Blogging Den Turned 2 years: My Journey with Blog
My journey with bloggingden gave me an awesome experience. Now it’s completed 2 glorious years.
My BloggingDen History
The name “Bloggingden” was registered at Godaddy on 7th May 2013. Officially I launched it technically on 15th May 2013.
My 2 years Journey with BloggingDen
I learn a lot in these 2 years about blogging. I started my blogging career in 2008. I maintained about 12 blogs on Blogspot platform through Google services. I monetized these blogs through Adsense. About 5 blogs were removed by Google, in the next years. It was a very bad experience for me to digest.
I took it seriously and came back learning more technical aspects and growth strategies. I learnt about self-hosted WordPress platform from one of my Facebook friends in 2011. Then, I switched one of my blogs to WordPress and posted the content regularly. But even this did not help. My blog was removed once again.
I studied that it was a free hosting and there were some specific limitations. I lost lots of data and at this point, one of my Facebook friends Mr Radha Krishna (admin of 9to5blogger.com) suggested me some blogging tips (How to Start a Blog), which helped me in my blogging journey a lot.
Blogs helped me to our Den development and I followed
- labnol.org by Amit Agarwal
- Shoutmeloud.com by Harsha Agarwal
- Quick Sprout by Neil Patel
- BloggingCage.com by Kulwant Nagi
- Problogging Success by Jane Sheeba
- Copyblogger by Brian Clark
- ProBlogger by Darren Rowse
Learnt and New things in these 2 years
- Coding: I learnt the WordPress customization coding in genesis framework theme customization was what I learnt.
- Improved my Writing Skills: I improved my writing skills. Still, I am a learner. You can observe this through my articles. I learnt to write SEO friendly articles and then articles. My wife helped me in writing such articles.
- Online Marketing methods: I acquired the knowledge of Affiliate Marketing and Email Marketing. I learnt the tips of Affiliate and Email marketing through expert bloggers.
I launched my WordPress installation services this year.
My Plans for the Third year
- Aiming to conduct webinars on Blogging, SEO and its jobs in Telugu and English languages.
- Creating Videos for YouTube monetization in English and Telugu
- I will start content marketing
- Planning to launch 2 more blogs in different niches.
- Guidance on How to Start a Blog for Free (for newbies)
You, as a reader/blogger will surely notice my feelings while posting my article. Come join and celebrate along with me wishing our BloggingDen blog a Happy Birthday.