Are you working as a medical blogger? (Or) are you maintaining Health Blogs? Here I listed best WordPress themes for Health blogs and Medical Blogs.
If you are working on medical blogs, this article is for you.
Using the exact medical terminology in medical and health blogs is very important. Along with that using proper picture presentation is also very important.
If you misspell or use common words in medical or health blog posts, the concept will divert in another way.
Another important thing is choosing a perfect WordPress theme for your medical blog. This is another success formula for health and medical bloggers. The themes should have an attractive design with suitable colors and fonts.
If you are searching for Medical / Health WordPress themes, there are hundreds of themes available at themes stores.
But you have to choose the correct theme as per your requirements. Here I did a small research on this list of WordPress themes for health blogs and for medical bloggers.[page_section template=’1′ position=’default’]
Best WordPress themes for Health Blogs[/page_section]
WordPress theme installation is very easy. Before changing WordPress theme for your health blog, choose and pick one suitable and best WordPress theme. I listed a few of the top-rated WordPress themes for health blogs.
Care WordPress theme
Care WordPress theme is a fantastic theme, which is suitable for medical blogs. The main aim of this theme is that it I suitable for doctors, dentists and health clinics medical related websites. It is one of the simple WordPress themes for health blogs.
This is fully responsive and compatible with all major browsers and with latest WordPress versions.
The Care WordPress theme comes with one click setup option. It helps you to set up your blog within few minutes.
- 100% Responsive
- Easy translation system & RTL ready
- Integrated parallax effect
- Easy drag and Drop builder feature (Visual composer enabled)
- Specially designed for WooCommerce integration
- SEO Friendly and it works with the best SEO plugins
- Special timetable builder
- Multiple blog layouts
- Free lifetime support
- Added special mobile mode menu
HealthPress WordPress theme
HealthPress is a premium WordPress theme for Health and Medical blogs. This theme is suitable for doctors, hospitals, health clinics, and surgeons. This theme comes with special widgets, meta boxes, gallery templates. The updating is very easy.
- Clean and attractive design
- Responsive layout
- HTML5 Valid
- WPML compatible
- Two different types of Sliders
- Advanced theme options
- Custom background supported theme
- Special pages for different pages like Service templates, Doctor templates, FAQ templates
[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://www.bloggingden.com/go/healthpress/’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’aligncenter’]Demo & More info to Buy[/thrive_link]
Medical Plus WordPress theme gives you the most professional look for your medical or health blog. The pages are developed as per the needs of a health center, medical or hospital industry. This is a well-documented theme. You can setup this theme with a single click. Coding skills are not necessary for the theme setup.
- Fully SEO optimized
- 6 Footer layouts and 4 Blog styles
- More than 450 fonts available
- Special drag and drop ad builder and Slider manager are added
- Special shortcodes feature
- Added pricing table feature
- Socially share and social share feature
- Video tutorial setting up
MedCare WordPress theme
Medicare is an advanced health and medical WordPress theme. It is very flexible, responsive, widget ready theme. The theme works across all modern browsers. It comes with a fancy template with the rich look matte.
By using this theme, you can add doctors timetable, appoint booking, doctor’s profile creation, recruitment page creation. The special feature is the demo import for blog setup with a single click.
- Drag and drop front-end and back-end editors
- Advanced slider features
- Added highly customizable grid feature
- Responsive time table schedule creation feature
- 100% Responsive & Google mobile friendly
- One click theme update
- Woocommerce integration
MedPark WordPress themes
MedPark is the brilliantly coded responsive medical WordPress theme from Tesla framework. It is a perfect theme for every health blog. It has powerful administration tools for easy customization and to improve the functionality of the theme without learning additional skills like coding.
- Social media profile support
- Valid HTML5 and CSS3 standard
- Integrated Google fonts to change fonts
- Styled typography and flexible page columns
- Cross browser optimization
Fit & Thin WordPress theme
Fit & Thin WordPress theme is a very good choice for weight loss content blogs. If you are working on Weight loss blogs and diet control blogs this theme is perfect for you.
- Special and elegant design in their admin panel, bootstrap,
- Stock photos and images are included in the theme for lifetime usage
- 24/7 Free customer support
- SEO ready
Magazine Pro is another great and most popular theme from Studiopress developers. It is one of the Genesis child themes. The theme is coded with better coding as per SEO strategy. The theme look and loading are very good. It is a very good choice for Medical blogs and health blogs.
- Added advanced Theme Options to setup blog instantly from backend
- ECommerce flexible
- Easy Theme Customizer
- Three different homepage widgets to design your homepage
- Easily customizable header
- 100% Mobile responsive
Goodsite WordPress theme
Goodsite is a nice-looking & a powerful WordPress magazine theme that lets you write articles and blog posts with ease. This theme is developed from HapyThemes developers. You can check the review on HappyThemes and grab the 75% discount on lifetime membership immediately.
This is an excellent theme for news, magazine, review publishing sites and suitable for health blogs also. The theme is coded by keeping SEO strategies in mind. The design is very good with a new attractive new look.
- Ads optimized
- Unlimited colors and styles
- Sticky header navigation
- Grid/List layout homepage
- Special Theme Customizer
- Specially coded widgets for Ads, social profiles, recent post thumbnail and for random posts with thumbnail
- Translation ready theme
- Compatible with all latest WordPress versions and plugins
- 100% Passed in W3C validation and WordPress theme check coding standards
Immunity WordPress theme
Immunity is a multipurpose responsive WordPress theme that includes Magazine and Blog layouts. This is another good theme suitable for health blogs and Medical blogs. It integrated with WooCommerce, custom widgets, and shortcodes. The theme is specially designed and optimized for speed, search engines, and advertisements.
- Very good premium support
- 100% Responsive
- Well designed Options panel for easy theme customization
- Shortcodes gives new design and look
- Translation ready
- Fully SEO optimized
- HTML5 and CSS3 markup added
- Unlimited color schemes
FocusBlog is a real multi-purpose theme. The theme helps you to create any corporate website and marketing website for the local business purpose. It is very good theme for health and medical blogs. It gives the flexibility to create a special landing page to promote health and medical products. It gives the beautiful readability and layout.
You can retain the user’s attention by using eye-catching focus area designs. It helps you to grab the users emails and get more clicks for your important links.
- Available in five different vibrant color styles
- Built for speed
- 100% Responsive design
- Built by following SEO best practices
- Included Visual theme customizer
- Well designed and extensive admin options
- Easily customizable header
- Special inbuilt options for your mailing list growth
- Automatic page generator
- Good Support
The ten WordPress themes I shared here for health and medical blogs. Every theme coded with special SEO practices.
If you are a professional blogger, I recommend Magazine Pro and FocusBlog personally. You can choose anyone and pick one for your medical or health blog.
These perfect WordPress themes for health blogs.
What I think I shared everything here. Do you have any experience with WordPress themes for health blogs, do not forget to share in the commenting system below.[page_section color=’#e8e8e8′ textstyle=’dark’ position=’default’]
- Best Premium Job board WordPress themes for Job Sites
- Best Adsense Optimized WordPress themes for good revenue
- Ad-Sense WordPress theme: Great theme for Adsense Users
- Best SEO Optimized WordPress themes for better Revenue and Optimization
- Best Themeforest WordPress Themes for WordPress Users