How to write an article for your blog spots? This is the biggest question for every blogger. We learn how to create a blog and its settings details and now we need to create Pages. You can’t create a blog without preparing a particular content. People are visiting your blog for reading content but not clicking on your ads which are placed on your blog.
How to write good articles? or How to write an article for your readers?
Producing good contents on a daily basis takes time and hard work. But the results are awesome.
Once we decide we want to create a blog, to become successful bloggers and get loyal readers, agreements with companies and make money online with the blog, one thing you can not miss on your blog: the content.
Obviously, the content should not be any way to fascinate an audience, to Google and companies and advertisers the content of our blog must be fresh, useful and informative.
But there is one more feature that needs to have that content and is to be relevant although over time.
This type of posts that never expire and are as valid today as it will be in five years they are as evergreen content.
The main problem we face as bloggers regarding the relevance of our articles is that, although we had to admit, much of our content expires.
Many of the posts on this blog about Search Engine Optimization or monetization written three years ago or more have lost relevance because the world of online marketing has changed since they were written.
So the challenge to remain useful is very big, but then I give you some tips to make your blog is not news yesterday morning.
How to write an article for your Blog posts:
Writing Articles for Magazines is not an easy task. There are few basic options available to get good content for your blog.
Choose a Good Topic:
- For a perennial topic is really has to meet certain criteria, but once we have found the formula, these posts will remain always fresh as the solid basis of the content of the blog.
- The first thing to ask is how this content is relevant now? What will be in 6 months? in five years?
- Travel bloggers who base their articles on experiences will have it easier than, for example, those based on news, technology or fashion, issues that expire as quickly as they arise.
- Is it a topic of interest to enough people
Find your specialty field:
In case you have trouble picking a topic to be discussed in the blog, you can follow these tips:
- Use Google Trends to be informed about what is happening in the world of internet.
- Many of the results are likely to expire, Still might find some interesting topics that remain relevant in the weather.
- The tutorials are always useful and necessary, so usually a safe bet when it comes to relevance.
- The “what to see in …” and “what to do in …” do not usually change much, but maybe require tinkering in the future to include new attractions or activities emerging destination.
- Honest and witty reviews at the same time are basically a recipe for the retention time of an article.
- Tips and tricks, secrets and curiosities usually like diamonds … forever.
- People rarely interested in scientific facts in a blog. If you need facts they go to Wikipedia, so funny or with a different approach usually always like posts.
- Timing is everything, whenever you write about a topical subject must be aware that there are many other bloggers doing the same. Therefore personal experiences and storytelling are the perfect recipes to create content that does not
- Whether this is an opinion, a tutorial or next trend, the blog has to be fresh.
Captivate your audience:
- Find an efficient and fun way to express in order to keep readers hooked on your content.
- No matter how much you have researched or how long you spent writing the post or editing photos, if your text is boring, nobody will be interested in it.
- Write like you talk.
- Use technical, formal and unnatural language can make you seem pedantic. After all, it is a blog, not a novel.
- Create a post so that people can scan quickly and have a rough idea what this whole article.
- Highlights the important words, headlines, use spaces between the lines.
- Make it easy to read.
Basic Points to Write Good Article:
How to Write a Good Article? I have been discussing few of the important points to write content for your blog. Basic points to consider when writing content and after publishing in your blog:
The title is the most important factor of the most important aspect of a blog post. It should be clear and understandable. The title should tell the reader what the post is about.
- Top List of Attractive Titles to Increase Your Post Click Rates
- Duplicate content: How to Avoid duplicate titles (title tags)
What Does It Mean to Be Content? Headings, sub-heading, and description should be used in the right way. You should also take care of the SEO factor when you write your content. You should write Information Content with passion, style, and purpose. Readers should feel the results of reading your posts. Use simple language to present the content. Use examples to explain sometimes. Using images gives best results when you use at right places.
3. Spelling and Grammar:
After writing the Article, proofread it yourself to rectify grammatical and spelling mistakes. No one is perfect in the writing. The writing skills are developing by improving the practice. Now a day, a number of proofreading software and web applications are available on the web.
I am personally suggesting two of the web services are suggesting helping in this proofreading process to make it easy and readable my content.
- Grammarly : Grammarly is one of the great online proof reading services for every blogger and marketers. This service offers Free and Premium services. Also available Browser extensions for Firefox, Chrome and IE. Signup this link and get Free account now.
- Ginger Software: Ginger software is a desktop application it rectifies the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes and suggesting sentences features.
Check the article to check the spellings and Grammar before publishing.
4. Include Images:
An image gives more values to the content. So try to add more images within the content. You can use free stock images to add an image to the content. If you are having designing skills, create one image according to your content. That gives more value to the content and your brand. If you are not having any photo designing knowledge, my personal suggestion is to use FastStone Capture software to create simple and clean images. This is a desktop application. I am using this software for my blogs.
- Top 10 Best Places of Free Stock Images for Bloggers
- How to Optimize Images in WordPress for Good Ranking
Try to include at least one image / picture on your post. One image can replace hundreds of words.
5. Include Videos:
For presenting tutorials, create a video which explains the process. This will help you readers and spend more time on your site.
Use Reference or its links to your articles. Do not feel shy to do this. The reader feels comfort and gets more information.
7. Encourage Comments:
Comments are the user feedback about your content. Use Call-to-action words after the end of the content like “Subscribe”, “Share this article with your friends”, “Share your experience here”, “Which tools are using for your personal use. Share your experience”. Respond every comment personally. It gives the more importance to your readers.
- Blog Comments: Do you Know the Importance of Blog Commenting
- How to add CommentLuv plugin for blogger blogs?
8. Keep our post to the point:
Keep the content simple and easy to understandable. Do not write long sentences. If you write long sentences the readers are not showing interest to read entire content.
People do love lists because:
- They are easy to read.
- Structure information.
- The reader can easily access the part that interests you.
9. Presentation Format is very important:
Presentation of the content is very important. Search engines prefer the traditional words and UN-abbreviated because they are easier to recognize. It will also give seriousness and credibility to your website.
Try to include a keyword density of 2 to 4% for Google recognizes your text as relevant to a search. But remember to find a balance.
How to write an article summary? Always try to add a short conclusion or your views on the topic that you are writing about. Include the major Keyword within the last 100 words.
- How to do Keyword research? How to Start?
- Long Tail Pro Review: Top Keyword Research Weapon
- Top 5 Google Tools to find Target Keywords
11. Do not use these methods:
- Do not use any Article Rewritten software
- Do not use any Black Hat Methods to create Articles.
Get a topic idea by watching TV, Newspapers and Magazines.
Write more & more posts as you like with simple and readable format. You will see the improvement in your posting style, language as you go on. Write good content because “Content is king” and “Keywords are Queen”, so give maximum priority to the content writing job.
This is the basic points on how to write an article for your blog readers. Share this article with your friends on Social site.
Are You Struggling for blog Traffic
Join our mailing list to receive the Blogging Tips, SEO Tips and latest updates from our team.