Everybody knows the value of keywords in Internet marketing. Before starting the internet marketing or blogging, they should know the basics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). By doing the long tail keyword research, choosing the right targeted keyword is a very important aspect of writing Quality content.
This quality contents will help to grow your blog very fast as per search engines requirements. In few yew years back, keyword stuffing is a very famous concept to index the blog fast in search engines. But now a day, this is a very easy process. Most of the search engines are not accepting
Most of the search engines are not accepting Keyword stuffing. If anyone follows this method, definitely the blog will be penalized by Google Panda or Penguin updates. So every internet marketer or blogger should the selecting right and target keywords by
So every internet marketer or blogger should the selecting right and target keywords by keyword research and using the keywords incorrect places.
Which keywords are the best once?
This is the headache question of blogger and internet marketer. This Long tail pro review helps you to get hundreds of keywords for their marketing. I spent more time on the web to work out with keyword research tools available on the net. Nearly I used 7 tools, among the tools I have opted Long Tail Pro tool.
What about Long Tail Pro:
The Long tail pro tool is created by internet marketer “Spencer Haws”. This tool is designed for his content writing purpose, which helped more on the keyword selection based on the Search phrases, web traffic. The selected keywords helped to get organic traffic for his blogs.
This tool allowing you to analyze hundreds of keywords in a very short time and choose those that best suit your goals. Furthermore module “keyword research” has two other modules, which are the keyword analysis of competition on Google and tracking of positions on a web page.
This program allows you to choose between different filter when search keywords. Look for:
- Global search volume
- Available exact domain
- Competition in the title(with results from Google)
- Competition in the title(with Bing results)
It also lets you another set of filters as:
- Local Search Volume
- Average CPC(or also called puja suggested)
- Number of words in the keyword
Key features of Long Tail Pro:
- It helps to search multiple keywords at once
- It gives 800 results per seed keyword
- You can filter it easily
- It helps to find new domains automatically
- It helps to Google or Bing title competition
- Best competitor analysis to get top 10 Google SERP (Search Engine Result Page)
- It helps to check rankings of sites in Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Special feature is Keyword competitiveness
- We can import lists of keyword at once (up to 10,000).
How to Use Longtail Pro:
Long tail pro consists of three major modules in this tool
- Keyword research module
- Competitor analysis module
- Rank checker module
1. Keyword Research module in Long Tail Pro:
- Most useful module to get hundreds of keywords. You can enter seed keywords then click on Generate keywords.
- Choose broad, phrase or Exact keyword match basis for finding search volume
- Other options are
- Fetch additional data
- Apply filters
- Finally, you can export or download all keywords into a spread sheet for future use.
2. Competitor Analysis Module:
Competitor analysis tool helps to analyze the top 10 results of any given seed keyword. This module analysis includes.
- Page Authority (PA)
- Age of site
- Page Rank (PR)
- Number of backlinks (via SEOmoz)
- of links from educational sites (.edu)
3. Rank Checker Module:
This module helps to check the each search term from the selective URLs.
How to Start Keyword research with LT Pro?
Using of this LTP is just 3 step process.
Step 1: Make your Campaign:
This tool helps to make unlimited campaigns.
- This is the first step, click on Add button and give the campaign name.
- Now time decide the country to perform the keyword research.
Step 2: Add your keywords:
You can add nearly 10 keywords at a time to check the competition
Step 3: Generate Keywords:
- Just click on the generate keywords. The tool starts fetching the keywords, finally, it will give you the keywords list with the CPC and number searches column.
- You can sort out the keywords as per the CPC basis.
Step 4: Choose keyword:
- By clicking the keyword, it will ask the Moz API key. You can get this here
- After integration of this MOZ API key, the software starts the gathering information on the keyword by choosing the following factors
- If the main keyword is in the title
- Page rank of that URL
- Moz rank of that URL
- Domain age
- Domain authority
- Page authority
- SEO Juice page link
- Finally, you will get the keyword
Note: choose the Keyword Competitiveness (KC) below 30. If the keyword is 40, it is manageable.
How to get long tail pro-Keyword Research tool:
This is very simple- go to long tail pro page and choose the following Trial or packages. Then complete the process and get the software in zipping format with setup instructions.
The product is very easy to use. It gives the 9 step by step module videos
- How to Install Long Tail Pro
- How to Setup a New Campaign
- How to Use the “Include” and “Exclude” Keywords Feature
- How to Use “Fetch Additional Data” (Global Search Volume, Domains, and Title Competition)
- How to Use Filters and Set Default Campaign Settings
- Understanding the Keyword Results Screen
- How to Use the Competitor Analysis
- How to Find Low Competition Keywords with the Competitor Analysis
- How to Use the Rank Checker
LongTail Pro and Platinum Pricing and Plans:
There are three options
- Download Long Tail Pro 7 days Trial version at $1 and then decide
- Purchase the standard package (Long tail package) for a onetime fee of $97
- Purchase the Pro and Platinum package for a one-time fee of $97 and a following $17 per month thereafter. If you not satisfied with the tool you can cancel at any time.
In fact, the majority of keyword research tools are time-consuming, poorly explained. But the long tail pro is the perfect and worth full tool to marketers. Thank you for reading my review and best of luck with the tool.