Google is regularly changing their Algorithm update. Every blogger is worrying about this latest updates. So, in this article i am included infographic on How to avoid Google Penalty.
- Google Panda Guide: How to Recover from Panda Update
- On-Page SEO checklist : 12 Things to Improve PR
- How to Optimize Images in WordPress for Good Ranking
After the Google update most of the bloggers getting zig-zag traffic. This infographic is from Neil Patel’s desk.
How to Avoid a Google Penalty:
To avoid google penalty, you should avaoid below few things:
- Duplicate or thin content: Add more value to your content.
- Rich anchor text: Concentrate on valuable content not on Building links.
- Focus on relevance: Focus your building links on relevant sites only.
- Use the “nofollow” tag for paid links: Use “nofollow” tag for your guest posting or buying link.
Are You Struggling for blog Traffic
Join our mailing list to receive the Blogging Tips, SEO Tips and latest updates from our team.