Today we are going to see the method on how to buy hosting from Bluehost with free domain name and how to start new blogging journey. Today there are thousands of web hosting companies which offer new plans to start new blogging journey. Many new bloggers are doing one of the major mistakes in web hosting selection i.e., buying hosting from unreliable companies and facing so many technical problems. So I am ready to share everything you need to know how to purchase the best and highly recommended Bluehost Web hosting and how to grab its free domain name. Now I am explaining this step by step method.
Why I Prefer Bluehost is my First choice:
Bluehost is the best choice for most people for the following reasons:
There are plenty of Bluehost Hosting Options available in their service area. they are
- Assistance– Bluehost offers assistance as 24 hours, 7 days a week via phone, email or chat. I used this plenty of times to solve my technical issues. I have received assistance and the staff has been very polite, professional and helpful.
- Reliability– Bluehost is super reliable. Your servers are guaranteed to be available 99.9% of the uptime. Maybe you cannot find.
- Ease of Use– Bluehost is super easy to use, actually surprisingly easy. Bluehost developers have worked hard to create a user-friendly system for non-technical persons.
- WordPress– Interestingly, Official WordPress developers are also suggesting these Hosting for WordPress users. Still now Bluehost hosted more than 2 million websites. Bluehost is more flexible for WordPress bloggers.
- Unlimited – Bluehost offers unlimited space, Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains, and emails.
- Economic– The price of Bluehost is very cheap and reliable. It costs between $4.95 and $6.95 a month depending on the plan you choose. The longer your contract, the cheaper your plan.
- Values – Bluehost prohibits pornography, nudity and adult content.
- Warranty– Bluehost offers a 30-day warranty. You have 30 days to try their services and check their efficiency. If you are not satisfied with the service, they will reimburse 100% of your purchase.
Payment System to Purchase new hosting:
Before proceeding to buy hosting you should know the few things. They are
1. Domain name:
Domain name is an address of your network identity address. This is your blog address. You can register new domain name along with Bluehost new web host account or you can use and setup already purchased a domain name.
2. Payment mode:
The payment mode of Bluehost is available in three different ways. They are Credit card, Debit card, and Paypal. You can also use Virtual Credit cards to buy Bluehost hosting and complete your purchase.
Before purchasing the web hosting package you should know the plans and pricings offered by Bluehost.
How to Buy Hosting with a Free Domain Name :
How to buy web Hosting and grab Free Domain Name:
Start the Bluehost registration with this link “Get started Now”
First, go to the Bluehost link and then select one plan from the table (Starter, Plus and Business Pro). Here I am suggesting minimum 2 years plan (or) more to save money.
- Choose free domain or use your existed domain name:
- Account details
- Package information
- Complete hosting purchase
- Selecting the password
- Logging into web hosting’s cPanel
1. Choose a free domain or use your existed domain name:
In the next page, you can choose to get a free domain name from Bluehost (or) you can setup with your existed domain (If you have an old domain already). The Bluehost domain registration service is also good. But it is providing the free domains along with hosting pages only but not individually.
If you are using the existed domain you should update Bluehost Name servers.
No problem you can do this Name server updating process later. Or enter the new domain name you wish to buy in the “New domain” field, the new domain name will be active with your Bluehost hosting. (Remember: The free domain is valid up to 1 year only, after that you must renewal the domain).
2. Fill the Account Details carefully:
In this page, you need to enter your details (Name, Email address, Address of the registrant). After that check the filled details once before submission. The login details will be sent to the given email address.
3. Select and Fill the Package information:
Now choose the package which you want to host to land your blog/blogs. Here deselect the “Site backup pro” and “SiteLock Domain Security” if you not need.
4. Enter the Billing information to complete the Purchase:
In billing information there are two options are available. They are “Pay by Credit Card” and “Pay with Paypal”. Choose any one of the payment options as you wish. Then click on “Complete” at the end.
Finally, you will receive the Congratulation page. Your new hosting Purchase is 90% completed. Now you need to setup new password for your Bluehost hosting account.
5. Set the Password:
This is the final step of this process. In the above page click on “Create your Password”. Now tick the option “I confirm I have read and agree to the Terms of services, Cancellation Policy, Privacy statements, and others”. Then choose the enter your password (as your choice) or use Password generator option in the page and click on Create. 98% is completed. What next.
6. Logging into Bluehost hosting cPanel:
Check your Email and click on the activation link, sent by Bluehost services. Remember one thing, your newly created password not including in the received email. You can change the old email after login into the hosting.
How to login into the newly purchased hosting account?
Go to Bluehost.com and click on “Login” at the top right side of the homepage. Then enter your domain name (which is filled in your email) or username and password which you have chosen or generated.
On the next page click on “HOME” and you be directed to the Bluehost cPanel. That’s it. Now you are on the newly purchased web hosting here is the Demo video prepared and give below.
What next after this purchase, here you need to follow the links below:
- How to install a WordPress blog on Bluehost within 5 minutes
The above steps are very simple. It completes hardly 5 to 10 minutes to start your new blog setup and running.
Bluehost to hire as your web host and receive a special offer, click on the following link and enter your site click the button Buy hosting from Bluehost.
How to Start a Blog Step-by-Step:
Are you ready to start your new blog? But I think you are waiting for optimization support. Do not worry. Here I am providing the complete tutorial on How to create a blog. Buy hosting and Just follow the instruction given below. If you have any doubts, do not hesitate. Just use my Contact Us page to send post your problem (or) You can check my Free WordPress Installation service Page. I am ready to solve your queries always.