Every Blogger template should be SEO friendly because of Google animals are verifying our content every month and going to penalizing Non-SEO and thin content blogs. In this article i wrote on How to Change Blogger Template for better SEO article.
Basically I was started my blogging career on blogspot platform with blogger default template. When I am working continuously, there is no change in my blogging journey. I have started to search the solutions to improve my blog. I started learning about template optimization. So finally I have customized my blogger template as more attractive, professional and Responsive Blogger Templates. Generally the default blogger template is not updated according to latest search engine algorithms.
Blogger Templates supplied with Blogger / Blogspot is not an enough to attract visitors. After a while you’ll like change the default Google Blogger Templates for your blog with a more elaborate model. Firstly, you must check for a nice custom blogger template for your blog. There are several sites that offer beautiful and Best Free Blogger Templates.
Blogger has a huge collection of beautiful, professional blogger template gallery for our blogs. Under each category, there are several options. For example, We choose the Picture Window template, in Templates and under Picture Window, we will find a few different previews.
The search engines like Google changes its search algorithm every time. So I decided to improve search results and user experience. As a blogger this is very important. We should change our blogger default template with other third party templates. I will give you some websites that contain many Blogger templates on several templates. You can see the demo model before downloading to your hard drive how to install / change a Blogger template.
How to Change Blogger Template in Blogspot Blogs :
The regular blogspot users question how to change template in blogspot? how to change my blogger template ? To change the blogger template, follow the instructions given below:
Method 1: How to Change Blogger template by uploading template file :
To change your blogger template, you need to download the template from the other sources in internet. There are thousands of free blogger templates are available on the web, just search and download the template. But the downloaded template should have responsive, professional and unique.
But do not forget to backup the existing template before making changes.
Simply, just open Google, then search for “Blogger Templates”, now download the template as your choice. After download your template, follow the given steps below. To do this follow the two steps.
- How to Backup Blogger template from dashboard
- How to Upload the Blogger template from dashboard
1. How to backup blogger template :
To backup your existing blogger template, you need to login into your blogger blog’s account with the gmail details. follow the simple steps now
- Log in to your blogger account.
- Now choose “Template” from drop down menu.
- Click on “Backup / Restore” button, which is located at the top right side of the page.
- First click on “Download Full Template”, then it starts download default code in “.xml” format. Save in your computer.
2. Upload the Blogger template from your blogger dashboard:
How to upload template in blogger? Before uploading the blogger template, you need to download the file and extract the XML code file to your computer. Then follow the steps.
- Now click on “Choose file” button and choose your new template from the source folder. Once you select the template file (it is in “.xml” format not in Zip folder, then click “Upload” button.
- After this, click on “Save Changes“. Now your Blog is ready with new updated Blogger template. That’s it.
Method 2 : How to Change Blogger Template with Default Blogger Template Designer :
This is common method to customize your blogger template with default blogger template designer.
- Log into your Blogger blog account.
- Then go for “Template” option in the Dashboard.
- Choose the option “Customize”. Now you will get the screen like below. you can change and adjust with “Templates, Background, Adjust width, Layout and Advanced”. That’s it.
This is today’s guide on How to change blogger template for better SEO. Simply blogspot blogs are the first platforms of all professional bloggers, part time and full time bloggers. The customization is very easy and no extra cost. This is one of the free blogging platform .
Some additional resources:
- How to Create and Add Static Pages to Blogger Blog
- How to add CommentLuv plugin for blogger blogs?
- How to Setup Blogspot Custom Domain with Bigrock?
Feel free to share this tutorial on How to change blogger template for better SEO with your friends via Facebook, twitter and Google Plus.