Are you getting ready to move your website to a brand-new host, or want to launch an all-new site? Selecting a host can be a complicated process, mainly because there are many companies providing low-cost or complimentary organizing. This article helps you How to choose the best web hosting for your needs?
While it is appealing to just sign up for totally free hosting, there are significant variables to remember, and you’ll commonly discover a paid host is far more helpful.
- How do we choose if a web hosting is good?
- Do bandwidth and disk storage space still matter nowadays?
- Which sort of existing service should you select?
By increasing the web hosting companies which provide web hosting, More people are confusing in choosing better web hosting service. Just by paying a few dollars per month, you can own hosting for your website–even for free.
Sometimes, pay a hundred, or even a thousand dollar per month just for owning a hosting. There appear to be many choices for users including web hosting with unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage, Free domain name, and Email address.
Before selecting a web host provider, write your needs to start a blog on the paper. Before going to the concept, know the basics services available online, to pick a web hosting correctly.
What is a Web hosting service?
Web hosting is an Internet professional service that allows businesses and individuals to submit their websites onto the web and a web hosting also known as hosting service provider, is a company or firm that provides the tools and modern technologies required for the websites, applications to be viewed in the web.
The hosted websites are hosting in different computers with high security. These are called Servers. At the point of time viewers need to see your site on the Worldwide Web, they should enter your site address or the name of your domain into their web browsers. Once the user enters the site address in their web browser, their Personal Computer will associate with your web hosting server. Finally, Your web pages will be loaded in the user browser.
Types of hosting
Based on the strategies of the websites, the web hosting can be divided into 5 main types. They are Shared hosting, VPS hosting, Cloud hosting, Dedicated Server hosting and Reseller hosting.
- Shared hosting is the most popular hosting with the best features. They will provide you with an account on a shared server with other users.
- It means you do not own but share the resources like bandwidth, storage, and the processor unit.
- There is a small disadvantage with shared hosting. The same server may handle a hundred or even a thousand websites in a shared manner.
- Mostly it is or the website which has low views and unlimited resources.
- In case you need a website for enterprise or individual, shared hosting would be the best choice with a positive value and reasonable price.
- Keep in mind that not all the shared hosting is the same. Each service provider uses different servers with the various resources.
- Some companies launch websites in 1 server greater than other. That is the reason of pay $10/ per month instead of $1.99/ per month for better service.
- If you need to use more resources than shared hosting, VPS hosting may be your next choice.
- VPS enhances website performance, but it doesn’t charge you too much money compared to an advanced server since fewer websites are using the same server.
- If you need more additional functions from the server side, this is a perfect choice.
- Although VPS is not a physical server, it brings about the same features.
- Cloud web hosting is the same as VPS because it is not a physical server. However, Cloud is connected with many PCs, so it is stable and secure to upgrade.
- If your website is slow out of lacking the bandwidth or running out of storage, you can upgrade them like a piece of cake. This is also true with CPU, RAM.
- If your website is developing, the Cloud is what you are looking for. Cloud will provide for you the information of the server where you can customize the resource when you need.
- Sometimes VPS and Cloud stick together and turn into hybrid service (better known as Cloud VPS or Scalable VPS).
- If you are sick and tired of sharing the resources with other users, the Dedicated Hosting will provide for you a 100% physical server.
- With the powerful function, it equips you with the highest authority of security and editing ability.
- Before choosing the dedicated hosting, read the experts reviews, security features and support features for quick solutions.
- Reseller hosting is a web hosting with multiple account creation feature and multiple control panel. They can provide the service for third party users/clients from your side. The client will use your allotted space and bandwidth only.
- The reseller purchases the host’s services at the wholesale price, and then sell them to customers, possibly for a profit.
- It is a cheap and best premium web hosting with unlimited domains hosting feature.
- Reseller Hosting is suitable for web designing companies, which provide a bulk amount of services for a client, Fastly, with high security.
- The company can be improved to the larger account in a short time without changing the operating structure of a website.
The Basic features of hosting
Nowadays, there are much different programming languages. But the most popular languages up to date are the main 3 languages: Java, PHP, and dotNet. That is the reason that there will be 3 main services for these 3 languages. PHP is the most popular language, used with an open function they can use which in many open sources like Joomla, Magento, Xenforo, and WordPress.
Hence, there seem to be many providers who develop these web hosting dedicated to WordPress. The question is the difference between them? Find out more below:
Linux Hosting and Windows Hosting
Linux is the most popular hosting platform up to now. Linux server is the standard choice of many websites and applications. If you are seeking a hosting which can work with the most popular programming language now (PHP + MySQL) then lets considerate of Linux Hosting.
Windows is developed by the giant Microsoft. If you want your server to execute Windows apps, database and programming languages like ASP.NET, you need Windows Hosting.
With they can also implement Windows Hosting on this hosting. But the converse is impossible. Windows Web Hosting costs more than Linux Web Hosting, but with the rapid proliferation nowadays, this difference in cost is negligible.
What are web hosting companies?
Thousands of web hosting companies are running on the internet. But few are getting more popular. In that, these are the best web hosting service providers, which are given below.
These are free WordPress hosting services with a free custom domain name. choosing the right web hosting service is very important. Here are the few of the web hosting service providers.
A2Hosting is a well-known web hosting service provider since 2003. It is the best web hosting for small business. The servers are configured for speed optimized WordPress hosting. The company received more awards for their ultra performance.
The blazing speed performance giving a significant impact on SEO, User experience and better conversion. The A2Hosting is offering 20 times faster turbo server with high-security features.
Arxive Hosting is one of the hosting providers who improve the fastest in the world and supply many various plans to the customers to start their own website.
From free domain name to free making a website system without coding skills, the customers can have their professional website on their own.
Arxive is a provider which fit for those who want to build many websites, yet the finance is not much.
HostGator – the Best choice for the long run
Over the past 10 years of developing, HostGator web hosting always received so many good feedbacks from the customers.
With the vast and various servers, being a trustworthy partner of many customers all over the world, HostGator always will be the first choice of those who want to develop their system in the long run on the stable and advanced server.
You can install WordPress on Hostgator server within 5 minutes from the user-friendly control panel
Siteground – Best support in 24/7
With the general supportive service, I can say it Siteground is the leading creator in providing storage service from the resolutions of software to support the first class customers.
It offers functions for a hosting that you need, including free domain name, email address, CloudFlare CDN, managing cPanel tool with the accessing technology using SSH, unlimited database, and bandwidth, etc., not to consider the money they have to pay to gain the supporting team. It is having a good control panel web hosting.
I recommend the SiteGround hosting for:
- Host or create a website in WordPress
- To Online Stores (eCommerce)
- Company websites
- Projects requiring high-performance web: Cloud Computing
- Agencies and Resellers
What are the special features?
- Free CDN integration
- The free domain name for a lifetime
- Using SuperCacher Technology for better loading
- 99.99% great uptime
- Regular backup
- Great customer support
Bluehost – The easiest to use
BlueHost web hosting is a cup of tea of many people out of simplicity and excellent security. Bluehost will be the perfect choice for those who have the intention to launch the system on cloud hosting or WordPress. It is the best web hosting for WordPress blogs. Besides, Bluehost is the first choice of new users who want to get help from the providers. The 24/7 supporting team is always willing to boost your website to customers within couples of minutes. It is the perfect web hosting for WordPress users.
InmotionHosting – The best VPS
If you are searching for a hosting which works for WordPress, Inmotion Hosting may be the answer you are looking for. With many choices like shared hosting, VPS and dedicated hosting. Also, there appears to be over 20.000 positive feedback, it is no doubt that Inmotion Hosting is a perfect choice for medium and small WordPress website. There seem to be good functions in WordPress including installation, upgrade, free backup and the best supporting team in 24/7 from the WordPress masters.
Along with the free domain name and the big preferential service which allow the user to repay the money within 90 days, register an account now at Inmotion Hosting.
iPage.com – Cheapest hosting provider
If you are developing a new website and looking for help from the technical support team? IPage is the trusted company for you to work with. It is a cheap web hosting provider at affordable prices. With over 10 years’ experience in developing, the company has been focusing on the individual customers and small enterprises, iPage brought about remarkable experiences for the one who is first time familiarize with technology.
This is the cheapest web hosting provider and best personal website hosting and best web hosting for beginners.
WPEngine – Bring about the profession for WordPress
You are finding the profession for WordPress system, along with the features are for advanced people only. WPEngine is the first brand that pops up in your head. It has been a partner with large companies like Yelp, Asana, MaxCDN, AMD, SoundCloud, etc…. WPEngine has so many outstanding functions like the firewall which prevents malware.
Besides, SSL, CDN, and speedy report are also helpful. It provides users with the professional services, including the art and best maintenance. It is low cost, affordable e-commerce web hosting provider.
It is reasonable that the price is not low ($29/ a month), which may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, you need to consider before becoming a choosing this provider. It is the best web hosting for small business.
Only providing shared hosting, DreamHost is also a good company for those who want to own a website. Besides, DreamHost supplies for users many functions in a position to create a beautiful website with an easy-to-use managing system account, 24/7/365 days of supporting and 97 days of repayment.
Godaddy – Lightning Fast Host
Godaddy Web hosting is the familiar name for those who have just got started with developing a website, domain name, etc. Instead of providing to users the system is for building a website, or managing functions, Godaddy supplies lump sum packages that can’t be better.
With just only $3.99/ a month, you can own a WordPress website designed by the top website master of this company. And it can meet the demand which reaches 25,000 page views monthly and free domain name up to 1 year.
If you don’t know where to start (or) you do not understand about how to make a professional website, all you need is to register an account and choose the template, GoDaddy has your cover.
How to Choose the best Web Hosting Service?
How to choose a proper hosting suitable for your need? You may never have a perfect hosting if you don’t know what you need? Before going to the details, set all your knowledge aside and consider, what you are looking for!
- How are you building a website?
- You are using familiar open sources (WordPress, Joomla, Magento, etc…)?
- Do you sort to Windows Operating system?
- Do you need a special version of the software (PHP, Java,.NET)?
- Do your website request special aiding software?
- How many accessing views do you have each month?
Here is the fundamental question you need to answer when choosing a web hosting. Let’s draw a picture you want to do with your website and what you are expecting after 12 months. After that, you will get the right answer for your choice. Let’s look more about how to choose the best web hosting service.
1. Unlimited Hosting Feature:
Most the providers nowadays are launching some universal program including unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage, unlimited domain name or email address. It is, however, not “unlimited.” The providers provide various resources, but when you overuse the data or take too much space of the resource affecting other users, the providers will warn you and the system will restrict your resources for other websites of other users.
And this is also the result of the slowness of your system, or it even can’t work for a while.
Hence, “unlimited” program gives you the most powerful functions yet always looking for the most suitable web hosting pack with what you need.
It is undeniable that location plays a vital role in web hosting where you want to develop your system in that. If you want your website to become widespread among users as fast as possible, then put your site near the place they are living.
There seem to be two solutions to this problem. If your customer is a person who lives in a specific area, put your server near that place. To give an example, your websites are selling for the inhabitants in New York City, choose the providers whose servers locate in New York or the contiguous city.
The second way is to use “content delivery network” (CDN), so you put the resources of your websites on the worldwide servers. With CDN, your customers can access the data by the nearest server when going to the site. This method is common to date, but the only drawback is the price is too high.
- Learn How to Connect your blog with Free CloudFlare CDN?
- Learn How to activate Free SSL Certificate by using CloudFlare?
3. Support service:
An important thing you need to remember, that when you register a packet of any providers, you are not only paying money for the technology of that company, but you are also in a business relationship. There appear to be so many reasons which have nothing to do with technology when deciding on choosing hosting providers. You need to have faith in the business partner you are accepting. Thus, the estimate of users become necessary to any providers.
4. Stability and Security:
If your website needs high security or considerable stability, think about switching to VPS now. Because when using resources together with other sites, a virus or hacker can attack your system.
You need a higher controlling authority. In the progress of improving, you need to install more supportive software, advanced customizations to meet the demand of a website.
The question is how to choose a suitable VPS on your own? Click here to find more.
According to my experiences, choose the best web hosting providers who are judged by the majority and have good customer support to solve your technical issues 24/7.
When you need to change the web hosting?
If you are using shared hosting, then when is a proper time to update it?
Most of the websites are running using shared hosting, and it is an excellent choice for a beginning website–due to the low price, easier to manage and unnecessary to have technical skill? However, when the site in the process of improving and request more function, VPS will be your next choice.
If you are confusing, don’t know when the proper time is, then, here is something you need to consider:
Many people access the website. It depends on whether your website is optimized? Amounts of resources you are using are big or not? the website which has too many pictures or video will take more resources. With numbers of accessing 1000 viewers/ a day, that will be the proper time for you to think about upgrading the system.
Choosing a web hosting provider or web hosting package can be difficult. Before making the last decision, ask yourself and the partners you are cooperating with what you are wondering and concerning. The answers may help you make the brightest decision for your website. For great savings, you can check Web hosting Black Friday sales to pick your favourite hosting at affordable prices.
Personally, I recommend these most popular web hosting services for your new blog or business below.
These are affordable web hosting services. If you can not decide on your own, Why don’t you contact us right now? We will try our best to give you the best choice!