Bloggers and webmasters main object is to optimize their blog to enjoy perfect blogging. Blog loading time is very important factor for every blog visitor. If it is not good the user will jump to another site to search their topics. So finally we lose regular readers and so need to reduce Bounce rate. Off course, content is king but loading time is major factor. It makes your readers happy and Google loves fast loading blogs. There are so many factors creates some issues in wordpress blogs. In this article I am discussing one of my favorite plugin to clean my blog to speed up my blog. Before going to plugin see this example now.
See this example:
If you are ready to publish your article in wordpress blog, which is 500 words and total size of 10kb. You edited that post 10 times before publishing. Every time when you will save this post in draft, wordpress will save draft copy in its database.
So 10kb X 10 = 100kb.
100kb unused data will be saving in your wordpress database after publish your article. So this unused data will reduce loading time.
In this case I am happy to share my experience with my favorite plugin called WP-Optimize Plugin, which helps you solve your issue.
How to install WP-Optimize Plugin?
WordPress plugins are very useful to increase the functionality of the blog. To install plugin in wordpress, search the plugin name in Dashboard>Plugins>Addnew. Then install the plugin and activate it. That’s it.
How to Use WP-optimize plugin?
- After activate this plugin, click on WP-Optimize Plugin at left side of your dashboard panel.
- Open it and check how many revision you have.
- Check options Remove all Post revisions and Optimize database tables
- Click on Process.
- After complete this process go to the end of the page.
What are the benefits of WP-Optimize plugin:
- Wp-Optimize plugin reports useless database, which occupy more space in your database.
- With single click, you can delete SPAM comments easily.
- Helps to delete posts revisions.
- Helps to delete draft posts with single click
- It optimizes mySQL commands on your database tables without phpMyAdmin.
- In Recent version, Simple Scheduler introduced
- All the potentially dangerous clean up options are marked Red.
Install this useful plugin to your wordpress blogs. Simply it must be have in every blog. It reduces loading time, keeps your database safe and delete all revisions and optimizing the database.
Please share this article with your friends on Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google plus.