How to Avoid a Google Penalty of Your Blog
Google is regularly changing their Algorithm update. Every blogger is worrying about this latest updates. So, in this article i am included infographic on How to avoid Google Penalty.
- Google Panda Guide: How to Recover from Panda Update
- On-Page SEO checklist : 12 Things to Improve PR
- How to Optimize Images in WordPress for Good Ranking
After the Google update most of the bloggers getting zig-zag traffic. This infographic is from Neil Patel’s desk.
How to Avoid a Google Penalty:
To avoid google penalty, you should avaoid below few things:
- Duplicate or thin content: Add more value to your content.
- Rich anchor text: Concentrate on valuable content not on Building links.
- Focus on relevance: Focus your building links on relevant sites only.
- Use the “nofollow” tag for paid links: Use “nofollow” tag for your guest posting or buying link.