Upon entering the StudioPress website you’ve seen the options, and maybe I have resolved any doubts, why sell as loose Genesis. But seeing 60 available themes you want to know how to choose the Genesis Framework that interests you for your website.
Few of the top bloggers success is Genesis Framework, their first choice:
- problogger.net : Blog of Darren Rowse, where it helps to be professional bloggers.
- copyblogger.com : Normal, they are the ones behind StudioPress and the best services for WordPress.
- judithtiral.com : I wanted to experience traveling and this blog got 7,000 hits in its first weeks of life let him.
- wpbeginner.com : Helps Beginners WordPress
- Shoutmeloud.com : Harsha recently shifted his blog theme from thesis to Genesis framework
- chrisbrogan.com : WordPress Consultant specialist in this platform.
- bloggingcage.com : Blogging and SEO tips by Kulwanth Nagi
Special Features :
There are special features included in the Genesis framework design. They are
is the latest technology in terms of web programming is concerned, with CSS3. HTML5 also leaves a more simple and readable to search engine robots code.
The Genesis themes and its child themes are responsive with all devices like smartphones, tablets and PCs. Always being the case legible display it.
Landing Page included:
A landing page is essential to sell. Leaves you all logos clean interface, menus and distractions for the user. It have a special LeadPages to create a product pages.
With this it will be very easy to change the logo on your own.
This does not bring all the issues, and I have considered it is a very powerful option. They usually come between 3 and 6 options to show our pages and post.
Look at other options:
There are interesting options like different color styles , you have more of a customization menu , or you can customize the background with an image , or as the last item which includes a parallax scrolling effect. It’s about going research topics. Also in your description gives us the key to what is often used that topic.