Welcome to my blogging resources page. In this, I am going to share my tools, which I am using to improve my blog visibility and my business. Many new bloggers are asking about my tools and resources which are using in my blogging journey. I am so hard to tell each and every one. So I started this page so that I can share this with everyone.
First of all thanks for landing on this page. Most of the tools which am using are free tools and some of them are paid version.
Disclaimer: I want to tell you some of the links which I’ve included on this page are affiliate links and at no additional cost to you, I’ll get a commission if you purchase that particular product / service through my affiliate link. I am the affiliate of the reliable products / services that I believe in and so don’t hesitate to acquire them. I would thank you in advance if you decide to buy any blogging tool / service with the help of my affiliate link. I appreciate your help in supporting my online business. This will only enable me to serve you with more useful stuff.
I am personally using all the tools given in this Blogging Resources page, so here I am not going to create any extra statements to buy these products. My intention here is to help you select best tools in the industry.
My Blogging Resources:
Here I am providing my blogging resources here, these tools are using on my regular blogging journey. These are Free Resources for Bloggers and Best Blogging Resources.
- Godaddy: Godaddy is one of the biggest domain name registration service and largest web hosting provider. My 90% domains are on Godaddy. It gives 24×7 chat support. This blog name registered on Godaddy. (Use the Link to get new domain at Rs.111/- only)
- BigRock: Bigrock is also one of the top domain registration service providers. The DNS server customization panel is very easy to set up with hosting servers. Among all my domains 2 domains registered. The service is satisfactory.
- Bluehost: Bluehost is biggest and excellent hosting provider since 1996. This domain hosted on Bluehost. The hosting plans are very cheap. This is the best choice for new bloggers and for smart traffic bloggers. You can host your website at as low as $3.95/month with shared hosting plan. You can check my BlueHost Review about Shared Hosting and Bluehost Discount coupon.
Note: Still Now Bluehost Black Friday Deals 2016 is running. This is the time to grab the 70% discount and Start a new blog.
- iPage : iPage is another biggest web hosting company. This hosting company providing exited offer for new bloggers. The iPage is a reliable and cheapest hosting company in their prices. Customer support is very good. Personally, I have 2 years experience with this hosting company. Nearly 5 blogs I have hosted in this hosting service. You can host your websites / blogs at as low as $1.99/month with shared hosting plan. Check my complete review on iPage hosting and 83% Discount Page .
- A Small Orange: This is one of the wonderful hosting services at cheapest and reliable prices. Recently this blog moved on ASO hosting services. The service and customer support is very good.
In WordPress themes directory there are thousands of free WordPress themes are available. If your blog is running on free themes, this is the time to change to Premium themes. It includes the more other plugins functionality in the theme, no need to install other plugins.The premium themes are very good to grow an online business.
- Genesis Framework:
Genesis framework themes are very effective for WordPress blogs. This is the best choice for professional bloggers. Because it was a well-coded theme and built-in with all advanced SEO settings. The genesis themes are always responsive, i.e. fits in all mobile devices. It has a variety of dedicated plugins to customize your theme according to your taste. It has a variety of child themes. Check my Genesis Framework Review on Why Top WordPress Bloggers Choice.
- MyThemeShop: Mythemeshop offers best responsive WordPress themes for all types of bloggers. The themes are very easy to load and it gives best ranking to your blog within a short time. You can choose easy, clean and great design themes from here.
- Tesla Themes: Tesla themes are a good premium WordPress themes with awesome design and advanced features. It has an all types of multipurpose themes for bloggers, marketers and for creative agencies. The themes come with complete documentation for easy setup and customization. The developers are providing 24×7 support and updates for their customers. Personally, i recommend these themes for bloggers and business blogs.
WordPress Plugins are simple codes to insert in your blog theme. plugins increase the visibility and functionality. Here I am giving the major list of free plugins, which is available in WordPress plugin directory. Installation of a plugin is a very simple process. Check my basic plugins list I am using.
- Akismet: Akismet plugin is a very good plugin, which blocks the spam comments on your blog. It is most popular in spam prevention, which is used to find link spam from blog comments and spam trackbacks.
- WordPress SEO by Yoast: The plugin gives the complete SEO solution for your WordPress blog. It ranks your content higher on search engines.
I would recommend this most popular WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast.
- Sumome plugin: Sumome is a suite of free tools that can be used to grow your blog traffic. The tools are easy to install. This is my one of the favorite plugin and using in this blog.
- Pretty Link Lite WordPress Plugin: Shrink, beautify, track, manage and share any URL on or off of your WordPress website. Create links that look how you want using your own domain name! This is one of the best Affiliate Link Cloaking Plugin.
- SEOPressor : SEOPressor is one of the best premium WordPress SEO plugins. This plugin helps you to rank your blog in search engine. The plugin guides you on how to optimize your post by giving instructions. The optimization report will be shown as SEO score and Keyword Density. If you reach the score above 85 to 100, your post is fully SEO optimized as per search engine strategy. The advantage of this plugin is to provide LSI keywords (Latent Symantec Indexing keywords).
Keyword research is the fundamental part of online marketing of all kinds and is especially relevant for freelance writers, online publishers, and bloggers.
- Google Keyword Planner: Google keyword planner is the free tool to do the keyword research. To write SEO optimized articles this tool helps you to choose best keywords. It is essential to choose the keywords with high volume and low competition to get the best ranking in the search engines. Without doing the proper keyword research you couldn’t deliver correct content to the right people.
- Grammarly: Grammarly is an excellent tool to proofread your writing to avoid spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. This tool also works on Plagiarism checker. Every blogger, Writer, and marketer must have this tool. Use the below link and get free browser extension. Register and use it. It is a Free tool.
Social media tools help to schedule your posts in social network sites. I am using personally the given tools to share my blog posts on popular social network sites.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite is and effective social management tool. This is number 1 content sharing a tool with scheduling feature. In the free version, you can add 3 social network accounts. You can integrate your blog with popular social networks like Facebook, twitter, Linkedin, Google plus, foursquare etc. You can monitor the social sharing tracking reports also. This is very useful tool for every blogger and affiliate marketer.
- Justretweet: Justretweet is an awesome service, which I am using from long. You may schedule the tweets here and get very good social signals for your blog posts. The social signals come from a just retweet by retweeting, liking and G+ ing of other members posts. Another important point is here your blog post with a retweet and liking with influential blogger and your blog could gain good exposure.
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp is very popular email marketing service provider founded in 2001. This is one of the best online email marketing solution to manage contacts, sending emails and tracking results. These services have custom email designing, list builder, and scheduling email sending features. In the free version, you can Send 12,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers for free. No contracts and no credit card required. It’s free forever. Personally, I am using this service to send my updates and latest offers to my subscribers.
- GetReponse: Getresponse is an effective email marketing service. You can track the success emails ratio from your sent emails to subscribers. Getresponse providing the facility to customizable email and landing page templates and detailed reporting. You can try 30 days free trail. Use this 30 days trial, if you are satisfied with the results you may continue the awesome service. This is the major tool using by all professional bloggers and affiliate marketers to grow their business.
- BizSugar: Bizsugar is large and popular blog community. This is successful community to get good traffic and engagement. This community gives do follow backlinks to your blog and blog posts. Here submission of your blog post is very important to choose the proper category before submitting your link. They need to get a good number of votes to hit the homepage. As a result, you will drive traffic to your blog and your blog content would get good visibility.
- BlogEngage: Blogengage is the most popular blog community. This is run by “Brain Belfitt”. Submit your blog and blog posts and connect with similar minded people and famous bloggers. This is a voting based community where you could expand your credibility with your quality blog posts. My suggestion is to connect similar bloggers here and this is the place to get guest post opportunities also and participate contests and affiliate programs.
- Klinkk : Klinkk is a great blog community site run by Erik Emanuelli. The site allows for a range of topics and to share your content with blog members.
- Google Analytics : Google analytics is one of the premium web analytics service offered by Google. It helps to track your blog monitorization, visitor activity. It helps to enhance your content marketing strategy. To use this service you need to add its code into your theme to analyze content performance. By using this free tool you will get detailed reports about your blog’s traffic (both organic + referral) and track SEO results through its keyword reports.
Plagiarism Checking Tools
- Small SEO Tools (Plagiarism Checker) : Even though if you are writing your blog post in your style, sometimes accidental plagiarism will happen. So you need one tool to check your article duplicated sentences on the search engines and to avoid getting penalization by Google algorithms. If you are accepting guest posts on your blog, this tool helps to check plagiarism very well. Personally, I am using and suggesting to my clients and my blogging friends, you might be interested, use this free tool. Check my additional Plagiarism Checker tools I am using along with this here.
The above-given tools are using as my regular Blogging Resources.