It is increasingly obvious that people have become more eager than ever when it comes to blog page speed performance and website performance. Not only the means of the blogs but also the readers are mostly disturbed when your blog doesn’t load fastly.
We have already discussed this issue in the ‘how to reduce Bounce rate’ article. This page loading of websites is only known by checking your page speed performance using different tools provided by many developers.
Thus, the performance and capacity of your site to load quickly are essential for the blog’s friendliness and finally if your blog has good page loading performance you will succeed.
To help you build faster websites and identify issues that may slow down your site, consider including some of the following tools in your web development process.
Tip: It is a good idea to use several of these tools for evaluating site speed. So you can get a better picture of the problems that slow down your site.
Hmm, they are totally free, so why not utilize them?
If you are about to improve your page loading performance even before checking your performance in the below tools.
You need to consider some things that you need to change.
JS and CSS scripts:
- The blog is a set of code that runs on backend.
- All you have to know is how to remove these hidden scripts you can use plugins that remove the unusual CSS from your code and improve your page performance.
- The code minification is also another thing you should consider for the best Optimization.
- The minification of code should be done to remove any white space characters or newline characters, comments and block delimiters that cause unusual occupation of data in the code which makes your webpage loading slow.
- You can use minification plugins to do the code minification process and improve your page loading time.
Sites To Check Your Blog Performance In Page Speed
- Google PageSpeed Insights is the tool, developed by Google. This loading performance test is designed to work from Google Chrome.
- This web development extension analyzes the Page Speed performance of your blog based on the Web performance RECOMMENDED from Google (a set rules for optimal performance).
- You can receive more information at hand from this web tool. It even includes a report on which you can work OK and improve your website for the best performance for mobile devices.
- Another useful report is an analysis of the page that provides information about the loading time, the page size and the different requests.
- It shows you the detail report of all the errors that have occurred while testing your page. by optimizing each and every point shown in that report you can easily improve your page speed performance
- You can also choose the premium version of Pingdom tools which have many features like uptime monitoring, analytics data, and server monitoring.
- The GT matrix is the best report generator for page speed performance of websites. It provides you with a report of all the data in loading your page.
- It is an online tool that uses YSlow and Page Speed to evaluate the performance of your website. It generates easy to understand reports.
- You can check your performance score which will be in the form of grades so that it would help you understand easily.
- With full details of page speed and YSlow report, page loading Times you can reconfigure your website and make your pages load faster and you can improve your page speed for better performance of your website.
- In the GTMatrix, you can also compare your page speed with another website, which will generate a compared report for both the websites
- This interesting tool between two sites against others in terms of loading times each. For instance, you can tell if Google will load faster than Bing.
- With this simple tool, you will be able to compare if your site works better or worse than competing sites. This open-source tool (see the source on GitHub) was created to promote the importance of web performance.
- After comparing the two sites you can also check the detailed performance of any of both sites simply by clicking on the ‘More’ button which will take you to a page to choose any of the two sites to analyze the complete webpage.
- This clever online tool tests the display speed of your webpage in real browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE and many more) and gives you the option to perform the test from multiple locations worldwide.
- It also has advanced options to simulate with different Internet connection speeds (e.g. DSL and phone line 56k) parameters.
- It is also possible to test the blocking advertisements on your website, allowing you to measure their impact on speed.
- This website will also allow you to compare two different webpages, or you can also check single page speed.
- What do you need to do is simply enter your website URL in the blank space and select the type of device and type of Browser you want to check on. And you will get a complete report of your page speed performance.
- The analyzer is probably one of the oldest tools on the net. Its first version was published in 2003 provides data on the size of your web page, assets and loading time.
- It also provides tips on things you can do to increase the speed of your website.
- This webpage analyzer is best suitable for bloggers who have a good idea of loading speed numbers.
- When you check the report produced by the webpage analyzer you can only see the numbers that are the time and the data bits.
- If you are good at understanding these numbers you can use this web page analyzer to improve your page loading times.
- You could have already heard about the website site-perf. The site speed is the updated version of that old website.
- You can check your blog loading time simply by entering your domain name in the blank space and clicking on the ‘check me’ button.
- Now once the report is generated it will show you the website speed test done on your web page from different locations.
- For each and every location it shows the time taken for DNS, SSL, HTTP code status and total requests from that location.
8. Load Impact
- Load Impact is a performance tool that provides you with a lot of data on the ability of your website to handle the traffic.
- This tool has the ability to display data using graphs such as the loading time of each user (simulated by an automated virtual machine) and requests per second (very useful for assessing the sustainability of your web server is and how fast it can process requests for web pages).
- To use this tool you can simply go to the website and enter your URL in the blank space. Once you run the test it will show the complete test result.
- The greatest thing about this load impact is that it takes 3 minutes to test your site and completely analyses all your pages and it shows the complete report of for 3 minutes in a graph.
- In which you can see the response time graph, VUs graph, and request rate graph.
- OctaGate SiteTimer is a fairly simple online tool: you add the URL you want to test, and in turn, it will generate a bar graph.
- This graph contains all the objects on the page containing information such as the start time of downloading, end time and duration of each.
- This tool is useful to quickly find objects that page is slow to load. You can optimize to improve site loading.
It provides more data on the speed of the page, including loading time estimated for different types of Internet connections. The usage of this service is very simple. just select the browser type and locations to start the page loading monitor.
This service is having the following features:
- Browser-based load time testing of all page elements
- Detection of slow/missing elements
- Test via Chrome, Firefox, IE and mobile web browsers
- Complete waterfall report, charts & graphs
- Results from nearly 2 dozen global locations
- Absolutely Free – no sign-up required
- This is an online tool that provides rather basic data such as page size, load time, download speed and average speed in a tabular format.
- Using this tool is very simple. Just enter the URL and click the Check button to know your web site speed performance.
- The site loading performance report based on internet connection speed.
- Rigor company is recently acquired the ZoomPf web performance Scan tool.
- It is a giving Free Web Performance Report after a complete scan of your site by following their 300 common performance defects database that impacts your web speed and user experience.
- You are required to provide and verify your email address in order to run the tests.
- This is another awesome page load testing tool.
- It checks your blog performance with a specially developed Page speed grade and YSlow analysis features.
- It gives the grading after complete the test based on the “Time to First Byte (TTFB)”.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: How can I make my page speed faster?
To make your webpage speed better, you have to take a look at the Minification of CSS-JS-HTML, maintain low redirects, leverage browser caching, better image optimization, using better CDN and more.
These are basic optimizations to get better speed and performance.
Q2: What is a good google page speed score?
Google PageSpeed Insights is a free website speed test tool to measures the performance of a page. After running a free website loading test, you will get the Desktop and Mobile page speed scores.
The good google page speed score should be more than 90. If you need more than that, you can follow the suggestions given in the result page.
Q3: What is page speed optimization?
Page Speed is the measure of loading your web-pages/blog from the hosting to your user browsers. It depends on the performance of a page for mobile.
Basically, the user likes fast-loading sites with a simple design.
The above are the best tools that will give you the best Optimization reports for your page-loading time. As I have already told above, you can use many of the tools to test your web pages such that you can analyze your content by comparing the reports given by different tools.
The page speed Optimization is a necessary process in which you have to continuously check with regular intervals.
For instance, if you have conducted this test and optimize your blog to get better page results, you need to optimize this page speed after a certain interval so that your page speeds does not degrade because of any other failures in your blogs.
- SEO PowerSuite Review: How to boost your Blog Ranking and Traffic?
- 8 Basic Steps to Create a Professional Online Presence
- How to Promote Your Blog Posts for better Traffic and Ranking?
- 80+ Best Places of Royalty Free Stock Photos for Bloggers
- How to Find and Buy Expired Domains?
If you are using any other tool for page-loading Optimization and if you have any experience in page-loading optimization, feel free to share with us in the comment section below with our readers.