How to do Keyword research? How to Start? (Smart Guide for Newbies)
Keyword research is the primary concept in SEO. In Google search engines there are 694,445 Google Searches per Minute search quarries are going on per minute. If you observe the keyword research in this concept you will get 50% success.
Keyword research is one of the most crucial aspects of a successful search engine ranking when creating an adsense website.he selected word is powers in your SEO, Link building campaign and Press releases and more.
Before selecting the word you should observe the lowest competition and higher search volumes is very important. It is depends on your selected ‘Niche’. A Niche is the very specialized category of general category. But remember one thing Competitions level is for Adwords users, But publisher can concentrate on these three levels like High, Medium and Low competitions.
How to Do Keyword Searches (Basic Keyword Research)
There are more Keyword research tools available on the web. But most of the professional bloggers and affiliate marketors are using Google keyword planner, Semrush, Longtail pro and Ubersuggest tools to analyze their product market.
As a blogger i am using two methods for selecting keywords to write my articles. So in this keyword research analysis i am explaining about these three tools.
- Google Keyword Planner
- Long Tail Pro (LTP)
1.Google Keyword Planner:
This is a basic, free tool that requires no registration. I use it for checking keyword ideas quickly. Google Keyword Planner is a basic, free tool that requires no registration. I use it for checking keyword ideas quickly. Simply GKP is a biggest Keyword Search Engine.
If you want to use the full potential of this tool, you must signup the “Google Adwords” and use the tool when you are logged in.
- First you need to signup in Google Keyword Planner (Part of Google Adwords).
- Then login with the login details (Email and Password). It takes few seconds to load the keyword planner platform on your browser.
- In the next screen, choose Tools > Keyword Planner
- In the Keyword Planner, there are two different option are available. they are
- Find New Keywords and get search volume data : This is for Keyword analysis
- Plan your budget and gets forecasts: Useful for Adwords users.
- Now click on First option, enter your keyword in Your Product or Service box, then choose category (if it need), Select location of keyword searching (Eg: USA, UK, India etc.), Tick the mark in Medium and Low competition in Keyword Filter and choose the first two option ON in the keyword options finally click on GET IDEAS button.
- Now you will get the list of searched keywords around the world by using Google search engine. Here i am using Happy Anniversary as an example. Now on the screen you can see the keyword idea and number of searches of the keywords. Here the chart showing the keyword searching frequency monthly wise. In the example the monthly search terms having 165,000 Average Monthly searches and Low Competition.
How to analyze the Data (Keyword Research):
- Now click on the Keyword ideas button, you shall be see a small button below the Search terms box. It gives the idea to see the popularity of any keyword.
- Now find the Long tail keywords at least 3 to 7 words.
- Happy anniversary images
- Happy wedding anniversary
- Happy anniversary messages
- These are all long tail keywords. Copy these keywords having 1000 to 7000 per searches per month. But do not forget the selected of keywords should be in low Competition. Because the ranking for such keywords are very easy as compared to high search volume keywords. (>=1000 and competition – low & medium).
Semrush is the best marketing tool to do keyword research, backlinks checking, track Keyword ranking, check competitor & most important thing is you can do a complete SEO audit of your blog. This is favorite tool for all internet marketers and bloggers.
SEMRUSH is a product from the maker of SEOQuake, which is a popular SEO addon for Firefox. This service has more than 46,000,000+ domains and more than 120,000,000+ keywords in their database.
This tools helps to know the competitors keywords and helps in Profitable Keyword Research.
How to use SemRush tool:
SEMRUSH is essential for all bloggers and serious Internet marketers. let us go for start the research…
- First signup SEMRUSH free account. It have both free and premium plans available.
- Open SEMRUSH, enter your competitor URL or Keyword, choose country and then click on Search.
- Then click on View full report button at Phrase match keywords then collect the top 10 keywords into note pad. You can collect this keywords based on the CPC, traffic, Trends. Just use the keywords in your keyword research plans and start writing articles or use those keywords in your marketing campaigns.
Let me explain all the fields of the resulting report page one by one:
- Keyword: It shows the web URL or blog URL are getting traffic.
- Position: This is the Keyword positions in search engine. Here I have selected Google’s US database (it is default), but you can change it to other locations too. It have the option for free keyword monitoration.
- Volume: Number of exact match queries for that keyword in the local search. In this example I have once again used Google US. This data is taken using the Google Keyword planner tool, and I also verified the accuracy of the data.
- CPC: Cost per click for the ad (on average)
- Trend: This column pulls the uptrend for that keyword for the last 12 months.
3. Long Tail Pro:
Long tail pro is one of the best tool to collect long tail keywords. The tool was released on 2011. Since 2011, more than 70,000 marketers believed this tool. Simply this is a excellent weapon to do keyword research.
Recently i purchased this Long tail Pro version. simply superb. Check my Long Tail Pro Review from my past gallery.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COPY NOW
Keyword Research is the major game in Blogging and Affiliate marketing. Finding of profitable keyword is an easy task. The above mentioned tools and very useful. Personally i am recommending those three tools to do keyword research to write articles and to promote your products. If you get the right keyword, just register the keyword as Domain Name. To check the availability of domain name you should go for domain registrants like Godaddy, Bigrock or get a Free domain name for 1 year.
After checking the domain availability, register immediately. Because this is the main object of the keyword research and to create “Exact Math Domain (EMD)”. This is the main secret of big adsense publishers who make thousands of dollars every month by using their micro niches.