Commission Junction: How to Use CJ to Make Money?
Commission Junction is an affiliate program, which is almost certainly the best report for your efforts with the least demand on your time.
This is one of the top 10 Best Affiliate Programs, which is familiar with the money making system.
How to make money online? Among the top systems, Commission Junction is one of the biggest marketplaces to start Affiliate Marketing.
The attraction of this model is that it is practically risk-free except for your time. It costs you nothing to sign up as an affiliate.
Recommend the product and send your visitors to the site where the product is sold and if the customer buys the product, you will get paid a commission.
Amazon.com is credited with being the first companies on the Net to fully develop the affiliate concept and now all the major companies have affiliate programs.
Today I am discussing one of the top affiliate programs is Commission Junction, How to signup, how to get approval from the advertiser and few other tips to make money.
CJ affiliate belongs to Conversant company. It was founded in 1998 in Santa Barbara, California. This is a very good leading system worldwide in terms of online business related to affiliate marketing.
Commission Junction is an affiliate platform. It is very popular that connects advertisers and online publishers with advertising space to sell together.
Here Blogger is also known as affiliate show ads on your blog in exchange for a commission paid when visitors to your blog perform a specific action such as filling out a form, subscribe to a service or make a purchase.
This is the basis of CPA or Cost per Action.
When you sign up as an affiliate, you will be assigned a membership number and a special link to use for a link to the affiliate website.
This link will send your visitor to the site of the company and at the same time tell businesses you sent the visitor and you will receive the commission in the case of a sale.
There are companies that make accounting and act as a coordinator between the subsidiaries and the companies they represent. They are called Affiliate Programs Provider (APP).
One of the major sites for the accounting treatment of the subsidiary is “Commission Junction”.
It manages eBay and others. The major site for electronic products is ClickBank.
Commission Junction is the largest affiliate program and manages many large companies. To fully explore what is available, you must register at CJ.com and look for affiliates there.
You’ll be able to see who the companies and the commission structure of each. You can then join the right program officer, without having to go to each company and apply.
I suggest that you join as the Publisher and study the many companies that are represented.
Take note of a few that you may want to represent those you feel. Do not take the affiliate program yet, but go to Google and search the website of the company.
See if they sell well and support their sales efforts that you spend to sell their products or services.
Also from CJ, you can link to the landing page on the website of the company.
Go ahead and check it to see if it sells.
How to Start with Commission Junction?
How to Register your Details in CJ?
How to add Website details in CJ account?
To work with the advertisers in commission junction, you must add your blog/website URLs. To do this follow the steps:
Step 1: First go to Account and click on Websites
Step 2: Now on the screen click on Add website button
Step 3: Now add your blog information like Name, URL, and Description and choose relevant Category. After fill, this information clicks on Save.
Step 4: Your website or blog details are updated here. Now you will get the message as “Website was successfully created”.
What Next After Registration
- Once you have received your acceptance email from Commission Junction, open www.cj.com and use the password given in CJ mail. After login, you’ll be on your Commission Junction Publisher Home Page.
- It shows your account status and accounting information. It also shows the new advertisers on CJ. You might see if any of these sounds appealing since you can jump on them and get a good start.
- Near the top of the page, click on “Account“. This is where you can update the information you entered on your application.
- Now at work. Go for Advertisers tab near the top menu.
- Choose one of the programs and click on “Get Links” tab near the top and you will be presented a page where you can find Commission Junction Advertisers List.
- In the above screenshot, the numbers indicate
- Get links – It gives the product links and banners
- Get Products
- Join Program
- There are several ways to view it:
- by category,
- The name of the advertiser by Smart Zone and
- The links that list all accounts with which you have an established relationship.
- For example, to find a company with which you are familiar (eBay), select the category view and in the left column under trade, click on “Auctions“.
- The page that is presented will contain various auction sites, but you’ll recognize most of them as different eBay sites for the USA and other countries.
- To join an affiliate, click “View Links” in the box with the name of the subsidiary.
- You will be presented with the banners and links to the subsidiary.
- Choose one and click it.
- If you are not a member of the affiliate program, you will be presented a page describing the program and at the bottom of page one “Join Program” button.
- Click on it and see the answer. Sometimes you will be immediately accepted and sometimes you get a message that will be notified after your application has been reviewed.
- Go ahead and join the eBay United States because it would be immediately accepted by her.
- The sequence of “Links” and “Join the Program: is how you sign up for affiliate programs you want to represent.
- While it is Commission Junction and it makes it very easy for you to grow a program affiliate as your job online.
- Now place this codes in your promoted blog.
Here are the Special Web hosting discounts to start a blog and Monetize with Commission Junction.
How to Use Commission Junction?
Article Title: How to Use CJ to Make Money?
Short Description: If you have a blog with good growth with trusted followers, Commission Junction is the good platform to monetize your blog. More than 2500 Affiliate programs are running in this single platform.
Author: Satish Kumar Ithamsetty
If you have a blog with good growth with trusted followers, Commission Junction is the good platform to monetize your blog. More than 2500 Affiliate Marketing Programs are running in this single platform. This is the best way to make money online. This is the best alternative to ClickBank Affiliate.
- Easy to use
- Simple interface
- A large number of Advertisers
- The robust set of features
- Awesome tracking and Reporting system
- The Commissions are paid through CJ
- Program Approval from advertisers is difficult with some programs