Making money online is the most common issue that we hear now a day. The boom and importance of internet has grown day to day since the past 4 years. Resulting internet has become a business to many companies.
Past to present you have everything information in internet. We learn many issues / topics from internet. Blogging also can be learn from your interest. Now in this page i discussed complete major point on “How to Make a Blog“
Since few years I am running these blogs successfully. Making money online has remained a question to me.
Although I spent one year with these blog still I am a learner. I am learning a lot from this. I did not monetize this blog since 10 months. I was busy embedding stuff writing articles and publishing them. With this experience I am writing this article.
By following the basic steps given to make a blog.
Step 1: Register and Purchase a Domain Name:
if you want to start a blogging career / new blogger or online business. The primary step one should do is to register a domain. Domain name is nothing but the name of the website / blog. To make a blog, this is the first step.
You need to decide their with a lot of care. One should remember few things before registering the domain name.
Understand your niche:
you need to have feel knowledge on your topic. One should decide your domain name with relevant keywords. Example: a) The keywords related to Blogging would be blogging, blog, blogo, bloggi. B) In case it is tech blogs it would be Tech, Techno, Greek, Nerd etc.
Do not use numbers:
you should not use numbers in between domain name.
The Domain name you decide should be meaningful. You can choose a brand name for your blog.
Your domain name should be simple, meaningful and easy to pronounce.
5. Domain Name meaning:
The domain name you register should be meaningful. The meaning of the name should be known to you.
Keeping in view the above steps you can search the domain name in “www.InstantDomainSearch.com”. With this you can search every word and find a good name. For your domain registration you can follow and use Godaddy, Namecheap, Bigrock services and register yourself.
Step2: Host your Domain:
Hosting means the space used to store your files. The blogs which we visit daily are stored in the same way in hosting services. You can also upload pictures, Videos and articles in this space in your blogs and share information through this. Firstly you need to setup your hosting account with the domain name you register. Hosting space can be purchased by paying $4 to $10 per month. There are some hosting services below.
Step 3: Install WordPress to make a Blog:
WordPress is a content Management System (CMS). You can give a completion for your blog. WordPress should be installed in a hosting space and setup with the domain name. With this you can start blogging and get many types of seo contents. With this Google search engines your article will get a good rank also.
After the wordpress installation the plugins should be installed. The plugin is an external piece of code. This improves your wordpress usability. Plugins to wordpress are just like software to computer.
- How to Install WordPress Manually
- Free WordPress Installation and optimized blog making service from BloggingDen.com
4. Purchase a professional theme :
Theme plays a vital attractive role to your blog. Theme should be carefully selected. Eye catchy theme allows the bloggers to stick to your blog. The theme gives the readers better options to navigate your blog. Multiple ads on your blog distract your reader.
- The best and top WordPress premium themes for your blog
- Free WordPress Responsive Themes
- How to Create WordPress themes and Blogger templates with Artisteer?
- How to select WordPress theme and plugins for your blog?
5. install plugins to improve your blog:
Install wordpress in hosting account. After this installation install important plugins and themes. This improves your wordpress blog performance and visibility. Read More: How to install WordPress plugin?
Here i am suggesting few of the important plugin for new bloggers
Basic and Advanced Blogging Tips
- Find Guest bloggers for your Blog content
- 3 Creative Ideas Guide for WordPress Bloggers
- What is WordPress?
- How to select Domain Name?
- Must have these wordpress plugins for your blog
- How to Install and Setup Google XML sitemap
- How to Create ‘Robots.txt’ file in wordpress
- What is the Best Permalink structure in WordPress
- Install and Configure “All-in-One SEO” plugin
- Install and Configure “WordPress SEO by Yoast” plugin
- What is the importance of “Related Posts Plugin”, How to Configure and What are the Alternative Plugins
- How to Create RSS Feeds for your Blog
- How to add CommentLuv plugin for blogger blogs?
- How to Utilize the Google Publisher plugin in WordPress Blogs?
- WangGuard Plugin: Protect WordPress from users registration Spam
- Theme-Check Plugin: Check Worpress theme compatibility
- WP-Optimize: It cleans my blog and helps in Loading fast
- How to Install WordPress on Hostgator cPanel ?
- Permalink setup in WordPress blog for better SEO
- Best list of Web Directory sites to submit your blog
- Verify site with Google Tag Manager in Webmaster Tools
- How to Reduce Bounce Rate in 10 steps?
- How to Get Better Alexa Rank with 10 Steps
- InfoGraphics: Google ’s two hundred Ranking Factors
- 20 Most Effective Ways of WordPress SEO [InfoGraphics]
- Backlinks Creation Basic Methods
- Search Engine optimization basic guide for Newbies (Complete Guide)
- Keyword research is the primary concept in SEO… How to do this?