Today we are going to see the method on how to buy hosting from Bluehost with the free domain name and how to start a new blogging journey.
Today there are thousands of web hosting companies that offer new plans to start a new blogging journey.
Many new bloggers are doing one of the major mistakes in web hosting selection i.e., buying hosting from unreliable companies and facing so many technical problems.
So I am ready to share everything you need to know how to purchase the best and highly recommended Bluehost Web hosting and how to grab its free domain name. Now I am explaining this step by step method.
What is Website Hosting?
A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. Web hosts can also provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for other servers located in their data center, called colocation, also known as Housing in Latin America or France.
Now I have selected Bluehost for this tutorial purpose because this is the top-recommended hosting service company for WordPress blogs since 1996. If you are thinking about how to buy a website domain name. The Bluehost gives excellent bonuses with one free domain name it saves money from the start and you can manage everything from one place. Before going to start the purchase read the Bluehost Hosting Reviews.
Why I Prefer Bluehost is my First choice?
Bluehost is the best choice for most people for the following reasons:
There are plenty of Bluehost Hosting Options available in their service area. they are
- Assistance– Bluehost offers assistance as 24 hours, 7 days a week via phone, email or chat. I used this plenty of times to solve my technical issues. I have received assistance and the staff has been very polite, professional and helpful.
- Reliability– Bluehost is super reliable. Your servers are guaranteed to be available 99.9% of the uptime. Maybe you cannot find.
- Ease of Use– Bluehost is super easy to use, actually surprisingly easy. Bluehost developers have worked hard to create a user-friendly system for non-technical persons.
- WordPress– Interestingly, Official WordPress developers are also suggesting these Hosting for WordPress users. Still now Bluehost hosted more than 2 million websites. Bluehost is more flexible for WordPress bloggers.
- Unlimited – Bluehost offers unlimited space, Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains, and emails.
- Economic– The price of Bluehost is very cheap and reliable. It costs between $4.95 and $6.95 a month depending on the plan you choose. The longer your contract, the cheaper your plan.
- Values – Bluehost prohibits pornography, nudity and adult content.
- Warranty– Bluehost offers a 30-day warranty. You have 30 days to try their services and check their efficiency. If you are not satisfied with the service, they will reimburse 100% of your purchase.
Payment System to Purchase new hosting
Before proceeding to buy hosting you should know the few things. They are
1. Domain name
The domain name is the address of your network identity address. This is your blog address. You can register a new domain name along with Bluehost’s new web host account or you can use and setup already purchased a domain name.
2. Payment mode
The payment mode of Bluehost is available in three different ways. They are a Credit card, Debit card, and Paypal. You can also use Virtual Credit cards to buy Bluehost hosting and complete your purchase.
Before purchasing the web hosting package you should know the plans and pricing offered by Bluehost.
How to Buy Hosting with a Free Domain Name?
How to buy web Hosting and grab Free Domain Name?
Start the Bluehost registration with this link “Get started Now”
First, go to the Bluehost link and then select one plan from the table (Starter, Plus and Business Pro). Here I am suggesting a minimum 2 years plan (or) more to save money.
- Choose a free domain or use your existed domain name:
- Account details
- Package information
- Complete hosting purchase
- Selecting the password
- Logging into web hosting’s cPanel
1. Choose a free domain or use your existed domain name
On the next page, you can choose to get a free domain name from Bluehost (or) you can set up with your existed domain (If you have an old domain already). The Bluehost domain registration service is also good. But it is providing the free domains along with hosting pages only but not individually.
If you are using the existed domain you should update Bluehost Name servers.
No problem you can do this Name server updating process later. Or enter the new domain name you wish to buy in the “New domain” field, the new domain name will be active with your Bluehost hosting. (Remember: The free domain is valid up to 1 year only, after that you must renew the domain).
2. Fill the Account Details carefully
On this page, you need to enter your details (Name, Email address, Address of the registrant). After that check the filled details once before submission.
The login details will be sent to the given email address.
3. Select and Fill the Package information
Now choose the package which you want to host to land your blog/blogs.
Here deselect the “Site backup pro” and “SiteLock Domain Security” if you not need it.
4. Enter the Billing information to complete the Purchase
In billing information there are two options are available. They are “Pay by Credit Card” and “Pay with Paypal”.
Choose any one of the payment options as you wish. Then click on “Complete” at the end.
Finally, you will receive the Congratulation page. Your new hosting Purchase is 90% completed. Now you need to setup new password for your Bluehost hosting account.
5. Set the Password
This is the final step of this process. In the above page click on “Create your Password”. Now tick the option “I confirm I have read and agree to the Terms of services, Cancellation Policy, Privacy statements, and others”. Then choose the enter your password (as your choice) or use the Password generator option on the page and click on Create. 98% is completed. What next.
6. Logging into Bluehost hosting cPanel
Check your email and click on the activation link, sent by Bluehost services.
Remember one thing, your newly created password not including in the received email. You can change the old email after login into the hosting.
How to login to the newly purchased hosting account?
Go to Bluehost.com and click on “Login” at the top right side of the homepage. Then enter your domain name (which is filled in your email) or username and password which you have chosen or generated.
On the next page click on “HOME” and you be directed to the Bluehost cPanel. That’s it. Now you are on the newly purchased web hosting here is the Demo video prepared and give below.
What next after this purchase, here you need to follow the links below:
- How to Install WordPress on Bluehost servers within 5 minutes?
- What are the Basic recommended WordPress Settings for Blog before you Start?
The above steps are very simple. It completes hardly 5 to 10 minutes to start your new blog set up and running.
Bluehost to hire as your web host and receive a special offer, click on the following link and enter your site click the button Buy hosting from Bluehost.
How to Start a Blog Step-by-Step:
Are you ready to start your new blog? But I think you are waiting for optimization support. Do not worry. Here I am providing the complete tutorial on How to create a blog. Buy hosting and Just follow the instruction given below. If you have any doubts, do not hesitate. Just use my Contact Us page to send post your problem (or) You can check my Free WordPress Installation service Page. I am ready to solve your queries always.