What are the Basic Requirements to Start Online Earning (Updated)
When I search Google by keyword Online Earning, hundreds of sites are explaining these methods “How to earn online.” So here I chose Blogging and Affiliate marketing.
My blogging journey was started in May 2013 with this blog officially on the self-hosted WordPress platform.
Are you interested in starting your career in blogging?
Are you confusing about the necessary requirements to start your online Earning journey with Blogging?
Here is the solution for you. This post is beneficial for every newbie and advanced bloggers.
So this is the right place to check your requirements for smoother blogging journey without any technical disturbances.
Before going to start Blogging, you need to know Basic Requirements to start your Online Earning. I visited plenty of authorized sites. I followed their instructions. But sometimes I didn’t move further without some of the additional resources.
After a few months of my work, I found some legitimate sites and started my work again smartly. Now I am getting smart income. After a few days, some of the readers and my social friends are asking about basic requirements and eligibility to earn online. So I decided to write one post about these requirements as what I am following.
First of all Planning and dedication is very important.
Basic Requirements to start your Online earning
Online earning is not an easy task and not a one-day game. It should be a full-time or part-time job. The given steps help you to prepare for successful online earning.
Start with a New Email address
- Create one email ID from Yahoo, Gmail, Rediff or Yandex email (One Email from each service)
- Do not use your old email addresses on your blogging journey.
- Better to learn how to use Disposable eMail Services. Sometimes it helps you to check the services of some sites after email activation. It protects from Spam comes from other sites.
Tip: Email checking should be your regular activity. To do this, you can use install and configure Google Chrome Email add-ons to get notification alerts at your working desk.
Financial Transaction Requirements
- Bank account:
- You should have a Bank account from any Nationalized (or) International Banks like State Bank of India (SBI), Andhra Bank, ICICI, HDFC, AXIS, Kotak Mahindra, etc. I am using Kotak Mahindra banking services. It is good.
- Activate Internet banking for your account.
- Should have Debit or Credit card (Visa, Master Card is recommended)
- Should have the facility for Virtual credit cards creation from the Internet banking account.
- Paypal account:
- PayPal is an online payment service that allows individuals and businesses to transfer funds electronically.
- PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
- Paypal account is very important for every Blogger, Internet Marketer to receive their payments of affiliate commissions from Affiliate Marketing sites and some other sources. So you need to create a Paypal account and verify it now.
- PAN Card or Adhar card or any other Identity Proof
Decide your Earnings Path
Here I listed a few good methods to earn money online. Before choosing, you should know the basic work and their Terms and Conditions. First Learn and practice then apply.
The methods are
- PTC sites:
- PTC means Pay to Click Programs.
- These sites are paying when you open the ads up to their specified time.
- If you spend 2 to 3 hours daily you will get real online money PTC earnings.
- Google Adsense :
- Google Adsense is the most popular online money earning source.
- This is a contextual advertising solution for delivering Google AdWords ads that are relevant to site content pages.
- According to BuiltWith portal statistics, 13,606,431 live websites are using Google Adsense as online earning sources.
- It is the part of Google advertising programs.
- The google is providing registration form to register as Google Adsense publisher and Google AdWords ads creator.
- You can use this AdSense accounts on our blog and youtube account.
- Do Blogging:
- Blogging is one of the most popular methods on the internet.
- Blogging is nothing but sharing the latest information in text form or Video form.
- To do this, you need to choose one blogging platform to share the information. Here I prefer self-hosted WordPress as my platform.
- The process is simple, finding the most popular topics and their keywords from the Google database.
- Start writing on the particular topic by using those chosen keywords.
- Then publish the article as per On-Page SEO strategies on the blogging platform.
- Then share your published information on social media.
- If you write and publish good content, Google becomes your best friend. Simultaneously your blog becomes popular, and you will get money.
- Recently I wrote one ebook on the complete guide to Blogging. You can grab my Ultimate WordPress Blogging Guide ebook.
- Online Surveys :
- Online surveys is another trending method to earn smart income every month.
- To do this, technical knowledge is not required.
- Just register the Survey site, start your work by answering the question what they are asking in text format.
- You need to say your answers in “YES” or “NO” manner. In some surveys, you need to choose one of the options from four options.
- The basic style of questions regarding your family background, lifestyle (Food habits, social status, etc.) and opinion for different products (product reviews).
- The online surveys that pay in India without investment
- Fiverr is one of the most popular sites total smart online money.
- Here you can become a seller and you can provide your services for $5 or more.
- Thousands of people have already started their huge earnings from this platform.
- Here hundreds of works are available to start your services.
- Personally, I recommend this method. First, visit the site and observe what the people providing their services and how they are earning.
- How to Earn Money with Fiverr.com
- Data entry jobs:
- The word Data entry jobs are the very common word.
- Regularly we are reading from online and offline classifieds about the Data Entry Jobs.
- The data entry jobs are very good for people who are low qualified and want to work from home.
- It is suitable for housewives, and a retired person.
- But the persons who are willing to start their regular job on this platform, they need minimum skills like good typing speed (25-30 Words Per Minute), basic English reading ability and internet browsing habit.
- Most of the jobs are not working. You need to confirm is it a scam or not.
And some other programs are added in the post link.
Online Earning is not an easy program. Planning and dedication are very important.
Basic Work Place requirements
- Normal desktop with good/high-end configuration. The laptop is another choice. It is very comfortable when you are in travelling. I am using my laptop as Money generating Machine to get my financial freedom. It is so comfortable. You can carry anywhere with you.
- Few of the software is important to work well. Here I am providing a list of some important software. Most of the tools are free and available.
Permanent Useful Software
This software is very important. Everyone should be installed in their systems. If you are not having any of the below software, just google the tool name and get from their official sites.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel (Available with your system. no need to set up) otherwise use Open Office, this is the best alternative to Microsoft office and it is completely free.
- Notepad++ : To store few HTML codes
- Ginger software: To check spellings and grammatical errors in your written or writing content.
- Grammarly: This is an awesome service to write my article without any spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. (Grammarly Review 2019)
- CCleaner: This tool helps you to clean the system history, registry, temporary file, cookies after complete your work.
- Pokki: It is a desktop application. It includes top applications like Gmail, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Google Reader and some Game application. You can check your accounts without opening browsers. I like this application. It saves my precious time and Data.
- Windows Live Writer: It is one of the application comes with Microsoft Live Suite. The suite includes Windows live movie maker, Windows live photo Gallery, MSN messenger, and a few other useful applications.
- Foxit Reader: It is similar to Adobe Reader, helps you to read a PDF file (Portable Document Format file). 100 millions of users are using worldwide. It is having a simple and friendly user interface.
- DoPDF: Free PDF converter you can use this tool to create PDF from any printable document (.Doc, .Html, .xml and ppt). Download this free PDF creation tool and install on your PC. The option appears in Print option.
- Roboform: RoboForm is a top-rated password manager and Auto form filling tool that completely automates password entering and form filling. It protects your data with a secured Master password. It stores our data in your system and an online account also.
- LastPass: LastPass is an online password manager and Autoform filler that makes web browsing easier and more secure. This is an alternative to Roboform. It crossed thousands of users security tests. Trusted and online service with an encryption feature. Personally, I am using this service for 9 years.
- Video conversion Tools: Video editing and Video conversion tools are very helpful software to edit your tutorial videos. These tools are important to create videos and upload videos in Video hosting services like Youtube and Vimeo. Some of the examples of video conversion tools are Any Video Converter, Ultra Video converter, Total Video converter and there are hundreds of conversion software available. But these are very popular and Free. My personal suggestion is Fast Stone Capture. This is simple and excellent for Screen capturing, basic photo edit, video editing, and Screen recording software. This is not a freeware. It has 30 days trial available.
- Alexa toolbar: This toolbar is very useful for Webmasters to know the status and updates of the particular blog. The toolbar is very helpful to improve your blog’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Alexa rank achievement is the first target for every blogger. So if you are trying to get good Alexa rank then install this toolbar in your browser immediately.
- Photoshop alternatives: No doubt there are a number of Photoshop alternatives are available. Choose one photo editing tool from my alternative list and install on your PC. Personally, I am using Fast Stone Capture tool to create and design images for my blogs. Do not download and edit images from google images. Use Royalty free stock images for your blogs. These are free images, anywhere you can use without any problem.
- Mozilla Thunderbird: It is a free open source Email client from Mozilla company. This is a simple and easy email accessing software. You can add more email login details and sync your email from the web to your PC. Simply this is an alternative to MS Outlook express.
Create and Start Your Online Presence
Obviously, this is a very important step. Because your online presence is the central key concept. It helps you to share your work with your fellow bloggers.
To become a good blogger, you must communicate with senior professional bloggers and maintain good relations and follow their updates.
To online presence, you must sign up some Social networking sites and Social Bookmarking sites. The sites will be posted in the next post.