Social sharing improves blog traffic and ranking. Placing a good social sharing plugin is very important for every blog. When the users like your article they will share your blog post link with their friends on social media. Here I did a smart research on good WordPress social sharing plugins list.
Finding a best WordPress social sharing plugins list in 2018 is not an easy. To allow users to share your content on social networks descent is more difficult than it should be Do not you agree? There are thousands of plugins in the WordPress repository; however, I have time installing and uninstalling WordPress social media plugin too often. In my opinion, it should be much easier for any user to find a plugin to share anything on social networking function to do what you really ask. Then there is the issue extremely important to get support when needed.
The reality is that there is a WordPress social sharing plugin made for you out there. I made a smart list for you. These are the best WordPress social sharing plugin to allow sharing content on social networks. I think that this list can help you answer those questions so typical of what social networking plugin installed. Whether it adds social buttons, counters followers, encouraging social action or monitor social networks from your WordPress blog, there is a plugin designed for you either free or premium.
Best WordPress Social Sharing plugins List 2018
“Sharing is Caring“. This is one of the motivational headings, appears after install the below listed one of the plugins. Yes, sharing and caring are very important in blog promotion. The Social sharing Plugins for WordPress users gives the option to share your content through their social accounts. This is one of the important points in SMO (Social Media Optimization). In this post, I listed some top-rated WordPress social media plugin list those are most popular and providing the complete access to the WordPress dashboard.
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Social Warfare Plugin” orientation=”center”]
Social Warfare is a popular social sharing plugin with a visually stunning look. This plugin helps you keep the social sharing buttons in various locations on your blog like above / below your posts, via shortcodes and even floating buttons also.
The social warefare plugin gives better results with their more powerful features that give excellent social sharing boost.
The plugin is giving good results with Pinterest image sharing.
It has the option to place the tweetable quote boxes within your content with quality ready-made and predesigned box templates as per your theme design.
- Added good support for more popular social networks
- Mobile responsive
- With eye-catching themes
- 100% Pinterest network specific images uploading support
- Display total social count and individual share count feature
- Click to tweet box feature
- Popular posts widget (it arranges the posts as per social share count)
- If you are not using Yoast SEO plugin, it has twitter card support integration feature
- Social sharing tracking feature
Price: Starts at $29 per year[thrive_split_button left_color=”blue” right_color=”orange” left_text=”Get Free Version” right_text=”Get Pro Version” left_link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-warfare/” right_link=”https://www.bloggingden.com/go/socialwarefare-plugin/”]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Monarch Social Sharing Plugin” orientation=”center”]
Monarch is a new WordPress social sharing plugin for a social sharing and exchange created by the team at Elegant Themes. This plugin has some impressive, similar to Easy Social Share Buttons characteristics such as display counters shares after reaching a certain number of shares.
And you can show social icons in the sidebar or in widgets and monitor social shares from an impressive interface. It also offers several options for color the latter designed to help encourage readers to share your content on social networks very interesting buttons with pop-ups and fly-ins.
Note: The plugin is not only well optimized and built for speed loading of the website, but also provides all the necessary features to encourage social shares.
- Option to add any of the most popular social networks
- Multiple display options
- You can choose from what number of shares counters shown
- Easy to use interface
- Pop-over and fly-in with social buttons to promote social share
- Option to display icons for social networking widgets or shortcodes
- Monitoring social shares, “like” and “follow” with real-time stats
Price: $ 89 / year (you can cancel at any time and get access to other plugins, and more than 87 WordPress Themes).
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Easy Social Share Buttons Plugin” orientation=”center”]
I have long been looking for a social sharing plugin that suits me for my needs and my website. I have come to pay a developer to develop a custom plugin but, luckily, I found this completely WordPress social media plugin.
A common problem for most Social sharing plugins usually quite generic and do not give any control over how accountants social shares are. This plugin is different. It gives you the option to choose different ways to display counters shares, including the total number of shares. You can also choose to disable the counters if they are below a certain number. This little detail is very important.When you have an item that has been rarely shared in social networks and is showing the number of shares in your content, this tells your readers that are not being shared. This has a negative impact on the perception of your visit.
Note: While this sounds great to have so many features at a price. Recent updates of this plugin have the clunky interface and consume more resources.
- Option of up to 20 social networks
- 12 native social buttons to “like”, follow and subscribe
- Social share counter
- 12 pre-built templates
- 8 different styles of social counters
- Option to place the buttons on various sites
- Text of customizable buttons
- Social Metric
- Supports any custom post type
- Compatible with Woo Commerce, JigoShop, WP eCommerce, and Easy Digital Downloads
Price: Free / $19 Pro Version[thrive_split_button left_color=”blue” right_color=”orange” left_text=”Get Free Version” right_text=”Get Pro Version” left_link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-social-share-buttons/” right_link=”https://www.bloggingden.com/go/easysocialsharebuttons/”]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Mash Share ” orientation=”center”]
Mash share is another awesome social sharing plugin for WordPress users. It has clean and eye-catching feature.
The free version is also available on free WordPress plugin directory with limited features. If you want more additional features you need to go for premium or paid feature for their full functionality
Already morethan70, 000 websites published their great positive reviews on WordPress plugin repository.
You can share the particular lines from your article with this plugin along with “Click to tweet” widget add-on.
- With free version supports only Twitter and Facebook buttons
- Popular posts widget based on their social shares
- It supports twitter cards
- Open graph supportive feature
- URL shortener feature support via Goo.gl and Bitly
- Mobile responsive (only available in premium version)
- Share count hiding feature
Price: Free[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://wordpress.org/plugins/mashsharer/’ target=’_blank’ size=’big’ align=’left’]Get Mashshare[/thrive_link]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Add This” orientation=”center”]
In addition to the multiple positions that cisman be displayed, the most important is the number of networks and services that can be activated: over 330. Needless to emphasize that anyone, regardless of their CMS (WordPress, Blogger, etc.), can generate buttons and bars floating content recommendations (smart layers) from their website/blog, where they can also record statistics of WordPress social media plugin activity.
Note: As a plugin that takes a long time to market and it has a forum with many unresolved questions.
- Multiple positions for buttons
- Multiple social networks to add
- Content recommendation
- Gallery Statistics
Price: Free[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://wordpress.org/plugins/addthis/’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’left’]Get Addthis Plugin[/thrive_link]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Simple Share Buttons Adder” orientation=”center”]
Simple Share Buttons adder is a plugin for WordPress simple and easy to use that lets you add buttons to share on social networks in your posts and pages. Once you choose the location, the text, and the image is ready to use. Simply this is very good and recommended and having very good Social Media Buttons for Websites and blog post sharings.
Note: Personally, I think this plugin lacks important features but is light and very low impact on blog loading speed
- Simple and clean coded plugin
- Several sets of images
- Choice of custom images
Price: Free[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-share-buttons-adder/’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’left’]Get WP Simple share buttons adder[/thrive_link]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”WP Social Sharing” orientation=”center”]
WP social sharing is the free social share plugin available in WordPress plugin repository. It has 6 major social networks support buttons like Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin, and Twitter.
You can choose the social buttons to display in your blog post from the plugin setting page.
Along with the social network choosing option, you can choose the places where to appear on Posts, pages, media and custom post types.
- 6 Major social networks support
- Social buttons text customization support
- Mobile responsive
- Shortcode support
Price: Free[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-social-sharing/’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’left’]Get WP Social Sharing [/thrive_link]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Digg Digg” orientation=”center”]
The floating toolbar is created by Buffer already a classic for any WordPress newly installed, its main feature. In addition, you can embed the buttons of social networks at the beginning or end of the article for a horizontal or vertical format while the shown number of times you have shared content on each social network, allowing a great personalization.
- Display all popular social sharing buttons with a count, such as Twitter, Buffer, Facebook Share, Facebook Like, Digg, LinkedIn, Google+1, Reddit, dZone, TweetMeme, Topsy, Yahoo Buzz, StumbleUpon, Del.icio.us, Sphinn, Designbump, WebBlend, BlogEngage, Serpd, Pinterest, Pocket, and Tumblr.
- Facebook Like (Iframe or XFBML), support thumbnail generation, multiple languages, show faces and send button.
- Great customization options.
- Lazy loading to increase website performance.
- Left or right scrolling effect like Mashable.com.
- Support in excerpt mode.
- Support for email and print services.
- Nearly any button out there you can think of.
- Have any suggestions we should include in the next update?
Price: Free[thrive_split_button left_color=”blue” right_color=”orange” left_text=”Demo” right_text=”Get Digg Digg” left_link=”https://bufferapp.com/diggdigg” right_link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/digg-digg/”]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Floating Social Bar” orientation=”center”]
The WordPress plugin Floating Social Bar includes social buttons to share on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest networks. One of its main features is that it is designed to minimize the resources used. Often these plugins require large resources, resulting in increased speed of loading of the website.
This WordPress social media plugin does not load too much code for each time the button is executed, it simply displays a picture of them. If the user clicks on any button, then carry out the procedure. Thus, every time a page is loaded, but no one clicks on the social buttons, will not further load the website.
Note: Only available social buttons on the sidebar, does not add buttons above and below the articles or pages.
- Consumes little resources
- It has 20 social networks
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Shareaholic Social share plugin” orientation=”center”]
Shareaholic is most popular WordPress social media plugin for sharing content on social networks. It can use to manage content in different ways. You get access to a variety of different styles for social buttons, which are more striking than the native buttons.
Note: You will have to register an account to access all features Shareaholic can offer, but it’s free, which is awesome.
- Control whether to show counters shares or not
- Support for WordPress, Tumblr, Drupal, Shopify and much more
- Google analytics integration
- Option social analytics
- Mobile responsive social buttons
- Complement-related content and fly-in
Price: Free[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://wordpress.org/plugins/shareaholic/’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’left’]Get Shareaholic Plugin[/thrive_link]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Custom Share buttons” orientation=”center”]
Custom share buttons plugin is one of another good social share plugin for WordPress users. Its full name is “Custom share buttons with Floating sidebar”
You can add the basic sharing buttons at the top and bottom of the content. The another feature of this plugin is, you can choose whether displayed on your homepage, pages, posts or categories/archives with smart control.
- Supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google plus
- Sharing buttons placement in homepage, posts, pages, and categories
- Responsive floating sidebar
Price: Free[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-share-buttons-with-floating-sidebar/’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’left’]Get Shareaholic Plugin[/thrive_link]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Social Share & Locker Pro” orientation=”center”]
Social Share & Locker Pro is a WordPress plugin for social exchange that comes handy with lots of interesting features. Firstly you can things like flashy add social buttons in your posts and pages. It also allows you to shield content, which means it can offer, for example, bonds or premium content in exchange for a tweet.
Note: It is very helpful for increasing engagement in your articles.
- 10 tracks including
- Compatible with Woo-commerce, BuddyPress, and JigoShop
- Option shielding content to promote social exchange
- Several placement options
- Option to display counters
- Option to change the button text
- Black and White Template available for $8
Price: $19[thrive_split_button left_color=”blue” right_color=”orange” left_text=”Preview” right_text=”Get Social Share and Locker Pro” left_link=”https://www.bloggingden.com/go/social-share-locker-pro/” right_link=”https://www.bloggingden.com/go/socialshareandlockerpro/”]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Ultimate Social Deux” orientation=”center”]
Ultimate Social Deux is another great plugin to add social buttons. Their social buttons have totally different plugins most important aspect and have features like counter shares, shortcodes, and several display options.
Note: It also gives you the option to display the counter of followers.
- Fully responsive
- Count fans included
- Native option buttons
- Compatible with various eCommerce solutions
- Support for major social networks
- Several options button locations
- Option to display or not counter shares
Price: $15[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://www.bloggingden.com/go/ultimate-social/’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’left’]Get Ultimate Social Deux[/thrive_link]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”AddToAny share buttons” orientation=”center”]
AddToAny is an awesome social sharing plugin for adding share buttons to WordPress blog. The most advanced feature of this plugin is having universal buttons for more sharing feature.
This WordPress sharing plugin helps you to share your blog posts and pages to any service, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Reddit and more than 100 sharing and social media sites and apps
- Different size social buttons
- Google analytics integration
- Custom icons for stylish display
- Custom placement option of social buttons
- Huge number of social networks support
- Universal email sharing feature to share via Gmail, Yahoo mail, Outlook, AOL mail, etc.
- You can add buttons anywhere on your blog by using short codes
- No signup, no login and no account necessary
- Fully mobile optimized plugin
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) supportive
Price: Free[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://wordpress.org/plugins/add-to-any/’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’left’]Get AddToAny Social sharing[/thrive_link]
[thrive_headline_focus title=”Swifty bar” orientation=”center”]
Swifty bar is a different social sharing plugin. The plugin adds a sticky bar at the bottom of the post that shows category, post title, author, and time needed to read the article, share buttons with share count and previous/next post links.
The plugin is giving very user experience with more options. It was well coded with fast loading feature. It doesn’t show any impact on site loading speed.
- The sticky bar shows post title, category and authors name.
- Shows estimated reading time of your post to the reader
- Added most popular social networks
- Custom post types support
- Two different types of icons with multi-color feature
- Smart share count
Price: Free[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://wordpress.org/plugins/swifty-bar/’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=’left’]Get Swifty bar[/thrive_link]
Social sharing is very important after publishing a new post. For WordPress users, the above listed WordPress Social media plugins help to share their content on Social media. Most of the above plugins tested in my blogs up to few months. I got very good results also.
Personally, I am suggesting Easy Social Share Buttons because it is giving good results. Monarch is also one of the Best WordPress Social Media Plugin. In free plugins – Shareaholic WordPress social sharing plugin and Add this is also effective.
Share this article with your friends through Social Media. Have you already installed some WordPress social media plugin for sharing? Give me your thoughts in the comments.