins including three from the author of the plugin.
- You can create a new contact form, edit a contact form, or duplicate a contact form.
How to install and add a new form with Contact Form 7:
Before going to configure the plugin in your blog first Install contact form 7 plugin from Dashboard.
- Once the plugin is installed, part of Contact on the left side of your Dashboard, click Add New.
- Then select the language (English) and the main menu will appear.
- Add the contact form name in the newly creating contact form.
- If necessary, modify the fields that are already included.(You can also add new phone or as you want. We will see this in another tutorial).
- Add the email that you want the emails to be sent.
- Click “Save”. Will appear in brown with white letters a “shortcode” or code. Select it, right click> copy
- Finally, enter the page or post where you want to insert the form. In the main editor, right-click> paste.
- Then save the Post in draft then check the preview. You will see your contact form.
- If you need Contact Form 7 CAPTCHA, you can add from here.
- If you are satisfied with the form just Publish the post. That’s it.
Contact form 7 WordPress Plugin is the most popular plugin to create Contact Forms for WordPress Blogs. This was all for the tutorial, subscribe to receive more information and tutorials WordPress.