A fan page for your blog on Facebook is very easy to do and a very useful articles to promote and create a community of loyal readers to your blog tool. With it you can create links, establish conversations, constructive criticism and also better position your blog in front of the search engines. Remember that with the new changes in the algorithms, better positions Google blogs that have more “Facebook likes” and comments on Facebook, among other things to see article. Unlike groups, fan page, provide several tools called applications, such as setting the content of your blog is updated in your Facebook page, you can post pictures with better resolution, add RSS Twitter, Youtube, etc. In SEo 2014, social media promotion is very important. So today as part of this i am explaining the tutorial on how to create a page on Facebook.
Time Required: 1/2 hour to 1 hour.
How to Create a Page on Facebook:
- Start Now: Login to www.Facebook.com (if you’re not first you must create a facebook account) and head to the bottom of the page and click Create a page or create a page.
- Select Category: Choose the category that best fits for your blog and enter the name, think of the name carefully (I suggest you to put the same name of your blog) because then I cannot change. you can choose the category that best fits for your blog, for example placing website, personal blog, etc and write a brief description of your site, in the space that says about. Now click on “Get Started”.
- Upload Image or Logo: Choose and upload a photo or image. To do this you must click on an image upload to upload a photo you have on your computer or you can choose the second option Import a photo, to import a logo image directly from your blog. If you do not have a logo you can click on Skip and go to the next step.
- Invite your Friends: In the second step you have the possibility to invite your Facebook friends to followers of your new page is made, or you can click import contacts from your contact list e-mail to announce to your readers by mail clients subscribers and your new Facebook page.
- Add Facebook Like box code: Now you are almost ready, all you have to do is add some applications that interest you, I recommend you choose the option to add the fan box on your blog, when you click you must insert a code like widget appear on sidebars of your blog. If you are using WordPress blog, there is Plugin call “Facebook Like Box” or Jetpack Plugin have this option as default simply use the option if it is available. The upgrade option content they can with the automatic application, or you can manually do it yourself every time you write a new article, you leave a message of invitation to your readers on the wall of your fan page and then you add the link latter way but requires a little more time, it’s more personal.
- Start sharing: Ready! You already have your site ready! Now you can start sharing your blog posts on the wall of your Facebook page. Here i added snapshot of Blogging den Facebook Page as an example. Just click on the image and Like the page and get the updates on your Facebook wall.
Promotion in social site is “Social Promotion”. This is modern SEO. Simply this is SMO (Social Media Optimization). Social networks are powerful tools to attract traffic to your blog, which combined with a good application of SEO techniques will result in a better online positioning of your blog.
Try this tool