YOUTUBE, this is the thought of three employers in PayPal, an online service. The video sharing website has started in America in February 2005. You can Create YouTube Channel very easily.
Few Facts about YouTube:
The creators of YouTube were Chad Hurley, Steve chen and Jawed Karim.
- The YouTube domain activation is done in Feb. 14, 2005
- The first uploaded video was “me at the zoo” by jawed karim on April 23rd 2005
- YouTube was officially launched in November 2005
- Google purchased YouTube on November 13, 2006. At the time first video resolution was 320X240 pixels only.
The above given facts are for informative purpose only. In my old post I have discussed about How to make money on YouTube with Video upload. After uploading video you should create different channels in various topics. Now I am discussing about New Channel creation method in this article.
Steps for YouTube Channel Creation:
Step1: Create a new Gmail account and sign in directly into YouTube account then setup your profile as required.
Step2: Click on “Youtube settings” which is present in the top right corner.
Step 3: Click on “Create a channel”, which is in the “Account information”. (See the snapshot)
Step 4: After click on the “Create a channel” then click on “To use a business or other name, click here” and setup your name (or) your brand name to your YouTube channel. The field automatically indicates the availability of your brand name or your required name.
Step 5: Add “Channel art” and “Logo” to your channel then click “OK”
Now Get a YouTube Channel, it is ready to Make a YouTube Video for your promotion. This is one type of your complete website without paying anything (Domain registration and Hosting Charges).
- How to Monetize YouTube Videos and Its Configuration
- How to Create a YouTube account and Upload Video in HD
- How to optimize YouTube videos as SEO friendly
- How to make money on YouTube by Uploading videos?
Please share this article with your friends on Social Media by using below links and add the social network pages by using right side social Icons
Are You Struggling for blog Traffic
Join our mailing list to receive the Blogging Tips, SEO Tips and latest updates from our team.